MGMUHS Admission 2021: Mahatma Gandhi Mission University of Health Sciences (MGMUHS) has released the application form MGM UG CET 2021. MHMUHS offers admission in UG, PG, and Ph.D courses and conducts the entrance exam for the same. The application form can be filled online at mgmuhs.com. UG CET is conducted for admission into only BPT and B.Sc (Nursing) courses. For other UG courses, admission is based on 12th class marks (PCB). The candidates are offered admission into Navi Mumbai and Aurangabad campus. Know more details MGMUHS Admission 2021 from this page such as eligibility criteria, selection process, seat matrix etc.
MGMUHS Admission 2021
Check the important dates for MGMUHS admission 2021 given below.
|MGMUHS Admission 2020||Important Dates|
|The release date for Application Form||Released|
|Last date for submitting Application Form for UG Course||To be announced|
|Last date for submitting Application Form for PG Course||To be announced|
|Last date for submitting Application Form for Fellowship/ Ph.D Programme||To be announced|
|Generation of online hall ticket by students||To be announced|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Counselling starts||To be announced|
Courses Offered at MGMUHS
The candidates are offered admission in the following UG and PG courses at MGMUHS from below.
|MBBS||MD/MS||Paediatric Intensive Care|
|B.Sc Nursing||M.Sc Medical Sciences||Neonatology|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||M.Sc Health Profession Education||Dual Neonatology and Paediatric Intensive Care|
|BPO||M.Sc Allied Health Sciences||Cardiac Anaesthesia|
|B.Sc Allied Health Sciences||M.Sc Clinical Embryology||Interventional Radiology|
|B.Optom||M.Sc Clinical Nutrition||CT MRI|
|M.Sc Clinical Research||Clinical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy|
|M.Sc Biostatistics||Minimal Access Surgery|
|M.Sc Cardiac Care Tech.||Basic Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and Laparoscopic Surgery|
|M.Sc Medical Radiology||HIP and Knee Arthroplasty|
|M.Optom||Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery|
|MHA||Critical Care Medicine|
|M.Sc Nursing||Clinical Nephrology|
|NPCC||Primary Spine Care|
Along with the above-mentioned courses, MGMUHS also offers admission to the super speciality DM/MCh programme and Ph.D programme.
MGMUHS 2021 Application Form
The application form for MGMUG CET has been released. It can be filled online at mgmuhs.com. The aspirants should have their valid email id and mobile number to fill the online application form. The candidates can submit the application form via online mode only. Only after the registration, the candidates can fill the application form. Upload the required documents after entering all the details and pay the application fee.
Click Here to fill MGMUHS 2021 Application Form.
MGMUHS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Those who wish to apply for the admission in MGMUHS must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria. Check the eligibility conditions for UG and PG courses from below.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses
- The minimum age of the aspirant is 17 years on December 31, 2021.
- The aspirants should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam in the subject PCB and English Core / English Elective individually.
- The candidates should have obtained a minimum if 50% marks taken together in PCB (except B.Sc Nursing). (45% in case of SC/ST category candidates)
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in B.Sc Nursing (40% in case of SC/ST category candidates)
- Students should be medically fit.
Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
- The candidate should have passed B.Sc. Biochemistry or any Life Sciences/ MBBS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ B.Sc. Nursing.
- Should have obtained 50% aggregate marks in the degree examination (except M.Sc Nursing).
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55%marks.
- The aspirant should be medically fit.
Eligibility Criteria for Fellowship Programme: Candidate should have passed MD, DCH, DNB.
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D Courses: Candidate should have passed a relevant mater’s degree with minimum 55% marks.
MGMUHS 2021 Result
The result for MGMUHS Admission 2021 will be published online at the Institute’s official website. The website to check the result is mgmuhs.com. The MGMUHS Result 2021 is going to be released as merit list in pdf format. The merit list consists of the Roll Number, the name of the candidate, and marks obtained in the entrance exam. Admission to the courses is done on the basis of merit released by the University. On the basis of the result, candidates are invited for counselling.
MGMUHS 2021 Selection Process
The candidates are selected for admission to a course/ college on the basis of the merit cum preference given by the candidate. Candidates can check the selection procedure for MGMUHS 2021 from below:
- Candidates who are applying for BPT/ B.Sc Nursing/ MPT/ M.Sc Nursing/ NPCC/ Ph.d are reqruired to appear for MGM CET 2020 exam in order to get admission in MGMUHS.
- Admission to the MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch programme will be done by DGHS/ MCC.
- Admission to the MBBS programme is done on the basis of NEET UG.
- Also, admission to the MD/ MS is done on the basis of NEET PG.
- Similarly, admission to the DM/ M.Ch is done on the basis of NEET SS.
- Selection for the rest of the undergraduate courses is done on the basis of marks of class 12th.
- Selection for the result of the postgraduate courses is done on the basis of marks of bachelor’s degree.
- Similarly, admission to the fellowship programme is done on the basis of PG degree marks and aptitude test.
MGMUHS 2021 Counselling
All the candidates who will be enlisted in the final merit list will qualify and have to appear for personal counselling (as per the rules and regulation) for various courses, as per their schedule. Date of counselling and Venue will be published here as they will be notified by the university. All the candidates are hereby informed that they must remain present for the counselling as per the date and timings. Counselling for the MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DM/ M.ch will be conducted by the MCC. The Candidates shall have to appear personally and must produce all the required original certificates.
MGMUHS 2021 Seat Details
The candidates can check the distribution of seats for UG and PG courses from the table below.
For UG Courses:
|Course Name||Navi Mumbai||Aurangabad|
|Post Basic N.Sc Nursing||30||–|
|B.Sc (Allied Health Courses)||110||110|
For PG Courses
|Course Name||Navi Mumbai||Aurangabad|
|Master of Physiotherpay||6||6|
|M.Sc (Medical Sciences)||35||35|
|M.Sc (Health Professional Education)||10||–|
|M.Sc (Allied Health Science)||60||20|
|M.Sc Clinical Embryology||5||5|
|M.Sc Clinical Nutrition||10||–|
|M.Sc Clinical Research||–||10|
|M.Sc Cardiac Care Technology||5||2|
|M.Sc Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology||5||5|
Official Website: mgmuhs.com
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.