Sanjay Ghodawat University Admission 2021: The application form for Sanjay Ghodawat University Admission 2021 has been released on the official website. Sanjay Ghodawat University offers admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D programmes for the academic year 2021 – 22. Candidates who have satisfied the eligibility criteria can fill the application form on or before the last date. Admission to the said courses is done on the basis of the entrance exam conducted by a competent authority or SGU. Scroll down to check more information about Sanjay Ghodawat University Admission 2021 from this page.
Latest: Sanjay Ghodawat University Admission 2021 Application Form has been released. Scroll down to get the link.
Sanjay Ghodawat University Admission 2021
The SGU has constituted its own Academic Council, Academic Advisory Committee, Finance Committee, Library Committee, Department of Graduate Committee, Class Committee, Evaluation Committee, Marks Finalization Committee, Mal-Practice Committee etc. All the details regarding the admission will be notified to you as per the declaration of dates.
|Online Registration for SGU CET||Started|
|Last date to fill Application form||To be announced|
|Collection of Admit Cards for SGU CET||To be announced|
|Entrance Examination||To be announced|
|Online declaration of Merit List||To be announced|
Sanjay Ghodawat University Admission 2021 Application Form
The Application form for the Sanjay Ghodawat University Admission 2021 is available online on its official website. In order to take admissions in the SGU for the academic year 2021 – 22, candidates are required to fill the application form on or before the last date. Applicants can check the desired information regarding the application procedure which is mentioned below.
Apply here: Click here to fill the Sanjay Ghodawat University Admission 2021 Application Form.
Steps to be followed by the candidates:
- Step 1: First of all, candidates have to click on the above-provided link or go to the official website.
- Step 2: Secondly, you will be redirected to the registration page, candidates have to enter all the asked details like basic details, personal details, academic details etc.
- Step 3: After that, click on the save changes button.
- Step 4: At last, candidates can take a print out of the confirmation page for further use.
Courses Offered by Sanjay Ghodawat University
The Sanjay Ghodawat University offered the various programmes such as the UG programmes, PG programmes as well as Ph.D Programmes. Check the list of programmes from below:
- Bachelor of Technolgy (B.Tech).
- B.Tech. in Aeronautical Engineering.
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering.
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering.
- B. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering.
- B. Tech in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- B. Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Master of Technology(M.tech).
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing Technology).
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (Design).
- M.Tech. in Civil Engineering (Construction Engineering & Management).
- M.Tech. in Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering).
- M.Tech. in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering.
- M.Tech. in Electronics Engineering.
- MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
- MBA in Agri-Business Management
- Ph. D. in Mechanical Engineering.
- Ph. D. in Civil Engineering
- Ph. D. in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Ph. D. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Ph.D in Science
- Ph.D in Related Fields of Management
- Ph.D in English
- Ph.D in Pharmacology
- Ph.D in Pharmceutics
Sanjay Ghodawat University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The SGU sets the minimum criteria for each and every course provided by the university. Applicants may have a look at the eligibility criteria details of each program which are mentioned below.
- UG Programmes: Candidates must have passed in class 12th with minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved category candidates).
- PG Programmes: Candidates should have possessed a bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with minimum of 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved category candidates).
- Ph.D Programmes: Candidates must have possessed a master’s degree in relevant disciplines.
Note: Apart from the above eligibility criteria, candidates should have a valid score of entrance examination conducted by competent authorities.
Sanjay Ghodawat University Admission 2021 Admit card
Sanjay Ghodawat University releases the admit card for the entrance examination. Admit cards are issued to those candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date. Candidates will need their login Id and password to download the admit card. Details like candidate name, exam date and timing, exam day instructions etc. are mentioned on the admit card. Candidates will have to carry the admit card to the exam centre to get an entry in the exam hall.
Sanjay Ghodawat University Admission 2021 Result
Sanjay Ghodawat University, Kolhapur Admission 2021 will declare the results of the entrance exam Candidates will be able to check it once the exam is conducted. The Admissions in the university will be made strictly on the basis of merit. The Admissions in the university shall be made strictly on the basis of merit. The merit will be decided on the basis of the following:
- CET conducted by component authority
- Obtained Score of any other State level Entrance Test of States in India OR
- Obtained Score of any other National level test conducted by recognized Private / Deemed University OR
- The obtained score of the National level Entrance Test conducted by Sanjay Ghodawat University, Kolhapur (SGUEE).
Official Website: sanjayghodawatuniversity.ac.in.
For more details regarding the Sanjay Ghodawat University Admission 2021 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.