Burdwan University Distance M.Ed Admission 2018 – Burdwan University offers admission to the Two Year M.Ed. Course of Studies (Deputed category) for the session 2018-2020, from the Deputed Candidates only. Candidates, who are employed on full-time basis in teaching profession in B. Ed. Colleges with at least 50% marks in Regular B.Ed./ B. Ed. (Sc.) Course of Studies [NCTE approved] are eligible to apply. Eligible & Interested candidate can fill their Application in offline mode and sent it to the official authority of Burdwan University. Candidate can check all the information of Burdwan University Distance M.Ed Admission 2018 such as application process, eligibility criteria, selection etc given on this page below.
Burdwan University Distance M.Ed Admission 2018 for Deputed Candidates only
No candidate passed through distance mode or from Open University will be allowed to apply. 05% marks are relax able for SC & ST candidates. Reservation will be as per Government rules. Selection of the deputed candidates will be made on the basis of calculation of their length of approved service only. Candidates are advised to follow the information sheet for details.
Burdwan University Distance M.Ed Admission 2018
Expected schedule for the Burdwan University Distance M.Ed Admission 2018 (Deputed Candidates) is given below:
|Application form available from||Last week of Sep 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||3rd week of Oct 2018|
|First list including waiting list published on||Last week Oct 2018|
Deputed candidates with minimum 50% marks at B.Ed. /B. Ed. (Sc.) from any NCTE recognized institutions are eligible to apply. 05% marks are relaxable for SC & ST candidates.
Application Form 2018
Application form of M.Ed Course for Deputed Candidate is to be filled offline as per schedule date to admission at Burdwan University. Candidates are requested to check and ensure their eligibility and conditions before filling the application form.
Duly filled-in application forms along with self attested photocopies of mark-sheets of all the public examinations passed including age proof certificate must be submitted to the office for the admission between the scheduled dates and timings which will be given by the University.
Selection of deputed candidates will be made on calculation of their length of approved service only.
Burdwan University will publish list of candidates provisionally selected in order of Approved Length of Service for admission to the M.Ed. (Deputed) course of Studies, in the Dept. of Education, B.U. for the academic session 2018-2020. Candidates can check the list which will be provided on this page.
Information regarding Admission to the Course
- First list for admission will be published. Candidates selected in the First List will be required to take admission to the course on production of original copies of their credentials. Seats lying vacant if any, after the admission of first listed candidates as well as due to lack of 50% attendance in first 10 Working Days, will be filled up from the remaining candidates and further notification will be issued to that effect later on.
- The following rules relating to the attendance in classes shall be binding upon all the candidates admitted to the course:
- The enrolment of a candidate shall be cancelled without any reference to him/her in case he/she fails to attend without prior intimation and without valid reasonable grounds at least 50% of the classes held during the first 10 working days since the commencement of classes.
- No student shall be deemed to have prosecuted a regular course of study for purposes of examination unless he/she has attended at least 65% of the lectures delivered and tutorial classes held. However, a candidate may be allowed to sit for the final examination, subject to fulfilment of some conditions, in case he/she attends at least 50% of the lectures delivered and tutorial classes held.
- No postal communication will be made to the candidates regarding admission in any case.
- Classes for the course will commence from immediate after admission.
Insofar, official details of University of Burdwan Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as University of Burdwan releases New University of Burdwan 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.