DPU AIAHCET 2020 Result: Candidates who are interested in the All India Allied Health Common Entrance Test for B.Sc Nursing appear for this test. Candidates who have filled the form and appeared for the examination was held on July 12, 2020, can now be able to check their result from this page. DPU AIAHCET 2020 Result has been released online on the official website of Vidyapeeth. Candidates can find all the relevant information regarding DPU AIAHCET 2020 Result from the page below.
Latest: Result for DPU AIAHCET 2020 Admission has been released. Check the result from below.
DPU AIAHCET 2020 Result
Candidates who was appeared in this examination can be able to check their results from the official website of Vidyapeeth or from the direct link given below. DPU AIAHCET Result would be based on the Candidate’s performance in the exam, so candidates are advised to practice hard and perform well to achieve good results.
Schedule of DPU AIAHCET Result 2020:
|AIAHCET 2020 Examination date|
|Declaration of Result||Announced|
Check here: Click here to check DPU AIAHCET 2020 Result
Official Website: dpu.edu.in.
How to Check the DPU AIAHCET 2020 Result?
Candidates can follow the steps given below in order to check the DPU AIAHCET 2020 Result:
Step 1: Click on the above given link or go to the official website.
Step 2: Go to the DPU AIAHCET 2020 Result section.
Step 3: Click on the link of merit list. Then merit list will be appeared on the screen.
Step 4: Candidates can check their names in the merit list.
Step 5: After that, candidates can download it for further use.
DPU AIAHCET 2020 Merit List
The Vidyapeeth shall prepare a merit list of the candidates who have appeared for AIAHCET-20 in accordance with the total marks obtained by them in Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology taken together. The candidates shall be called for admission as per their ranking in this list.
The merit list will be displayed on the Vidyapeeth website. However, the reasonable number of qualified candidates in the merit list will be called for counselling and on-the-spot admission session. It may happen in case of some candidates that all the available seats will be filled in before their turn comes. The admissions process stops once the number of seats available is filled in. There shall be no verification of marks or reassessment of papers of AIAHCET 2020.
DPU AIAHCET 2020 Tie Breaker Criteria
If in any case, two candidates get equal marks in the exam then the following criteria would be followed to Rank the Candidates.
- First level: A candidate with higher marks in Biology at the AIAHCET-20 shall be preferred.
- Second level: A candidate with higher marks in Chemistry at the AIAHCET-20 shall be preferred.
- Third level: A candidate with higher percentage of aggregate marks at the HSC (or equivalent) examination shall be preferred.
- Fourth level: A candidate with higher percentage of aggregate marks at SSC examination shall be preferred.
DPU AIAHCET 2020 Important Instructions
- The admission sessions will be conducted at the Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Nursing, Pimpri, Pune, as per the schedule. Failure to report for admission on the scheduled date and time shall result in instantaneous cancellation of the claim of the candidate to the seat. It shall be the candidate’s responsibility to ascertain the result of AIAHCET 2020.
- The candidate should note that appearance at AIAHCET-20 and inclusions of name in the merit list do not necessarily mean that he/she shall get admission to the course. His/her admission to the course shall depend upon the availability of seat at the time of his/her turn for admission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.