Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology (MGUMST) offer various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of medical, dental and science. Application form for MHA course has been released. The admission in MGUMST university is based on the NEET UG and NEET PG 2020 score. Candidate must have register themselves with NEET 2020 counselling/ Admission Board constituted by the Govt. of Rajasthan for the academic year 2020-21 in order to get admission in MGUMST. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility, seat details, fee structure and so on by scrolling down on this page.
Latest: The last date to fill the application form is extended up to August 24, 2020. Scroll down to get the details.
MGUMST Admission 2020
The examination for MHA course will be conducted in written mode consists of 100 multiple choice questions of 2 hours duration. Candidates can check the schedule for all the courses from the table given below.
|Last date for receipt of Application Form|
|Commencement of classes|
|NEET UG||1st week of May 2020|
|NEET PG||1st week of Jan 2020|
|Counselling||To be notified|
Courses Offered by MGUMST
The following are the courses offered by various colleges of Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Medicinae Doctor (MD)/Master of Science (MS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Science – Nursing (B.Sc)
- Master o Science (M.Sc)
- Bachelor of Occupational Theraphy (BOT)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
- Master in Hospital Administration (MHA)
Name of the Institution under MGUMST
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur
- Mahatma Gandhi Physiotherapy College, Jaipur
- Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur
- Mahatma Gandhi Nursing College, Jaipur
- Mahatma Gandhi Nursing School, Jaipur
- Mahatma Gandhi Cardiac and Critical Care Centre, Jaipur
- Mahatma Gandhi College of Hospital Administration
MGMUST 2020 Application Form
MGMUST releases the application form on the official website. Candidates have to go on the official website and fill the application form. For MHA course, application form has been released in offline mode. Candidates have to download the application form and fill the required details.
- Click here to download and fill the MGUMST Application form
- Click here to download and fill the MHA application form
After filling the application form, candidates have to sent by speed post the filled application form along with the self attested copies of required documents on the following address:
Mahatama Gandhi College of Hospital Administration
Mahatama Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology Campus
RIICO Institutional Area, SItapur,
Jaipur – 302022
Application fee: Rs. 1500/-
Mode of payment: Application fee can be submitted in cash in the accounts departmen of the university or can be submitted via RTGS/ NEFT to the following bank account:
- Account name: Mahatama Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology, Jaipur
- A/c Number: 839911010000026
- Bank name: Syndicate bank
- Branch: MG University Campus, Sitapura, Jaipur
- IFS Code: SYNB0008391
MGMUST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are suggested to check the eligbility criteria before applying for MGUMST admission 2020.
For MBBS and BDS
- Candidate must have qualified National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG – 2020 to be called eligible for MBBS and BDS from MGUMST irrespective of the caste and category. Candidate under any category including NRI, OCI, PIO and Foreign Nationals, general shall be required to qualify NEET UG for admission to MBBS course.
- Lower age limit: Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS course.
- Upper age limit: Candidate must be of 25 years on the date of NEET UG of the year of admission. Relaxation of 5 years of age has been given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Right of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 grade in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology at the qualifying examination.
For B.Sc Nursing
- Lower age limit: Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year B.Sc Nursing course.
- Upper age limit: Female candidate must not have completed 28 years of age and male candidate must not have completed 25 years of age as on 31st December of the academic year.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 grade with science subjects.
- Candidate must have passed senior secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 examination after a period of 12 years study.
For Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 grade with with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 45% marks for general candidate and 40% marks for SC/ST candidate.
- Lower age limit: Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year BPT course
For Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (B.O.T.)
- Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 grade with with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 45% marks for general candidate and 40% marks for SC/ST candidate.
- Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year BOT course.
For MDS and MD-MS
- Candidate must have qualified National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG – 2020 for admission to MDS Programme of MGUMST.
- Candidate must possess BDS degree or Provisional BDS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Dental Council of India.
- Candidate must possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BDS qualification issued by the Dental Council of India or State Dental Council.
- Candidate must possess Internship completion certificate showing the completion of the internship on or before 31st March 2020.
For M.Sc Medical
- B.Sc with atleast one subject of Biological Sciences / MBBS / BDS /BAMS / BHMS / BPT / B. Pharm /B Sc Nursing / BVSc & AH / B Sc graduates with Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects could be considered for M Sc Biochemistry.
- Candidates must possess B.Sc. (PT) or BPT degree.
- Candidate must have done compulsory rotatory internship in Physiotherapy.
