The Mahatma Gandhi Mission Trust is the parent body of MGMIHS which was established in 1982 by Hon. Shri Kamalkishore Kadam with a futuristic vision to provide quality education by applying innovative and dynamic pedagogical techniques. Since inception, the Trust has focused on providing Health Care Services, School Education and Higher Education with dedication and commitment. University provides admission to UG & PG Courses in Biomedical Sciences, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Hospital Administration, Master of Health Profession Education & Master of Public Health. Admissions to UG and PG Courses will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination except for BPT and MPT. University will conduct a common Entrance test for admissions to these courses. Candidates can check the details of CET from the page link given below. Get here all the details regarding MGMUHS Admission 2018 / MGM CET 2018 on this page below.
MGMUHS Admission 2018 / MGM CET 2018
A chain of Schools, Engineering, Architecture, Medical, Nursing, Management, Computer Science & IT, Bioinformatics and Biotechnology, Fine Arts and Journalism stand testimony to the endeavours of the Trust. Courses offered by the university under UG and PG courses are listed below. Also, admission schedule is also mentioned.
- Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics (BPO)
- Bachelor of Science(OperationTheatre & AnesthesiaTechnology)
- Bachelor of Science(Cardiac Care Technology)
- Bachelor of Science(Perfusion Technology)
- Bachelor of Science(Medical Laboratory Technology)
- Bachelor of Science(Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology)
- Bachelor of Science(Medical Dialysis Technology)
- Bachelor of Optometry (B. Optom)
- Masters of Science(Medical Anatomy)
- Masters of Science(Medical Physiology)
- Master of Science(Clinical Embryology)
- Masters of Science(Clinical Nutrition)
- Masters of Science(Molecular Biology)
- Master of Optometry (M. Optom)
- Master of Hospital Administration(MHA)
- Master of Health Profession Education (MHPE)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
Schedule for UG and PG Courses Admission:
|Events||UG and PG Dates|
|Start of Online Application Form||24 May 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||30 Jun 2018|
|Date of Counseling | Interaction||To be announced|
|Commencement of Program||01 Aug 2018|
MGM Application Form 2018 is now available on the MGMIHS Website for the Online and Offline mode both. Candidates can now fill the Application Forms in both these modes respectively. Candidates must check the minimum eligibility crteria before applying. The last date for the Application form is June 30, 2018. Eligible candidates shall apply before the date is due. Click on the “Application form” page link given above to apply.
Eligibility criteria must be verified by the candidates before applying for the Admissions 2018. General criteria on the basis of which candidates would be judged as is given below:
- For UG Courses: Admission will be done on the basis of HSC / 12th Marks.
- For PG Courses: Admission will be done on the basis of Undergraduate Degree Marks.
For more details regarding Eligibility criteria for specific courses, Click here.
MGM Result 2018 will be announced after the Application process gets over. Candidates will be able to check their name from the official website in the merit list. Direct link to the result will be published here for your references and when it is available. The Competent Authority shall release the result on the official Website http://www.mgmuhs.com.
MGM Merit List 2018 will be declared on the basis of descending order of marks obtained in the Qualifying Examination. Candidates will be able to check their name through the official website, the link for the same will be published here as well.
All the candidates who will be enlisted in the final merit list will qualify and have to appear for personal counselling (as per the rules and regulation) for various courses, as per their schedule. Date of counselling and Venue will be published here as they will be notified by the university.
All the candidates are hereby informed that they must remain present for the counselling as per the date and timings. The Candidates shall have to appear personally and must produce all the required original certificates. The merit list will be used for selection of candidates for admission to all Courses at the various campus for the academic year 2018-2019.