University of Burdwan Admission 2020 – The selection for admission to the courses shall be made strictly on the basis of performance of the eligible candidates at the written admission tests and qualifying examinations. The University of Burdwan (also Burdwan University) is a public university located in Bardhaman, West Bengal, India. Get here the complete details of University of Burdwan Admission 2020, from this page.
Latest: University of Burdwan has announced the important date. Scroll down to check.
University of Burdwan Admission (বর্ধমান বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়)
The University of Burdwan has Cycle/phase-wise merit list must be of min 24 hrs. of duration and the list can not be withdrawn before the closing of the cycle/ phase. Candidates check the important schedule for UG 1st Semester B.A./B.Sc./B.Com (Hons./Genl) /Professional Courses is given below the table.
|Opening for Online Registration||10 Aug 2020|
|Publication of Final Merit List||28 Aug 2020|
|Commencement of Admission||01 Sep 2020|
|Closing of Admission process||25 Sep 2020|
University of Burdwan Admission Quick Links
- PG Admission
- LLB Admission
- B.Ed. Admission
- UIT – University Institute of Technology Admission
- BA LLB Admission
UG Courses offered at University of Burdwan
- BA Honours
- BE / B.Tech
PG Courses offered at University of Burdwan
- Master in Education
- Master of Law
University of Burdwan M.Phill/Ph.D Admission 2020
For courses such as Engineering, separate application forms are not published. In such cases, admission is done directly via the exam conducting authority.
- Reserved (SC/ST/OBC-A /OBC-B/DA/Candidates who had obtained their Masters degree prior to 19 th September 1991) – 50%
How to fill application form
- Check your eligibility criteria.
- Proceed further and fill up the form and make payment.
Instruction for making payment and E-Receipt:
- After reaching payment page please choose mode of payment carefully.
- Don’t Cancel / Refresh payment page while processing.
- After making successful payment, page will redirect to E-Receipt.
- An E-Receipt is an electronic document with a unique confirmation number given to remitter in place of a paper receipt.
- Payers are advised to carry transaction e-receipt for future reference.
- Click here to check full syllabus.
For more details about University of Burdwan Admission 2020, candidates can – Download Admission Notice.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.