- Or, Candidates who have passed BPT through Bridge Course or through Lateral Entry after completing their Diploma in Physiotherapy from this University or any other University Institutions in India or abroad.
- Candidates who have passed B.Sc. (OT) or BOT degree from recognized institutions where the mode of study is a full time program, with minimum 3½ years / 4 ½ years duration from this university or any other university in India or abroad
- Candidates who have passed BOT through Bridge Course or through Lateral Entry after completing their Diploma in Occupational Therapy from recognized institutions.
- Candidates must have passed the following bachelor’s degree – MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BUMS/ BVSc & AH/ BHA/ B.Sc/ B.Pharma/ BPT/ BOT/ BBA/ BA/ B.Com/ BCA etc.
- Passed bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks.
- 5% of relaxation in marks is given to General – PH candidates and 10% of relaxation is given to SC/ ST/ OBC/ NCL/ MBC NCL candidates.
- Candidates must have passed Master’s degree examination – MD/MS/DNB/M.Sc./MDS/MPT/MOT in the respective subjects (in which applying for Ph.D. program) with at least 55% marks in the aggregate or equivalent GPA. For admission to the Ph.D. course in the Faculty of Nursing, a candidate must have passed M.Sc. (Nursing) with a minimum of 60% marks.
- A relaxation of 5% marks, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, will be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL/MBC-NCL/Differently-abled category. Candidates possessing M.Sc. (2 Years Degree) in any of the above mentioned subjects are eligible for Ph.D. program only in the respective subject.
Exam Pattern for MGUMST 2020
- There will be one question paper of one-hour duration.
- The question paper shall contain 50 MCQs. There will be two parts in the question paper. Part-A shall consist of 25 MCQs on Research Methodology and Part-B shall be of 25 MCQs on subject-specific.
- The medium of the Entrance Examination shall be English.
- Candidates will be required to secure at least 50% marks in the Written Entrance Examination so as to make them eligible for appearing at the interview/viva-voce for admission to the Ph.D. course. A relaxation of 5% of marks (from 50% to 45%) shall be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL/MBC-NCL/Differently-abled category in the Entrance Examination.
- The result of the Written Entrance Examination shall be uploaded on the University website. No separate intimation regarding the result of the entrance examination shall be given to the individual candidates.
Selection Criteria for MGUMST 2020 Courses
For MBBS and BDS
Admission in MBBS and BDS courses of Mahatma Gandhi University is based on the merit of NEET – UG 2020. Candidate have to register themselves with the NEET UG 2020 Counseling / Admission Board constituted by the Govt. of Rajasthan for the academic year 2020-21. Admissions on all the seats including NRI / Management Quota will be granted through a common counseling conducted by NEET UG Medical & Dental Admission / Counseling Board-2020 on the basis of merit marks obtained by the candidates at NEET UG 2020.
For B.Sc Nursing/ BPT – Bachelor of Physiotherapy/ Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (B.O.T.)
Selection of the candidate shall be on the basis of merit of 10+2 marks and/or joint Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
- Admission in MDS courses of Mahatma Gandhi University is based on the merit of NEET – MDS 2020.
- Admission is on the basis of seat sharing matrix for amongst NEET 2020 qualified candidates.
- Reservation of seats as per the reservation policy of Government of Rajasthan will be followed at the time of admission.
For MOT and MPT
Selection in MOT course of the university is based on the candidate’s marks in his/her respective undergraduate degree.
Selection of the candidate is done on the basis of merit prepared by admission board. Selection is done on the basis of written test and personal interview round.
Admissions to the Ph.D. program shall be made through written Entrance Examination, Interview & Viva-voce for interaction and research aptitude assessment
MGUMST Admission 2020 Seat Details
Candidates can check the seat intake of MGUMST from the below given table.
Course Seat Intake MBBS 150 BDS 60 B.Sc Nursing 60 BPT 80 MDS 31 MD-MS 98 MHA 60
MGUMST Admission 2020 Fees Structure
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology enjoys national and international acclaim for its comprehensive academic programs, which afford a superior education for students who wish to succeed in not only the medical profession but all aspects of their lives. MGUMST varied undergraduate and graduate programs, prepare students for the challenges of the future while addressing the realities of today’s dynamic and global society. MGUMST offers Admission into various educational institutions including medical, dental, nursing and pharmacy.
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology, RIICO Institutional Area, Sitapura, Tonk Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan (India) – 302022
Phone No. : 0141-2771777, 2770798, 2771804
Fax No. : 0141-2771805
Official Website: mgumst.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.