DPU AIAHCET 2019 Result: Candidates who are interested in the All India Allied Health Common Entrance Test for B.Sc Nursing appears for this test. Application form for the same has been released. Candidates who have filled the form and are going to appear for the examination that is going to be held June 09, 2019 would be able to check their result from this page. DPU AIAHCET 2019 Result would be released online on the official website of Vidyapeeth. Candidates can find all the relevant information regarding DPU AIAHCET 2019 Result from the page below.
DPU AIAHCET Result
Candidates who are going to appear in this examination would be able to check their result from the official website of Vidyapeeth or from the direct link (will be provided) given below. DPU AIAHCET Result would be based on the Candidate’s performance in the exam, so candidates are advised to practice hard and perform good to achieve good results.
Schedule of DPU AIAHCET Result 2019:
|AIAHCET 2019 Examination date||09 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
Result: Result of DPU AIACET will be announced on the official website i.e. www.dpu.edu.in.
Note: Results of individual candidate will not be communicated on telephone or by post.
The Vidyapeeth shall prepare a merit list of the candidates who have appeared for AIAHCET-19 in accordance with the total marks obtained by them in Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology taken together. The candidates shall be called for admission as per their ranking in this list.
The merit list will be displayed on the Vidyapeeth website. However, the reasonable number of qualified candidates in the merit list will be called for counselling and on-the-spot admission session. It may happen in case of some candidates that all the available seats will be filled in before their turn comes. The admissions process stops once the number of seats available is filled in. There shall be no verification of marks or reassessment of papers of AIAHCET 2019.
Tie Breaker Criteria
If in any case, two candidates get equal marks in the exam then the following criteria would be followed to Rank the Candidates.
- First level: A candidate with higher marks in Biology at the AIAHCET-19 shall be preferred.
- Second level: A candidate with higher marks in Chemistry at the AIAHCET-19 shall be preferred.
- Third level: A candidate with higher percentage of aggregate marks at the HSC (or equivalent) examination shall be preferred.
- Fourth level: A candidate with higher percentage of aggregate marks at SSC examination shall be preferred.
- The admission sessions will be conducted at the Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Nursing, Pimpri, Pune, as per the schedule. Failure to report for admission on the scheduled date and time shall result in instantaneous cancellation of the claim of the candidate to the seat. It shall be the candidate’s responsibility to ascertain the result of AIAHCET 2019.
- The candidate should note that appearance at AIAHCET-19 and inclusions of name in the merit list do not necessarily mean that he/she shall get admission to the course. His/her admission to the course shall depend upon the availability of seat at the time of his/her turn for admission.