Visva Bharati University Admission 2021 – The counselling schedule for BA and B.Sc courses has released at visvabharati.ac.in. Visva Bharati University Admission 2021 is conducted at the national level by Visva Bharati Santiniketan. It offers various admission in various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses for the academic year 2021-22.The selection of the candidates is based on the Admission Tests in courses (wherever applicable) by the concerned department. Candidates can get more details related to Visva Bharati University Admission 2021 by referring to this article.
Latest – Visva Bharati University has released counselling schedule for BA and B.Sc courses. Scroll down to check it.
Visva Bharati University Admission 2021
The University has been founded by Rabindranath Tagore. International students can also apply at the University. Before joining any course, foreign students are subjected to meet the academic requirements and also obtain clearance from the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India, to study in India. To know the important dates, candidates can refer to the table given below.
|Commencement of Online Application forms||06 Aug 2021|
|Last date for the submission of Application form||26 Aug 2021|
|Details of Admission Test (Online/Offline)||To be announced!|
|Publication of Merit List (Online)||09 Sep 2021|
|Online Counselling schedule for BA and B.Sc||22 & 23 Sep 2021 – Complete Counselling Schedule|
|Counseling For Vacant seats||To be announced!|
|Admission from Second Merit List||To be announced!|
|Commencement of the Classes||To be announced!|
Visva Bharati University Admission 2021 Counseling
Candidates who will be obtaining more than the cut off marks will eligible for the round of counselling. The authoritative body has released the latest updates and the candidates qualified for the counselling on the university website. Qualified candidates is called for the counselling round as per the number of seats available, merit and eligibility. On the day of counselling, candidates are required to bring the following documents given below.
- Photocopy of application form
- Marksheets and certificates of all the academic levels (original)
- Date of Birth proof
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Candidates of OBC category will have to present the certificate along with annual income certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Fitness certificate issued from a medical practitioner
Visva Bharati Admission 2021 Notification
Click here to check the below Notice.
Visva Bharati University Admission 2021 Result
The result of Visva Bharati 2021 will be announced after the successful completion of the entrance examination. Candidates can check results for all courses examination from the official website, visvabharati.ac.in. The University will be releasing a merit list for shortlisted candidates who will be called for further rounds. Candidates who will be clearing the entrance examination will be called for the rounds of counseling and further admission process.
Visva Bharati University Admission 2021 Application Form
The application forms for Visva Bharati University Admission 2021 has been released in online mode for all Pre-Degree (Class-XI), Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D, Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma Courses. Interested candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website, vbu.ucanapply.com. In the Visva Bharati University Admission 2021 application form, a student has to fill in their personal details, contact details, and academic qualifications like the name of the candidate, gender, date of birth, category, valid mobile number, E-mail ID etc. After filling up the necessary details, candidates are also required to upload scanned photograph (4 cm x 3 cm) and signature.
To complete the process of application, candidates will have to pay the prescribed fee as well. Candidates can refer to the details given in the table below. The application fee is provided below.
|Category||For the first subject||For each additional subject|
|General & OBC||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 400/-|
|SC, ST & PWD||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 150/-|
Note: Candidates must note that Incomplete applications will get summarily rejected/canceled.
Visva Bharati University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria specified for each course and then proceed to fill the application form of Visva Bharati University Admission 2021. Candidates can also check the number of seats available in each course category wise to have an idea about the total availability of seats in each course. In case of any changes in the seat matrix of any courses after the release of the latest information then, details will be updated here. Candidate can check course wise eligibility criteria from information brochure provided below.
Visva Bharati University Admission 2021 Admit Card
The hall ticket will be released in online mode, visvabharati.ac.in. It is advised that candidates should take the print out of the admit card prior to the day of examination. The Visva Bharati 2021 admit card will be issued after the verification of all Mark sheets, Certificates & other Testimonials in original. The admit card will be issued for only those courses for which entrance exams are conducted. The exam center and exact venue of the examination will be given on the admit card of Visva Bharati 2021. The admit card acts as a key to enter the test center so, candidates should not forget to carry the same on the exam date.
Visva Bharati University Admission 2021 Test Centers
For the courses in which Admission Tests will be conducted will be held at Santiniketan and Sriniketan. The date and venue will be further notified on the University website or on the Bhavana Notice Board.
Visva Bharati University Admission 2021 Cutoff
Candidates will have to obtain the qualifying marks in order to be eligible for the further rounds of admission. It is compulsory for the candidates to score 30 out of 100 for general candidates and 27 out of 100 for OBC candidates (wherever applicable) to clear the entrance examination. There shall be no qualifying marks in case of candidates belonging to the reserved category like SC/ST.
Visva Bharati University Admission 2021 Reservation for the Applicants
- Reservation in admission to all courses of the University shall strictly be done as per government of India rules.
- Percentage of Reservation: Not less than 5% seats for PWD candidates, 15% seats for SC candidates, 7.5% seats for ST and 27% seats for OBC candidates.
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) CRITERIA OF INCOME & ASSETS:
- Candidates who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs and whose family has gross annual income below Rs.8.00 lakh (Rupees eight lakh) only are to be identified as EWSs for benefit of reservation. Income shall also include income from all sources i.e., salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc. for the financial year prior to the year of application. Further candidates whose family owns or possesses any of the following assets shall be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of the family income: (a). 5 acres of agricultural land and above; (b). Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft and above; (c). Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities; (d). Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities.
- The property held by a “Family” in different location or different places/cities would be clubbed while applying the land or property holding test to determine EWS status.
- The term “Family” for the purpose will include the person who seeks benefits of reservation, his/her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and children below the age of 18 years.
Certificates in respect of SC/ST/OBC/Differently able candidates must be issued by the competent authority (District Magistrate / District Collector / Additional District Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Officer / Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Deputy Collector / Executive Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Stipendiary Assistant Commissioner), not below the rank of First Class Magistrate. Only those certificates shall be accepted who are authorized by the Government to issue such certificates in case of candidates claiming reservation.
Instruction to Candidates
- Candidates have to apply through our online application system (vbu.ucanapply. com/entrance). The online application allows the candidate to provide all information and also to upload the scanned photograph (4 cm x 3 cm) and signature. Details of the courses, eligibility criteria, and relevant information are available in the University website – visvabharati.ac.in. The application fee in case of an online application may be paid by anyone of the following ways.
- Candidate can make the payment online using any of the online payment methods of Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Cash Card, Payment through mobiles (A nominal TDR charge would be applicable). Candidates would get INSTANT confirmation of their payments and submissions when they pay through online payment methods as listed.
- In case a candidate does not have access to an online payment method he or she can deposit the required amount at the different HDFC branches using a Bank Challan generated online : Details of the Bank will be printed in the Challan.
- Prospective candidates are advised to visit our website (visvabharati.ac.in) as well as Bhavana Notice Board at regular intervals for updates.
- . Rights of cancellation or selection/admission lie with the Admission Committee of the Institute concerned: The University reserves the right to limit the number of eligible applicants to be called for admission test (wherever applicable).
Official Website: visvabharati.ac.in
For more details about, Visva Bharati University Admission 2021 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.