|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Techno India University has released official notification for eligible candidates for admission into Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Diploma programmes for the academic year 2018-2019. Candidates who have checked their eligibility criteria can fill the Application Form as per schedule date. Candidates can check the complete information of Techno India University Admission 2018 from this page below.
Techno India University Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG courses have to fill the Application Form from the official website i.e. www.technoindiauniversity.ac.in. Candidates will be admitted or get admission in the applied course on the basis of marks obtained in Entrance Test which will be known as National Joint Entrance Examination 2018.
|Computer based online test (Nation Wide)||20 – 30 Apr 2018|
Application Form for various courses is to be filled online on its official website of Techno India University i.e www.technoindiauniversity.ac.in. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction carefully before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form is also given below.
No Examination and Application Fee is charged for the admission.
Admission to all the programs are as per state Govt. / WBJEE Board / MAKAUT norms.
Programme Offered (Nursery to Ph.D)
A. Nursery to Class X
(Under CBSE) [at Secondary Schools below]
B. After Madhyamik / CBSE / ICSE
- B.Tech (3*+3&2**+4) – 6 yrs
- Diploma Engg – 3 yrs
- Class XI (Under CBSE & WBCHSE) [at H.S Schools below]
- BBA (Hons) (2**+3) – 5 yrs.
- BCA (Hons) (2**+3) – 5 yrs
- B.Sc (Hons) (PCMB) – (2**+3) – 5 yrs
- ITI (1&2 yrs) at TIG – ITI Centres below
- NIELIT (Formerly DOEACC) CCC Course – 3 months
C. After 10+2
- B.Tech (4 yrs)
- Dual B.Tech + M.Tech (5 yrs)
- Part Time Dual B.Tech, BCA, BBA in Computer Application Simultaneously with any other Medical, Engg., Graduation Course (No Need of taking computer training separately)
- Dual B.Tech + MBA (5 yrs)
- B.Arch (5 yrs)
- B.Pharma (4 yrs)
- D.Pharma (2 yrs) (no age limit)
- BAMS (5 1/2 yrs) Admission as per Govt Norms
- B.Tech + LLB (6 years)
- B.Sc (Hons) + LLB (5 yrs)
- BCA (Hons) – 3 yrs, BCA (Hons) + MCA (Dual) (5 years)
- BBA (Hons) – 3 yrs, BBA (Hons) + MBA (Dual) (5 years)
- BA (Hons) – 3 yrs, BA (Hons) + MBA (Performing arts, English, Music)
- BSc (Hons) – 3 yrs, B.Sc (Hons) + M.Sc (5 yrs) (Phys, Chem, Maths, Economics, Geo Sc., Com.Sc., NanoTech, Bio Tech., Micro Biology, Paramedical, Media Sc.)
- BBA (Hons) + LLB (5 yrs)
- BA (Hons) + LLB (5 yrs)
- Bachelor of Film & TV Production (3 yrs)
- NIELIT (Formerly DOEACC) (CCC Course – 3 Months) O & A Level (Under Govt of India) (at TIG Colleg Computer Centres and TIG-WEBEL Training Centres)
D. After Diploma Engineering
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry) (3 yrs) Day and Evening for Working ProfessionalS)
E. After Graduation
- M.Tech (2 yrs)
- M.Tech (2 yrs) [Evening for Working Professionals]
- MBA (2 yrs)
- MBA (2 yrs) [Evening for Working Professionals]
- MCA (3 yrs)
- MCA (2 yrs for BCA (Hons))
- M.Sc (2 yrs)
- M.Sc (2 yrs. for Working Professional)
- LLB (3 yrs)
- M.A (2 yrs)
- Part Time Dual B.Tech, MCA, MBA in Computer Application Simultaneously with any other Medical. Engg., PG Course (No Need of taking Computer Training Separately).
F. After Post Graduation
- Ph.D. (Engg, Science, Humanities, Mgmt)
Official Website: www.technoindiauniversity.ac.in
For more details about Techno India University Admission 2018, download brochure.