Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Admission 2020 – Health & Family Welfare Department, Tamil Nadu has released the 1st phase allotment list for admission to the M.Pharm course. Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Entrance Exam was conducted on February 21, 2021. TN Health has issued a notification for admission to the M.Pharm course for the academic session 2020-21. Selection of candidates is done on the basis of the entrance exam followed by counseling. Interested candidates can check all the details of Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Admission 2020 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Latest: TN Health has released the 1st phase allotment list for admission to the M.Pharm course. Scroll down to check it.
Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020
Tamil Nadu M.Pharm invites application for admission to Master of Pharmacy Course for the academic session 2020-21. Candidates check the important schedule for Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020 is given below.
Schedule for the Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020 is given below.
|Commencement of Online submission of Application||11 Feb 2021|
|Last date for online application||13 Feb 2021 (05:00 PM)|
|Last date for receipt of print out of online application||15 Feb 2021 (05:00 PM)|
|Release of admit card||19 Feb 2021|
|Date of Entrance Examination||21 Feb 2021|
|Publish of 1st allotment list||25 Feb 2021|
Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Admission 2020 Allotment List
Health & Family Welfare Department has released the Allotment List for admission to M.Pharm. It has released in PDF format at tnhealth.tn.gov.in. Candidates can check the allotment list from below direct link.
Allotment List: Click here to check the Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Admission 2020 1st Phase Allotment List.
Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Admission 2020 Revised Seat Matrix
Health & Family Welfare Department has released the revised seat matrix for M.Pharm 2020 session SF Colleges at the official website, tnhealth.tn.gov.in. Candidates can check the seat matrix details which contains the name of colleges, districts and programme wise seat intake availability. Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Revised Seat Matrix for SF Colleges is given below the direct link.
Check Revised Seat Matrix: Click here to check the Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Revised Seat Matrix for SF Colleges.
Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
Eligible candidates only can download their Hall Tickets from the websites, tnhealth.org / tnmedicalselection.org. To download the Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020 admit card, candidates have to enter the Application number and date of birth. The admit card have details related to the candidate like Name of the candidate, date of birth, and exam centre name. The direct link to download the Admit card is available below.
Admit Card: Click here to download the Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card.
Eligible Candidates List: Click here to check the eligible candidates list for Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020.
Not-Eligible Candidates List: Click here to check the not eligible candidates list for Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020.
Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form Extension Notice
Click here to download the notice.
Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
Eligible candidates can fill the application form at the official website, tnhealth.tn.gov.in. Before filling the application form, candidates must check their eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020. Candidates can apply through the direct link is given below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form for Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020.
Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can check the complete eligibility criteria is provided below. This eligibility details based on as per previous brochure.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate M.Pharmacy Course should be citizen of India and Natives of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates of Tamil Nadu Nativity who have completed B. Pharmacy in other States should furnish a certificate of Nativity in Tamil Nadu issued by the competent authority only in the specified format and supported by a copy of Passport/ Ration Card / Voter‟s ID / Driving License. If the copy of the supporting document is not produced, then the application form will be rejected.
- Nativity Certificate submitted later will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should possess a B.Pharmacy Degree awarded by the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University or any other University recognized as Equivalent thereto by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University / Pharmacy Council. Candidates who have qualified from other universities should obtain and produce an Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University at the time of counseling, failing which they will not be considered for selection.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate M.Pharmacy course should have obtained not less than 55% for OC, BC, BCM, MBC and 50% for SC, SCA and ST of the total marks obtained in all semester subject marks taken together in the B.Pharmacy Course. In case of failure (s) the pass marks in the subsequent (attempts) shall be taken for calculation purpose. Number of attempts are not considered for calculation of marks.
- A candidate who has already completed or acquired a Postgraduate Degree in any branch in M.Pharmacy course or is undergoing a Postgraduate course in any branch is not eligible to apply for any other branch in M.Pharmacy course. Candidates who have discontinued a course on any grounds after the cut off date fixed by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University are not eligible to apply for two years from the date of appearance for the entrance examination.
Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
The Entrance Examination will be conducted only in Chennai on February 21, 2021. The Centre in which the entrance examination is to be written will be given in the Hall Ticket.
