JIS University Admission 2020 – JIS University offers admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs. Besides the traditional undergraduate and postgraduate courses, there are integrated B.Sc-M.Sc courses like Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, etc. Other integrated courses such as BBA-MBA (H) and BBA-LLB (H) are also available. The University provides Ph.D. programmes in various courses as well. The application process has been started now. A direct link to apply online has also been provided below. You can check the details from website too. Interested Candidates can get here complete details about JIS University Admission 2020 such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Selection Procedure etc. from the article given below.
Latest: The online application for JIS University 2020 Admission has been released. Scroll down to get the link to apply online.
JIS University Admission 2020
The university has released the application form for the candidates. The form is in the online mode only. The eligible candidates are requested to fill the form carefully. The expected schedule has been provided below.
|JIS University Admission 2020||Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||Released|
|Last date to apply||to be announced|
JIS University 2020 Courses Offered
School of Engineering: B.Tech & BCA in Computer Science & Engineering.
School of Sciences:
- B.Sc, M.Sc & Ph.D. in Physics, Chemistry, Geology, and Biotechnology.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics.
- B.Sc & M.Sc in Microbiology.
School of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology: B.Pharm, D.Pharm and also DMLT.
School of Juridical Sciences: Integrated BBA-LLB & LLB and also LLM course available.
School of Commerce & Management Studies: BBA, MBA (Evening Course), MBA and Ph.D. Management.
JIS University 2020 Application Form
Application Form for JIS University Admission 2020 is now available on the official website of JIS, jisuniversity.ac.in. Before applying for JIS Admission, candidates go through the website of JIS and refer Admission Policy under Admission Menu to check the Eligibility Criteria for Admission to various Courses. An applicant can apply to as many programs in JIS as desired but cannot apply for the same program more than once in one admission year.
Apply Online: Click here to apply for JIS University 2020 Application Form
Incorrectly filled, incomplete and unsigned forms are rejected. Form once rejected will not be reconsidered and form cost will not be refunded for any reason whatsoever.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online by following a few guidelines listed below:
- First of all, put the mobile number and password for existing user. If you are not a registered user then click on signup and put your details.
- Then, do the Registration by entering the required details.
- Select Course Type among UG, PG or Ph.D. (UG for Under Graduate and PG for Post Graduate).
- Enter your Personal details one by one and upload passport size (maximum 100kb) photograph.
- Now fill up your academic Details as in 10th, 12th, Diploma, graduation, post-graduation.
- Candidate can change any information he/she has recorded any time before final submission of the Application form.
- After submission of Application Form, the candidate has to visit JIS University campus with all relevant documents (Original & Xerox), Printed copy of Application Form for Document verification and Entrance Exam.
- After Documents are verified and Entrance Exam is cleared, the candidate will receive SMS and he/she can see “Pay Admission Fees” button on his/her Dashboard through which he/she can pay Online Admission Fees.
JIS University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria of JIS University Admission 2020 for various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D. courses. The eligibility criteria are as follows. It is necessary for the candidates to read all the eligibility criteria before applying online. Those who fulfill the criteria will only be able to fill the application form for JIS University Admission.
Click here to check the JIS University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
JIS University 2020 Admit Card
Online Admit card will be made available on the official website of JIS, jisuniversity.ac.in. Candidates are required to print the admit card for appearing in the selection process. Applicants are required to adhere to the reporting time mentioned on the admit card. Latecomers will not be entertained.
JIS University 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure comprises of an Aptitude test followed by GD/Personal interview. Program based written test/creative/physical test will be conducted wherever necessary.
A student needs to carry all the mark sheets as well as essential credentials in original along with the copy of admit cards. Candidates need to carry 2 set of photocopy of all documents along with 2 Passport size coloured Photos.
The results will be intimated to the students through website & email. A hard copy of the admission letter will be issued. Hence students are advised to check the contents of website & email at regular intervals.
List of Eligible candidates for Interview
JIS University will release the List of Eligible Candidates for PhD Entrance Interview. Candidates can check the same from the official website of JIS University i.e., jisuniversity.ac.in or candidates can check the same from the direct link which will be provided below. Candidates who have selected will have to come for the interview as per the schedule.
JIS University 2020 Scholarship
JIS University, under its Sardar Jodh Singh Merit Scholarship (SJSMS) scheme, offers the scholarship to meritorious and financially weak students of the society. The scholarship amount, extending up to 100% on tuition fees of the total course fees, is awarded on the basis of the assessment of prospective candidates by SJSMS Committee. The University awards its scholarship to the students who wish to pursue their studies in various courses at JIS University.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
JIS University offers the scholarship (SJSMS) to the candidates fulfilling any criterion listed below:
Entrance Examination: The candidate should have to score good percentile in the admission entrance examination at JIS University (JISUEE).
Previous Qualification: The Candidate with consistent performance in all previous qualifying examinations.
- If the candidate’s parents have worked in the Indian Defense Services at any point of time.
- If the candidate is a single girl child.
- If the candidate is a child of Single mother.
- If the candidate is a child of JIS Group Employee.
- If the candidate is from an orphanage NGO.
Official website: jisuniversity.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.