Burdwan University Distance M.Ed Admission 2017 – Burdwan University offers admission to the Two Year M.Ed. Course of Studies (Deputed category) for the session 2017-2019, from the Deputed Candidates only. Candidates, who are employed on full-time basis in teaching profession in B. Ed. Colleges with at least 50% marks in Regular B.Ed./ B. Ed. (Sc.) Course of Studies [NCTE approved] are eligible to apply. Eligible & Interested candidate can fill their Application in offline mode and sent it to the official authority of Burdwan University. Candidate can check all the information of Burdwan University Distance M.Ed Admission 2017 such as application process, eligibility criteria, selection etc given on this page below.
Burdwan University Distance M.Ed Admission 2017 for Deputed Candidated only
No candidate passed through distance mode or from Open University will be allowed to apply. 05% marks are relax able for SC & ST candidates. Reservation will be as per Government rules. Selection of the deputed candidates will be made on the basis of calculation of their length of approved service only. Candidates are advised to follow the information sheet for details.
Schedule for the Burdwan University Distance M.Ed Admission 2017 (Deputed Candidates) is given below.
|Application form available from||25 Sep 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||20 Oct 2017|
|First list including waiting list published on||25 Oct 2017|
Burdwan University has published list of candidates provisionally selected in order of Approved Length of Service for admission to the M.Ed. (Deputed) course of Studies, in the Dept. of Education, B.U. for the academic session 2017-2019. Candidates can check the list from the direct link provided below.
Selected Candidates: Click Here to check the list of candidates selected for Burdwan University Distance M.Ed Admission 2017.
Application Form 2017
Application form of M.Ed Course for Deputed Candidate is to be filled offline as per schedule date to admission at Burdwan University. Candidates are requested to check and ensure their eligibility and conditions before filling the application form.
- Application Process is over..!!
Duly filled-in application forms along with self attested photocopies of mark-sheets of all the public examinations passed including age proof certificate must be submitted to the office of the Secretary, Faculty Council (Arts etc.), 3rd Floor, Composite Arts Building, Golapbag, B.U. from 25/09/2017 to 20/10.2017 (excepting Saturdays, Sundays and University Holidays) between 11 a.m. & 3 p.m. a demand draft of Rs. 450/- drawn in favour of the “Finance Officer, The University of Burdwan”, payable at Burdwan must be attached along with other documents while submitting the filled-in form either personally or through a representative to the office mentioned above.
Deputed candidates with minimum 50% marks at B.Ed. /B. Ed. (Sc.) from any NCTE recognized institutions are eligible to apply. 05% marks are relaxable for SC & ST candidates.
Selection of deputed candidates will be made on calculation of their length of approved service only.
Information regarding Admission to the Course
- First list for admission will be published on 25/10/2017 Candidates selected in the First List will be required to take admission to the course on 27/10/2017 and 30/10/2017 on production of original copies of their credentials at the office of the Secretary, Faculty Council (Arts etc.), 3rd Floor Composite Arts Building, Golapbag, B.U. and submission of requisite fees of Rs. 20,210/- (Rupees twenty thousand two hundred and ten only) in form of demand draft to be drawn in favour of Finance Officer, The University of Burdwan, payable at SBI B.U. Branch, Burdwan. Seats lying vacant if any, after the admission of first listed candidates as well as due to lack of 50% attendance in first 10 Working Days, will be filled up from the remaining candidates and further notification will be issued to that effect later on.
- The following rules relating to the attendance in classes shall be binding upon all the candidates admitted to the course:
- The enrolment of a candidate shall be cancelled without any reference to him/her in case he/she fails to attend without prior intimation and without valid reasonable grounds at least 50% of the classes held during the first 10 working days since the commencement of classes.
- No student shall be deemed to have prosecuted a regular course of study for purposes of examination unless he/she has attended at least 65% of the lectures delivered and tutorial classes held. However, a candidate may be allowed to sit for the final examination, subject to fulfilment of some conditions, in case he/she attends at least 50% of the lectures delivered and tutorial classes held.
- No postal communication will be made to the candidates regarding admission in any case.
- Classes for the course will commence from immediate after admission.