Padmashree DY Patil University Admission 2020: Registration for the round 2 has been started. Padmashree DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai offers admission to undergraduate, postgraduate, super speciality and allied health courses. Admission to the said programmes is done on the basis of NEET UG and NEET PG score. Only those candidates are eligible to apply who have valid score in NEET examination. Such candidates have to fill the online application form from the MCC website. Scroll down to check more information about Padmashree DY Patil University Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: Padmashree DY Patil University Admission 2020 round 2 registration process has been started. Click here to apply!
Padmashree DY Patil University Admission 2020
Candidates have to generate an allotment letter from the official website and carry along with the original documents on the admission day. Check the dates for Padmashree DY Patil University Admission 2020 from the table given below:
|Events||Round 1||Round 2|
|Online registration||12 – 22 Mar 2020||03 – 09 Jun 2020|
|Choice filling||16 – 24 Mar 2020||04 – 09 Jun 2020|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||09 – 10 Apr 2020||10 – 11 Jun 2020|
|Result declaration||10 Apr 2020||12 Jun 2020|
|Reporting to college||13 – 24 Apr 2020||12 – 18 Jun 2020|
Courses Offered by Padmashree DY Patil University Admission 2020
Candidates can check the list of courses that are offered by Padmashree DY Patil University for the academic year 2020 – 21:
- MD (Anaesthesiology)
- MD (DVL)
- MD (General Medicine)
- MD (Microbiology)
- MD (TB and Chest)
- MD (Pathology)
- MD (Paediatrics)
- MD (Pharmacology)
- MD (Psychiatry)
- MD (Radiology)
- MD (Physiology)
- MD (PSM)
- MD (Forensic Medicine)
- MD (Anatomy)
- MD Emergency Medicine
- MD Biochemistry
- MS (OBGY)
- MS (ENT)
- MS (General Surgery)
- MS (Ophthalmology)
- MS (Orthopedics)
- D.M. (Cardiology)
- M.Ch. (Pediatric Surgery)
- M.Ch. (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery)
- M.Ch. (Cardio Vascular Thoracic Surgery)
- M.Ch. (Urology)
Padmashree DY Patil University Admission 2020 Online Allotment Process
Candidates can check the online allotment process for round 1 and 2 from below:
For round 1 –
- Candidates have to register themselves for the online allotment process. At the time of registration, candidates have to pay the registration fee and refundable security deposit.
- Next, candidates have to select their seat and lock it.
- After that, result for the round 1 published on the MCC website.
- Selected candidates have to report at the allotted college for round 1.
For round 2 –
- Those candidates who have registered in round 1 of seat allotment but didn’t get any seat, such candidates will have to register themselves again.
- Then, the result for round 2 seat allotment will be published on the MCC website.
- Next, candidates will have to report at the allotted college against round 2 of seat allotment.
For Mop up Round –
- Candidates who have registered in round 1 and round 2 and didn’t get any seat, such candidates are not required to register again.
- Result for the mop-up round published on the official website.
- Then, the selected candidates will have to report at the allotted college against mop up round.
Padmashree DY Patil University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for various courses from below:
- MBBS: Candidates should have a valid score in NEET UG.
- MD/ MS: Candidates must have possessed a MBBS degree with 1 year of compulsory internship. Also, candidates must have a valid score in NEET PG.
Documents to be Required at the time of Padmashree DY Patil University Admission 2020
Candidates are required to submit the following documents at the time of admission for verification purpose:
- Admit Card issued by NBE
- Result/Rank Letter issued by NBE
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations.
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent/ Provisional Registration Certificate
- High School/ Higher Secondary Certificate/ Birth Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- A valid ID proof
- Reserved category certificate
Padmashree DY Patil University Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for Padmashree DY Patil University Admission 2020 from below:
For MD/ MS Course:
official Website: dypatil.edu
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.