MGMUHS Admission 2020 – The Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences (MGMIHS) offers admission in UG and PG courses. The candidates are offered admission at MGMUHS constituent colleges at Navi Mumbai & Aurangabad. The application form for MGMUHS Admission 2020 will be available online at mgmuhs.com. The University conducts MGM CET (Nursing) 2020 for admission into various M.sc/ M.H.A/ M.P.H courses. The candidates can check here complete details on MGMUHS Nursing Admission 2020 from this page.
MGMUHS Admission 2020
Admission in all UG and PG nursing programmes except for BPT, BSc (Nursing), MPT is done on the basis of HSC / 12th Marks. The candidates can check the complete schedule for MGMUHS Admission 2020 from the table below.
|MGMUHS Admission 2020||Expected dates|
|The release date for Application Form||Last week of Apr 2020|
|Last date for submitting Application Form||1st week of May 2020|
|Filling of Thesis approval/ attendance and respective directors||2nd week of May 2020|
|Payment of examination fee & completion of online examination form||3rd week of May 2020|
|Generation of online hall ticket by students||Last week of May 2020|
Courses Offered at MGMUHS
The candidates are offered admission in the following UG and PG courses at MGMUHS from below.
- Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics (BPO)
- Bachelor of Science(OperationTheatre & AnesthesiaTechnology)
- Bachelor of Science(Cardiac Care Technology)
- Bachelor of Science(Perfusion Technology)
- Bachelor of Science(Medical Laboratory Technology)
- Bachelor of Science(Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology)
- Bachelor of Science(Medical Dialysis Technology)
- Bachelor of Optometry (B. Optom)
- Masters of Science(Medical Anatomy)
- Masters of Science(Medical Physiology)
- Master of Science(Clinical Embryology)
- Masters of Science(Clinical Nutrition)
- Masters of Science(Molecular Biology)
- Master of Optometry (M. Optom)
- Master of Hospital Administration(MHA)
- Master of Health Profession Education (MHPE)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
MGMUHS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Those who wish to apply for the admission in MGMUHS must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria. Check the eligibility conditions for UG and PG courses from below.
Eligibility Criteria for BSc Nursing
- The minimum age of the aspirant is 17 years on December 31, 2019.
- The aspirants should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam in the subject PCB and English Core / English Elective individually.
- The candidates should have obtained minimum if 45% marks taken together in PCB. (40% in case of SC/ST category candidates)
- Students who have passed in Science in 10+2 conducted by NIOS with 45% marks are also eligible (40% in case of SC/ST category candidates).
- Students should be medically fit.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Basic BSc Nursing
- Should have passed Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognised board.
- The candidate should be a Registered General Nurse and Midwifery and registered as RNRM with the state nurses registration council.
Eligibility Criteria for MSc Nursing
- Students should be a registered nurse and midwife of equivalent with any state nursing registration council.
- The candidate should have passed BSc Nursing / BSc Hons. Nursing / Post Basic BSc Nursing
- Should have obtained 55% aggregate marks in the degree examination.
- Should have a minimum of 1 year of work experience after Basic BSc Nursing or minimum 1-year of work experience prior or after the Post Basic BSc Nursing from a recognized hospital of 100 bed’s capacity.
- The aspirant should be medically fit.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Basic Diploma Programme
- The candidates should be a registered nurse (RN & RM) or its equivalent.
- The candidates should have a 1-year experience as a staff nurse.
- Nurse from other countries must have obtained an equivalence certificate from INC before admission.
- The candidates should be medically fit.
MGMUHS 2020 Application form
The application form for MGMUHS Nursing 2020 will be released as per schedule. The aspirants should have their PRN number, valid email id and Mobile number. Also, the candidates need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature. At the time of filling in details in the MGMUHS Application Form, you will have to select the College campus. The candidates need to submit the MGMUHS 2020 Application Form before the last date. The last step for the aspirant is to pay the application fee and submit the form.
MGMUHS 2020 Selection Process
The candidates are selected for admission to a course / college on the basis of the merit cum preference given by the candidate. The Institute releases the counselling schedule at its official website after the declaration of the result. For the counselling, the candidates need to report at the counselling venue physically and bring along the necessary documents. To confirm their admission, the candidates need to pay the tuition fee along with the original documents.
MGMUHS 2020 Result
The result for MGMUHS Admission 2020 will be published online at the Institute’s official website. The MGMUHS Result 2019 is going to be released as merit list in the pdf format. The merit list consist of the Roll Number, name of the candidate, and marks obtained in the entrance exam.
MGMUHS 2020 Counselling
All the candidates who will be enlisted in the final merit list will qualify and have to appear for personal counselling (as per the rules and regulation) for various courses, as per their schedule. Date of counselling and Venue will be published here as they will be notified by the university.
All the candidates are hereby informed that they must remain present for the counselling as per the date and timings. The Candidates shall have to appear personally and must produce all the required original certificates.
MGMUHS 2020 Seat Details
The candidates can check the distribution of seats for UG and PG courses from the table below.
|Name of the Course||Number of Seats|
|Post Basic BSc Nursing||30|
|MSc Nursing (Medical Surgical Nursing)||10|
|Post Basic Diploma Programme in
|Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care Nursing||20|
MGMUHS 2020 Fee Details
Below we have given the MGMUHS 2020 Fee structure for UG and PG courses from the table below. The candidates should note that the fee structure given below is as per last year’s information.
Official Website: www.mgmuhs.comInsofar, official details of MGMUHS 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.