|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2017 Application Form is issued by the Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida. Students who aspire to study law in the college must apply for LET 2017. Application form of Lloyd Law Entrance Test (LET) 2017 can be obtained online at www.lloydlawcollege.com. One must fill in correct and verifiable details only in the form. Those who submit the form before last date will be issued admit cards for the entrance test. Get here complete details of LET 2017 application form.
|Availability of online application forms||16 Jan 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application forms|
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) Application Form 2017
Admission to B.A., LL.B.- 5 Year & LL.B-3 Year will be through LET is expected to be conducted in the month of 27 May 2017, candidates can fill their application form as per schedule date. Interested candidates may apply for LET 2017 either of the two process.
Online Application Form
Candidates can fill their application form online from the official website www.lloydlawcollege.com. Candidates can apply online on or before the last date of application as mention. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. Candidates can also apply online from the direct link provided below.
- Click Here to apply online for LET Application Form 2017.
Minimum Requirements of online application
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Copy of Photograph( in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format) not more than 150 KB. 75% of the photograph must cover the candidate’s face Click on upload button to check your photo uploded correctly or not. (Candidates with incorrectly filled photographs are liable to be disqualified. )
LET Application 2017 – How to Apply Online?
- On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
- Read relevant details about the course and application from the home page links. Most importantly, Eligibility Criteria,Selection Process and Reservation Guidelines.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form.
- Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”. Click on Lloyd Law College from the List of colleges
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.
Available payment Methods for LET Application Form 2017
Cash Deposit at Post office
- First Select Cash Deposit at Post Office
- Click proceed and then select your city & branch & click for slip .
- Deposit slips are displayed in duplicated.
- Print the slip as displayed on the screen.
- Deposit Cash along with deposit slip at branch chosen in step II. Please collect documents as specified in points VI. and VII.
- For Cash Deposit at Post Office – Upon deposit,One part of the deposit slip is stamped and a receipt slip issued and is returned to the depositer(to be retained by the student) and the other part is retained by the post office as a record.
List of Post Office where you can deposit your fee . Click Here to view
For or Demand Draft/Pay Order mode do as follows
Make DD / Pay Order in favor of ‘Cyberica Net Technologies (P) Ltd’ Payable at “New Delhi” and send it to “Ground Floor, A-37, Sector 39, Noida, UP – 201301” Note:-(Pl. write backside of DD / Pay Order)
- Student Name.
- Email Address.
- Course Name.
- Ph. NO.
If Credit Card /Debit Card & Net Banking Mode is selected Then do as follows
- On the next page give your card details like card no. , and the expiry date. Please keep ready your Internet Banking password against the Card for which you are making a transaction.
- If mode of payment is Netbanking,you will be forwarded to the respective bank’s site where your account details are verified and payment approved.
- After that click proceed.
After payment has been received, you will receive confirmation through mail after which student will view & print acknowledgment slip in the from their e-mail or from the Application Locker under the Application Submitted area.
In case candidate does not get acknowledgement slip within 72 hours , Candidate can contact admission helpdesk at
0120-4160880, 0120-4160881 email:[email protected]