Candidates seeking admission should write the Tamil Nadu Post Graduate M.Pharmacy Course Entrance Examination conducted by the Selection Committee.
- The Entrance Examination will be of the undergraduate level covering all subjects and will contain 125 objective type questions each with four responses (A B C D) in English. Number of questions in each subject.
- Each question will carry 1 (one) Mark. There will be NO NEGATIVE MARK for incorrect responses. Zero mark will be given for questions not answered. When more than one answer is indicated or when it is illegible, no mark will be awarded for that question. The Maximum marks will be computed to 90.
- No candidate shall be allowed to take back the Question Booklet and a request for provision of Xerox copies of the question booklet, answer sheet or answer key will not be entertained.
Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020 Merit List
The Merit List will be released after the successful completion of the exam and result. The Merit List will be drawn for a Total Mark of 100 by computing the Entrance Examination Marks and the marks for the experience. (90 marks for entrance examination + 10 marks for experience including marks for hilly areas).
Determination of inter-se merit :
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks out of total of 100 marks, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined on the basis of the following order of preference.
- Marks obtained in the Entrance Examination.
- Least number of appearance in the final Semester/ final year of B.Pharm. Examination.
- Total marks obtained in the final semesters/ final year examination of B.Pharm. course.
- Seniority in age will be given preference
Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020 Result
The individual Entrance Examination Marks will be displayed on the websites, tnhealth.org /tnmedicalselection.org. The Secretary, Selection Committee will publish the merit list on the websites. The candidates are advised to visit the website every day from the date of issue of application for information. The candidates will be called for counselling as per their merit and they may exercise their option as per their eligibility norms mentioned in the Prospectus. There will be NO Rechecking / Revaluation / Retotalling of answer sheets. Answer keys will not be provided.
Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020 Selection Process
The Selection will be made by counselling based on Merit and by applying the Rule of Reservation / Roster method followed by the Government of Tamil Nadu wherever applicable. Seats will be distributed equally among service and open quota in the order of merit.
The rule of reservation shall be as follows:-
- Open Competition – 31%
- Backward Class – 30%
- Most Backward / Denotified – 20%
- Scheduled Caste – 18%
- Scheduled Tribe – 1%
Within the 30% reservation for Backward Classes, 3.5% reservation will be provided for Muslims and 16% of seats out of 18% Quota earmarked to Scheduled Caste Arunthathiyar Community.
50% of seats in each branch and in each college are reserved for service candidates, in addition to those for service candidates selected in the open category. In case an odd number of seat remains in any branch in the total seats sanctioned for that branch, that seat shall be filled by merit and communal reservation.
The odd seat stated above is referable to each branch and not to each college. For the newly sanctioned seats in Government Colleges after the I Phase of counselling, reallotment of courses/colleges will be permitted as per merit and communal reservation from rank one. Joined and Waitlisted candidates only can attend the counselling for the allotment of the above seats. The odd seat stated above is referable to each branch and not to each college.
If there are no eligible Service candidates opting for M.Pharmacy course, the same will be allotted to eligible Open Category candidates .
Tamil Nadu M.Pharm 2020 Counselling
Allotment of seats will be done by counselling based on merit following the rule of reservation/roster system in force in the State of Tamil Nadu and as per all other terms and conditions contained in the Government, Order issued and to be issued from time to time with regard to the rule of reservation. Candidates will be called for counselling according to their rank in batches. Eligible candidates only can download their Call Letters by logging from the websites, tnhealth.org /tnmedicalselection.org. with their Application Number with Password and attend the Counseling as per the date and time mentioned in the counselling schedule which will also be available on the official website.
The option once given during the counselling cannot be changed later. Request for change of branch/college from one to another is not permitted after an option has been exercised at the time of counselling. Request for transfer from one college to another will not be allowed strictly after the cut off date. Re-allotment will be permitted only during the 2nd phase of counselling. An individual request for transfer of college will not be entertained. Mutual transfers will not be permitted under any circumstances.
Candidates selected for admission should give a declaration in the form given at the time of counselling that he/she is liable for forfeiture of selection/admission if suppression of facts is found at any time during or after admission to the course. The selection/admission shall be liable for cancellation based on declaration at any time during or after the admission to the course.
For more details of Tamil Nadu M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020 – Previous Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.