The Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences is a Deemed University in Nagpur, Maharashtra. It has been accredited with the ‘Grade A’ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) for a period of five years, in March 2013. The University offers admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD, Diploma and Fellowship courses. To know more about DMIMS DU Admission Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, candidates can read this article further.
Latest: The merit list of B.Sc Nursing and GNM courses for DMIMS Admission 2020 has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
DMIMS DU Admission 2020
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DMIMS DU) offers admission to various Degrees, Diplomas, Fellowships, Certificates and other Academic distinctions on the basis of examinations and other permissible methods of evaluation.
|Application Form||Availability Dates|
|AHS||20 Jul – 20 Aug 2020|
|M.Sc (N)||10 Jul – 28 Aug 2020|
|PBBSc||10 Jul – 20 Aug 2020|
|ANM & GNM||27 Jul – 29 Aug 2020|
|BPT||20 Jul – 20 Aug 2020|
27 Aug 2020 (Merit List)
Click here to download the Application Form for M.Sc (N)
Click here to download the Application Form for PBBsc (N)
Click here to download the Application Form for GNM
Click here to download the Application Form for BPT
Click here to download the Application Form for AHS UG
Click here to download the Application Form for AHS PG
Click here to download the Application Form for ANM
DMIMS Admission 2020 Result
The merit list of GNM and B.Sc nursing is available now. It has released online at dmimsu.edu.in. The merit list contains the Candidate’s name, Date of Birth, Percentage, Merit number. Candidates can access the direct link from below.
- Basic BSc Nursing
- Post Basic BSc Nursing
- MSc Nursing
- Be an Indian National and should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of concern academic year.
- Candidates seeking admission to the MBBS/BDS course, who have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSSC) examination/(10+2) or the Indian School Certificate (ISC) Examination or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Examination or any other examination equivalent to (10+2) HSSC examination of any recognized Board/University, from any school/college situated in India after 12 years of study with a minimum of 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300 marks) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and passes English subject, and shall qualify the NEET Examination conducted by Govt. of India.
- The candidate should be an Indian National OR NRI candidates should have passed from institutions recognised by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India are eligible to take the Entrance Exam for admission to the Post Graduate Courses in the Faculties of Medicine and Dental Sciences.
- Have obtained full registration either from Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India or from the State Medical/Dental Councils respectively.
- Have completed one year compulsory rotatory internship from a recognized institution on or before 31st March of the year for which the admission is sought.
- The candidate shall qualify the NEET Examination conducted by Govt. of India.
AHS Admission 2020
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the admissions to UG & PG courses under the School of Allied Health Sciences for the academic year 2020-21. Candidates will be considered for selection on the basis of merit. Application fee of Rs. 750/- can be paid by cash OR Demand Draft drawn in favor of Allied course DMIMS DU payable at Wadha OR online through RTGS in the bank account. The duly filled application forms can be submitted to the office of School of Allied Health Sciences, Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha in person /by post or online.
M.Sc (N) Admission 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following courses for 2020-21. The duly filled-in application forms along with application fee of Rs. 500/- to be submitted on line. Selection will be on inter-se merit list. The Dates shall be communicated to applicants.
- Registration as a Nurse and Midwife (or any other specialization in lieu of Midwifery) or its equivalent with any State Nursing Council in India.
- Basic B.Sc. Nursing with one year work experience or P.B.B.Sc. Nursing with minimum 1 year of work experience after/Prior P.B.B.Sc. Nursing
PBBSc Nursing Admission 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following course for session 2020. The duly filled-in application forms along with the application fee of Rs. 500/- to be submitted online. Candidates will be considered for selection on the basis of inter-se merit list.
• Passed General Nursing and Midwifery examination.
• Candidate should have valid registration of any state nursing council.
GNM & ANM Admission 2020
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to the following courses for the session 2020. The duly filled-in application forms along with the application fee of Rs. 500/- for GNM & Rs. 100 for RANM to be submitted online or physically or by post to the office of the Principal, SRMMCON(FNTCN) on or before August 29, 2020. Candidates will be considered for selection on the basis of marks obtained in HSC examination and strictly on the basis of merit. In case of equal marks at the 12th Standard, the following procedure shall be adopted for deciding inter-se merit.
BPT Admission 2020
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to the following courses for the session 2020. The application fee of Rs. 1000/- in cash or through Demand Draft drawn in favour of RNPC payable at Wardha or online through RTGS/NEFT. Selection will be done strictly on the basis of merit list prepared as per the marks obtained in HSC or equivalent examination.
About AIPGM CET
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DMIMS) offer admission in Medical courses through All India Post Graduate Medical Common Entrance Test. Candidate will be granted admision into MD and MS courses on the basis of AIPGM CET. In order to appear for the candidate must fill the application as per schedule, after which there admit card will generate with the help of which they will be able to give exam.
About AIPGD CET
Admission to Dental Courses will be granted on the basis of All India Post Graduate Dental Common Entrance Test (AIPGD CET). Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DMIMS) offers admission into MDS course on the basisi of AIPGD CET. Candidate will have to appear for exam into order to take admission in the courses and in the particular university.
About AIPGP CET
All India Post Graduate Physiotherapy Common Entrance Test (AIPGP CET) is held for admission into PG Degree Courses in Physiotherapy (M.P.T.). An applicant seeking admission through DMIMS (DU) AIPGP CET-2019 shall submit single application in the prescribed format. DMIMS (DU) AIPGP CET-2019 will be conducted at School of Scholars, Atrey Layout, Pratap Nagar, Nagpur in single session of 2 hour duration. This examination will consist of a one question paper of 100 Multiple Choice Questions, each carrying one mark. There shall be no negative marking. The syllabus and distribution of MCQ’s at respective common
entrance test will be provided in the brochure.
Admission into MBBS & BDS
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Deemed University offers admission to MBBS / BDS courses on the basis of NEET UG. Candidate will have to appear for counseling after NEET UG in order to take admission. There will be no seperate exam for these courses only after clearing NEET UG, candidate will be able to fill the application form Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences.
Official Website : dmimsu.edu.in
For getting the more details about DMIMS DU Admission 2020 Download Admission Brochure
Admission Notice Documents:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.