Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology (MGUMST) offer various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of medical, dental and science. The admission in MGUMST university is based on the NEET UG and NEET PG 2020 score. Candidate must have register themselves with NEET 2020 counselling / Admission Board constituted by the Govt. of Rajasthan for the academic year 2020-21 in order to get admission in MGUMST. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility, seat details, fee structure and so on by scrolling down on this page.
Latest: Result of written entrance examination conducted on September 14, 2019 for admissions on vacant seats of various UG/PG courses (2019-20) has been released. Check Here.
MGUMST Admission 2020
Candidates can check the schedule for all the courses from the table given below.
|NEET UG||1st week of May 2020|
|NEET PG||1st week of Jan 2020|
|Counselling||To be notified|
COURSES Offered by MGUMST
The following are the courses offered by various colleges of Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Medicinae Doctor (MD)/Master of Science (MS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Science – Nursing (B.Sc)
- Master o Science (M.Sc)
- Bachelor of Occupational Theraphy (BOT)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
Name of the Institution under MGUMST
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur
- Mahatma Gandhi Physiotherapy College, Jaipur
- Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur
- Mahatma Gandhi Nursing College, Jaipur
- Mahatma Gandhi Nursing School, Jaipur
- Mahatma Gandhi Cardiac and Critical Care Centre, Jaipur
Candidates are suggested to check the eligbility criteria before applying for MGUMST admission 2020.
For MBBS and BDS
- Candidate must have qualified National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG – 2020 to be called eligible for MBBS and BDS from MGUMST irrespective of the caste and category. Candidate under any category including NRI, OCI, PIO and Foreign Nationals, general shall be required to qualify NEET UG for admission to MBBS course.
- Lower age limit: Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS course.
- Upper age limit: Candidate must be of 25 years on the date of NEET UG of the year of admission. Relaxation of 5 years of age has been given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Right of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 grade in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology at the qualifying examination.
For B.Sc Nursing
- Lower age limit: Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year B.Sc Nursing course.
- Upper age limit: Female candidate must not have completed 28 years of age and male candidate must not have completed 25 years of age as on 31st December of the academic year.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 grade with science subjects.
- Candidate must have passed senior secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 examination after a period of 12 years study.
For Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 grade with with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 45% marks for general candidate and 40% marks for SC/ST candidate.
- Lower age limit: Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year BPT course
For Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (B.O.T.)
- Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 grade with with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 45% marks for general candidate and 40% marks for SC/ST candidate.
- Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year BOT course.
For MDS and MD-MS
- Candidate must have qualified National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG – 2020 for admission to MDS Programme of MGUMST.
- Candidate must possess BDS degree or Provisional BDS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Dental Council of India.
- Candidate must possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BDS qualification issued by the Dental Council of India or State Dental Council.
- Candidate must possess Internship completion certificate showing the completion of the internship on or before 31st March 2020.
For M.Sc Medical
- B.Sc with atleast one subject of Biological Sciences / MBBS / BDS /BAMS / BHMS / BPT / B. Pharm /B Sc Nursing / BVSc & AH / B Sc graduates with Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects could be considered for M Sc Biochemistry.
- Candidates must possess B.Sc. (PT) or BPT degree.
- Candidate must have done compulsory rotatory internship in Physiotherapy.
- Or, Candidates who have passed BPT through Bridge Course or through Lateral Entry after completing their Diploma in Physiotherapy from this University or any other University Institutions in India or abroad.
- Candidates who have passed B.Sc. (OT) or BOT degree from recognized institutions where the mode of study is a full time program, with minimum 3½ years / 4 ½ years duration from this university or any other university in India or abroad
- Candidates who have passed BOT through Bridge Course or through Lateral Entry after completing their Diploma in Occupational Therapy from recognized institutions.
Selection Criteria for MGUMST Courses
For MBBS and BDS
Admission in MBBS and BDS courses of Mahatma Gandhi University is based on the merit of NEET – UG 2020. Candidate have to register themselves with the NEET UG 2020 Counseling / Admission Board constituted by the Govt. of Rajasthan for the academic year 2020-21. Admissions on all the seats including NRI / Management Quota will be granted through a common counseling conducted by NEET UG Medical & Dental Admission / Counseling Board-2020 on the basis of merit marks obtained by the candidates at NEET UG 2020.
For B.Sc Nursing/ BPT – Bachelor of Physiotherapy/ Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (B.O.T.)
Selection of the candidate shall be on the basis of merit of 10+2 marks and/or joint Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
- Admission in MDS courses of Mahatma Gandhi University is based on the merit of NEET – MDS 2020.
- Admission is on the basis of seat sharing matrix for amongst NEET 2020 qualified candidates.
- Reservation of seats as per the reservation policy of Government of Rajasthan will be followed at the time of admission.
For MOT and MPT
Selection in MOT course of the university is based on the candidate’s marks in his/her respective undergraduate degree.
MGUMST Seat Details
Candidates can check the seat intake of MGUMST from the below given table.
Note: The seat matrix information is as per the last year (2019) brochure. If there is anu change in 2020 brochure seat intake capacity of the university then the same will be updated here.
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology enjoys national and international acclaim for its comprehensive academic programs, which afford a superior education for students who wish to succeed in not only the medical profession but all aspects of their lives. It is notified that admissions to PG Medical (MD/MS) and PG Dental (MDS) courses respectively in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur and Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur – units of Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology, Jaipur for the academic year 2019-20 shall be made through the single central counseling to be conducted by the Chairman, NEET PG Medical & Dental Admission/Counseling Board–2019 and Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College and attached Hospitals, Jaipur.
MGUMST varied undergraduate and graduate programs, prepare students for the challenges of the future while addressing the realities of today’s dynamic and global society. The University’s commitment to academic excellence, moral purpose, and professional development is clear among the many different alumni who continue to reflect the values of MGUMST’s education.
MGUMST offers Admission into various educational institutions including medical, dental, nursing and pharmacy. Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology promotes and subsidize activities of other educational institutions which are catering and improving public health at large. Candidates can check this article regarding MGUMST Admission in the field of medical and Nursing.
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology, RIICO Institutional Area, Sitapura, Tonk Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan (India) – 302022
Phone No. : 0141-2771777, 2770798, 2771804
Fax No. : 0141-2771805
Official Website: www.mgumst.org