MGMUHS Admission 2020: Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences (MGMUHS) has further extended the last to apply the form up to August 31, 2020. It offers admission in UG, PG, Fellowship and Ph.D courses. The candidates are offered admission at MGMUHS constituent colleges at Navi Mumbai & Aurangabad. The application form for MGMUHS Admission 2020 is available online at mgmuhs.com. The University conducts MGM CET 2020 for admission into various M.Sc/ M.H.A/ M.P.H courses. The candidates can check here complete details on MGMUHS Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: Last date to submission of application form has been extended now. Scroll down to check the same.
MGMUHS Admission 2020
Admission in all UG and PG nursing programmes except for BPT, B.Sc (Nursing), MPT is done on the basis of HSC/ 12th Marks. PG diploma courses have been converted into MD courses from 2020 – 21 onwards. The candidates can check the complete schedule for MGMUHS Admission 2020 from the table below.
|MGMUHS Admission 2020||Important Dates|
|The release date for Application Form||01 Apr 2020|
|Last date for submitting Application Form for UG Course|
|Last date for submitting Application Form for PG Course|
|Last date for submitting Application Form for Fellowship/ Ph.D Programme|
|Generation of online hall ticket by students||To be announced|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Counselling starts||To be announced|
- MGM CET – For B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing, BPT, MPT, NPCC and Ph.D
MGMUHS 2020 Application Form Extension Notice
MGMUHS has extended the application form deadline for UG, PG & Ph.D CET up to August 31, 2020. This extension of application form due to view of arising the COVID -19 pandemic situation. Check the official notice image is given below.
- Click here to download the above notice.
Courses Offered at MGMUHS
The candidates are offered admission in the following UG and PG courses at MGMUHS from below.
|MBBS||MD/MS||Paediatric Intensive Care|
|B.Sc Nursing||M.Sc Medical Sciences||Neonatology|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||M.Sc Health Profession Education||Dual Neonatology and Paediatric Intensive Care|
|BPO||M.Sc Allied Health Sciences||Cardiac Anaesthesia|
|B.Sc Allied Health Sciences||M.Sc Clinical Embryology||Interventional Radiology|
|B.Optom||M.Sc Clinical Nutrition||CT MRI|
|M.Sc Clinical Research||Clinical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy|
|M.Sc Biostatistics||Minimal Access Surgery|
|M.Sc Cardiac Care Tech.||Basic Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and Laparoscopic Surgery|
|M.Sc Medical Radiology||HIP and Knee Arthroplasty|
|M.Optom||Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery|
|MHA||Critical Care Medicine|
|M.Sc Nursing||Clinical Nephrology|
|NPCC||Primary Spine Care|
Along with the above-mentioned courses, MGMUHS also offers admission to the super speciality DM/MCh programme and Ph.D programme.
MGMUHS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Those who wish to apply for the admission in MGMUHS must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria. Check the eligibility conditions for UG and PG courses from below.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses
- The minimum age of the aspirant is 17 years on December 31, 2020.
- The aspirants should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam in the subject PCB and English Core / English Elective individually.
- The candidates should have obtained minimum if 50% marks taken together in PCB (except B.Sc Nurding). (45% in case of SC/ST category candidates)
- The candidate must have obtained minimum of 45% marks in B.Sc Nursing (40% in case of SC/ST category candidates)
- Students should be medically fit.
Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
- The candidate should have passed B.Sc. Biochemistry or any Life Sciences/ MBBS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ B.Sc. Nursing.
- Should have obtained 50% aggregate marks in the degree examination (except M.Sc Nursing).
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55%marks.
- The aspirant should be medically fit.
Eligibility Criteria for Fellowship Programme: Candidate should have passed MD, DCH, DNB.
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D Courses: Candidate should have passed a relevant mater’s degree with minimum 55% marks.
MGMUHS 2020 Application Form
The application form for MGMUHS 2020 will be released as per schedule. The aspirants should have their valid email id and mobile number to fill the online application form. Also, the candidates need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature. At the time of filling in details in the MGMUHS application form, candidate will have to select the college campus. The candidates need to submit the MGMUHS 2020 application form before the last date. The last step for the aspirant is to pay the application fee and submit the form.
MGMUHS 2020 Result
The result for MGMUHS Admission 2020 will be published online at the Institute’s official website. The website to check the result is mgmuhs.com. The MGMUHS Result 2020 is going to be released as merit list in the pdf format. The merit list consists of the Roll Number, name of the candidate, and marks obtained in the entrance exam. Admission to the courses are done on the basis of merit released by the University. On the basis of result, candidates are invited for counselling.
MGMUHS 2020 Selection Process
The candidates are selected for admission to a course/ college on the basis of the merit cum preference given by the candidate. Candidates can check the selection procedure for MGMUHS 2020 from below:
- Candidates who are applying for BPT/ B.Sc Nursing/ MPT/ M.Sc Nursing/ NPCC/ Ph.d are reqruired to appear for MGM CET 2020 exam in order to get admission in MGMUHS.
- Admission to the MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch programme will be done by DGHS/ MCC.
- Admission to the MBBS programme is done on the basis of NEET UG.
- Also, admission to the MD/ MS is done on the basis of NEET PG.
- Similarly, admission to the DM/ M.Ch is done on the basis of NEET SS.
- Selection for the rest of the undergraduate courses is done on the basis of marks of class 12th.
- Selection for the result of the postgraduate courses is done on the basis of marks of bachelor’s degree.
- Similarly, admission to the fellowship programme is done on the basis of PG degree marks and aptitude test.
MGMUHS 2020 Counselling
All the candidates who will be enlisted in the final merit list will qualify and have to appear for personal counselling (as per the rules and regulation) for various courses, as per their schedule. Date of counselling and Venue will be published here as they will be notified by the university. All the candidates are hereby informed that they must remain present for the counselling as per the date and timings. Counselling for the MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DM/ M.ch will be conducted by the MCC. The Candidates shall have to appear personally and must produce all the required original certificates.
MGMUHS 2020 Seat Details
The candidates can check the distribution of seats for UG and PG courses from the table below.
For UG Courses:
|Course Name||Navi Mumbai||Aurangabad|
|Post Basic N.Sc Nursing||30||–|
|B.Sc (Allied Health Courses)||110||110|
For PG Courses
|Course Name||Navi Mumbai||Aurangabad|
|Master of Physiotherpay||6||6|
|M.Sc (Medical Sciences)||35||35|
|M.Sc (Health Professional Education)||10||–|
|M.Sc (Allied Health Science)||60||20|
|M.Sc Clinical Embryology||5||5|
|M.Sc Clinical Nutrition||10||–|
|M.Sc Clinical Research||–||10|
|M.Sc Cardiac Care Technology||5||2|
|M.Sc Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology||5||5|
Official Website: mgmuhs.com
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.