Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL) is the first of its kind law school to impart legal education with IP specialization within the IIT System bringing synergy among science, technology, management and law. The School offers a Six-Semester, Three-Year Full-Time residential programme leading to the Degree of Bachelor of Laws (Hons) in Intellectual Property Law approved by the Bar Council of India. Application form for IIT Kharagpur LAW Admission 2019 is available on the official website. Get here complete details of IIT Kharagpur LAW Admission 2019 from here.
IIT Kharagpur LAW Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur offers admission to LLB (Hons) and LLM Degree course for the academic year 2019-2020. Interested candidates can check all the details of IIT Kharagpur LAW Admission 2019 like eligibility, application procedure etc from this page given below.
Schedule for IIT Kharagpur Law Admission 2019 is given below:
|Availability of Application forms online||04 Jan 2019|
|Last date to submit Online application forms||15 Mar 2019|
|Date of entrance examination||20 Apr 2019|
|Date of Personal Interview||20 Apr 2019 &
21 Apr 2019
IIT Kharagpur LAW Application Form 2019
Applicants are required to apply online from the official website www.iitkgp.ac.in. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form online. Direct link to apply online is also provided below.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for IIT Kharagpur LAW Admission 2019.
Application Fee is Rs. 3000/- for General/OBC and Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST candidates. Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
Instructions to fill in the Online Application Form
Step-I: Fill in the Online application form
- Register with Your Email Id and Login. Fill in the appropriate data. Please note that you have to upload your testimonials wherever it is required to validate your information along with your digital photograph and signature.
Step-II: Make Payment and Submit Application
- Payment of application fee has to be made through online payment gateway only. However, women candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Step-III: Take Print
- After final submission of your online application, you will be able to generate your online application printed with your specific details/data. This application print may be retained with you for future requirement.
Please note that you Need not Send the application by post. Your application will be considered on the basis of your final submission through online medium. You can check submission, shortlisting, selection and other application related status from Application Status menu. You should remember your login id and password for the same.
Note: The candidates shortlisted for test & interview will be informed through email only. Their names will also be notified on the web page. However, candidates can see their status through login and download the interview letter, if shortlisted.
If you have any questions, you can send an email to: [email protected]
- First Class Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine or equivalent. OR
- First Class Masters Degree in Science or Pharmacy or equivalent. OR
- First Class MBA Degree with any of the above.
- First class (or equivalent ) in Bachelor of Laws LL.B./B.L. (5 years) program from any recognized University, or
- First Class (or equivalent) in Bachelor of Laws LL.B./B.L.(3 years) program from any recognized University along with Bachelor’s Degree (not less than 3 years) in Humanities/ Science/ Commerce or equivalent.
- Students having LL.B (Hons.) in Intellectual Property Law from IIT Kharagpur with CGPA of 8.5 or above are eligible for admission without appearing in the All India Common Entrance Examination (CET).
IIT Kharagpur LAW Admission Procedure 2019
Entrance Examination Centres
Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai (The Institute reserves the right to cancel or change the test centres. The changes, if any, will be notified to the candidates well in advance).
General Instructions to candidates for LLB (Hons) and LLM 2018 admission
- Examination time on 20th April, 2019: 10 AM to 12 PM.
- Reporting to the center: 1 hr. before the time specified in the call letter.
- At the time of entrance, candidates must carry a hard copy of the admit card along with other photo identification documents such as university ID card/driving license/passport/PAN Card/Aadhar card (Minimum Any two).
- Candidates belonging to the reserved/physically challenged categories must submit/upload online supporting document as proof.
- Kindly note that any electronic gadgets including mobiles, iPads/laptops are not allowed in the examination hall.
- In case of any difficulty, you may call at 03222-282237 or contact at [email protected]
Question Paper Pattern for LLB (Hons)
- English – 60 marks.
- Logical Reasoning – 20 marks
- Mathematical Ability – 15 marks
- Basic Science(Chemistry, Physics, Life Science) – 35 marks
- Legal Aptitude – 70 marks
Question Paper Pattern for LLM
- Legal Aptitude 120 marks (Objective Type)
Sample paper for LLB and LLM is provided below. It serves as an important study resource for all candidates who will be appearing in the entrance exam. Candidates must refer to these sample papers. With the help of these sample paper, one can estimate the pattern of question paper and marking scheme.
Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law
Indian Institute of Technology
Phone: +91 – 3222 – 282237
FAX: +91 – 3222 – 282238
Click here to check the details regarding IIT Kharagpur LAW Admission 2019.
Official Website: www.iitkgp.ac.in