Rabindra Bharati University offers admission to the B.Ed Course of 2-year duration for the academic year 2018-2019 under the Faculty of Arts. Application form process of RBU B.Ed 2018 is now over. Interview process for RBU B.ED 2018 will be held on scheduled date. Candidates can now check on website www.rbu.ac.in as per schedule mention below. Candidates can check the complete information of RBU B.Ed Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria, seat and other information on this page below.
RBU B.Ed Admission 2018
Candidates can now see their interview process from the official website www.rbu.ac.in as per the schedule. candidates must check all the details carefully provided below.
Schedule for the RBU B.ED Admission 2018 is given below.
|Availability of Application Form||12 Mar 2018|
|Last date for online application form||26 Mar 2018|
|Last date for online payment of application fee||27 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||28 Mar 2018|
|Interview of PWD candidates||17 Apr 2018|
|Publication of 1st Provisional Merit List|
|Provisional Admission of 1st Merit List||20 to 23 Apr 2018|
|Confirmation of Admission||24 Apr 2018|
|Publication of 2nd Provisional Merit List|
|Provisional Admission of 2nd Merit List||27 Apr to 02 May 2018|
|Confirmation of Admission||03 May 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||01 Jun 2018|
RBU B.Ed 2018 Merit List
Rabindra Bharti University has released provisionally of First, Second & Third Merit List of selected candidates for the admission to B.Ed Programme in RBU. Those who will be applied for the RBU B.Ed Admission 2018 are able to check the Merit List as per the course using the direct links provided below.
Merit List: Click Here to check the First, Second, Third & Fourth Merit List of RBU B.Ed 2018.
Candidates who applied for admission to B.Ed. course in 2018-19 session under the Person with Disability (PH) quota are requested to appear before the Interview Board as per scheduled above.
The reporting time for the interview process is scheduled at 11-00 am sharp. For Interview, time is scheduled at 12-00 noon. Candidates are requested to report at Committee Room (E.B.CAMPUS).
The candidates must produce the following documents at the time of Interview:
- The original mark sheet of MP, HS, UG, PG etc.
- The original Certificate of PH (PWD)
- The original admit card of MP
- Acknowledgment copy (Bank payment receipt & Application submission receipt.)
Co-operation of all concerned in this regard will be highly appreciated
RBU B.Ed 2018 Application Form
Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website as per schedule mention above. Candidates are advised that they must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form. The direct link to application form is provided below. The process for filling application form is now over.
Application Process Over…!!!
Master Applicant Lists:
- Click Here to check the Master list of Deputed Category.
- Click Here to check the Master list of External (Fresher of other University) Category.
- Click Here to check the Master list of Internal (Fresher of Home University) Category.
- Click Here to check the notice for Master list.
Application Fee: Rs.300/- + additional charge of Bank (Rs.180/- + additional charge of Bank for PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment
Application Processing Fees can opt:
- Online payment through Net Banking or Credit Cards or Debit Cards of any bank.
- Through Cash/Challan: A Pay-in-slip will have to be generated. The candidate can submit the fees through Cash/Challan in any of the branches of Allahabad Bank after 24 hours of printing the auto-generated Cash/ Challan.
Instruction for filling Application Form
The applicants are advised to follow the instructions noted hereunder while filling up the Application Forms online:
- In order to apply online, applicants have to register themselves first.
- During registration, applicant will be asked to provide an e-mail id and a mobile number, these must be valid ones because initial login password will be sent to the provided e-mail id and mobile number via SMS, and in future, all correspondences in this regards may be made to these e-mail id and the given mobile no. via SMS.
- Applicants must provide valid email id & mobile no. else the registration process will not be completed.
- After registration, the password will be sent to the registered e-mail id and mobile no.
- It is recommended that the applicant should change their password on the first login, if required.
- After Successful login applicant will be required to select course(s) he/she may wish to apply and check the eligible first. Once found eligible he/she can fill up rest of the Admission Form.
- An applicant will be required to upload his / her scanned Photograph and Signature during filling up the admission form, therefore, he/she is advised to keep these ready before filling up the admission form.
- After filling up all required information to submit the same, applicant must agree with the given declaration, clicking on check box. It is important to note that, once it is submitted, the information already entered cannot be altered under any circumstances. Therefore, they are advised to be sure about the accuracy and relevance of the filled up information before clicking the submit button.
- Once payment of Fees is done through SB Collect Portal, the applicant has to enter the SB Collect Reference No. and other required detailed (received from SB Collect Portal Receipt after making payment) in order to submit the application finally and complete the process. Until it is done, the process of online Application is not complete and this process must be completed within the stipulated period that is within 5:00 p.m.
- After Final Submission of the application, an applicant will be able to download or take print out of the filled up ‘Application Form’ bearing the AIN (Application Identification Number) and his / her other information.
- As per NCTE Regulations 2014, candidates with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST/PH) marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% (50% for SC/ST/PH) marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
- Fresher candidates having break of studies for more than two years (i.e. the last degree obtained should not be prior to 2015) would not be eligible for admission.
- No break of studies for Deputed candidates.
- Deputed teachers applying for admission will have to be from the schools receiving granting aid from the Govt.
- Deputed teacher applying for admission must submit the certificate with the application form from the school authority to the effect that he/she is a permanent full-time teacher who teaching for class IX onwards as per Govt. order and attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ issued by the school authority enclosing the resolution of the Managing Committee at the time of admission ,if selected.
- Application of the Deputed teacher failing to comply with the requirements mentioned at (d) & (e) above will not be considered for admission.
Reservation of Seats
In B.Ed. Course out of total intake of 50 seats, 25% seats will be reserved for Deputed Teachers teaching for Class IX onwards and 75% seats will be reserved for fresher candidates and out of 75% seats for Fresher candidates, 10% seats will be reserved for the fresher candidates belonging to other universities and 90% seats will be reserved for the fresher candidates of home University as per Govt. Order No. 486-Edn(CS)/ES/EE/10M-16/15 dt.29.5.2015.
Reservation of seats for the reserved categories of ST/SC/OBC-A&B/PWD will be as per the West Bengal Higher Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Rules, 2013.
1st Provisional Merit list of the candidates selected for admission and other details will be published on the University website on 19 April 2018 (after 5:00 pm).
Provisional Admission: On 20 April 2018 to 23 April 2018 the selected candidates will be required to pay the Course fee of Rs.7215.00 (For Internal Candidates) + additional charge of Bank (Internal Candidates having valid Registration Number of Rabindra Bharati University) and Rs.7315.00 (For External Candidates) + additional charge of Bank (External Candidates having valid Registration Number of other University) online using his/her previous Login ID and Password, Application ID etc. Once again the candidate will be offered to pay through Online or Offline mode. After the successful transaction of payment of Course fee, the candidate will be treated as admitted provisionally. Please note that this provisional admission will be categorically treated as cancelled, if the information particularly marks entered during the filling up of Application Form do not tally with the actual marks reflected on the original mark sheets.
Admission Confirmation: 24 April 2018 (between 11:30 a.m. and 3:3:30 p.m.) For confirmation of admission, provisionally admitted candidates must bring all original mark sheets, SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificates issued by the competent authority (in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PWD category), and other relevant documents for physical verification. Only after successful verification, the provisional admission will be confirmed.If any discrepancies are found during verification of documents, marks, scores, etc. the provisional admission in the respective academic programme will be categorically cancelled and no refund of payment will be made. No further application for rectification will be entertained at this stage.
Official Website: www.rbu.ac.in
For more detail of RBU B.Ed Admission 2018 – Download Notice.