Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Admission 2020: The university has released the online application form for admission to its various UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate courses. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply through ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac. Last date to submit admission form without late fee is August 31, 2020. After this deadline, applications can be submitted until another 15 days by paying a late fee of Rs 100. Check more details about Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: YCMOU Admission Form is out. Scroll down to apply.
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Admission 2020
There are 11 schools of YCMOU through which relevant courses are offered. Check below important dates regarding the admission process.
Schedule for Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Admission 2020
|Application for admission||21 Jul – 31 Aug 2020|
|Apply for admission with late fee of Rs 100||01-15 Sep 2020|
YCMOU PG Admission
Application Form for Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Admission 2020
- Chitkara University AdmissionChitkara University Admission Apply Now!!
- Parul University ApplicationParul University Application Apply Now!!
- Thapar School of Liberal Arts & ScienceTSLAS-Thapar University Admission Apply Now!!
- Chandigarh University AdmissionChandigarh University Admission Apply Now!!
The admission form for various courses of the University is released online on ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac. The willing candidates must check the eligibility criteria and admission schedule before submitting the application form for YCMOU Admission 2020. Direct link to fill the application form is given below.
Application Form: Click here to apply online for Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Admission 2020.
Steps to Apply Online
Step 1: Click on the application link given above. A page with instructions appears. Read all the instructions and press “Proceed” button given at the bottom of the page.
Step 2: Before filling the application form, it is mandatory to register first. Click on the ‘Register’ button under ‘New Admission Seeker’ Section.
Step 3: Enter following details to register for YCMOU Admission.
- Father’s/Husband’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Step 4: Username and OTP (One Time Password) is sent via SMS. Verify the OTP and change password for login.
Step 5: Login using User Name and Password. Fill details in the application form and upload photograph and signature.
Step 6: Select course, year, study center, medium of instruction and subjects of study.
Step 7: Upload scanned documents and pay the fee using an online payment method.
Step 8: The applicants are informed via SMS about acceptance/rejection of their applications. Candidates whose application form is rejected need to make the necessary amendments in the form.
Step 9: Admission process is completed by handing over the application form along with attested documents at the study center.
Documents Needed for YCMOU Admission 2020
The candidates are required to upload in the online admission form as well as produce attested copies of following documents at the study center for admission.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Leaving Certificate
- Election Voter Card
- Mark sheets and Passing Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Statement or certificate showing clearance of entrance test, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Documentary proof of disability (such as visual impairment), if applicable
Courses Offered for Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Admission 2020
Department-wise courses are given here. Note that withdrawn courses are not mentioned in the list. For this session’s admissions, the following courses are on offer.
School of Education
School of Agricultural Sciences
School of Humanities and Social Science
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Diploma in Value & Spiritual Education
- Advanced Diploma in Value & Spiritual Education
- BA (Value & Spiritual Education)
Academic Services Division
School of Health Sciences
School of Commerce and Management
- B.Com (Marathi Medium)
- B.Com (English Medium)
- B.Com (Cooperative Management)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Cooperative Management (DCM)
- Diploma in Cooperative Management – Banking (DCM-Banking)
- Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel & Tourism Management
- BBA (Aviation, Hospitality and Travel & Tourism Management)
School of Computer Sciences
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Certificate Programme in Computer Fundamentals
- Certificate Programme in Office Tools
- Certificate Programme in Computerised Financial Accounting
- Certificate Programme in Programming Expertise in C
- Certificate Programme in Data Structures using C
- Certificate Programme in OOPs and C++
- Certificate Programme in Visual Programming
- Certificate Programme in LINUX
- Certificate Programme in ORACLE
- Diploma in Industrial Science
- B.Sc (Industrial Science)
School of Continuing Education
|Certificate in German||Certificate in French|
|Certificate in English||Certificate in Arabic|
|Certificate in Fire Safety Engineering |
|Certificate in Beauty Parlour |
|Certificate in Information Technology|
(for School going learners) (Elementary)
|Certificate in Information Technology|
(for School going learners) (Secondary)
|Certificate in Tailoring||Certificate in Water Management|
|Certificate in Optical Fibre Communication|
|Certificate in Digital Photography|
|Certificate in Video Production||Certificate in Patkatha Lekhan|
|Diploma in Interior Design and Decoration||Diploma for Electrician and Domestic |
Appliances Maintenance (DEDAM)
|Diploma for Fitter (DFF)||Diploma for Civil Supervisor|
|Diploma in Saloon Techniques (DST)||Diploma in Animation|
|Diploma in Computer Hardware Maintenance |
& Networking Techniques
|Diploma in Fabrication|
|Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering |
|Diploma in Event Management|
|Advanced Diploma in Event Management||Diploma in Facility Services|
|Advanced Diploma in Facility Services||Diploma in Hospitality Studies|
|Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Studies||Diploma in Fashion Design|
|Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design||Diploma in Interior Design|
|Advanced Diploma in Interior Design||Diploma in Automobile Techniques (DAT)|
|Diploma in Fine Art- Painting (DFA)||Diploma in Printing and Packaging |
|B.Sc (Media Graphics and Animation)||PG Diploma in Fire and Safety |
|PG Diploma in Event Management||PG Diploma in Advertisement Media |
School of Architecture, Science & Technology
- Diploma in Essential Skills (DES)
- PG Diploma in Statistics (PGDS)
- B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry, Maths)
- M.Sc (Environmental Science)
- Ph.D (Chemistry)
- Ph.D (Environmental Science)
- Ph.D (Geology)
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Re-registration
A student is registered to a particular program for a duration equal to 3 times the duration of the course or 8 years, whichever is less. For example, if one takes admission in a Diploma program of 1-year duration, he/she may complete the program by clearing all the courses in 3 years time. If a student fails to complete the program in the stipulated time, he/she may seek re-admission to the same or similar program as a fresh candidate and clear all the courses. However, if the concerned program has been delisted/withdrawn, readmission is not possible.
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University was established on July 01, 1989 by an act of Maharashtra State Legislature. It is recognized under Section 12 (B) of UGC Act. The objectives of the University include making higher, vocational and technical education available to large sections of the population, providing an innovative, flexible and open system of education by using distance teaching methodology and research opportunities in all fields of knowledge.
Official Website: ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac
For more information on YCMOU Admission 2020, check Advertisement for 2020-21 Admissions
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.