Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DMIMS DU)
NAAC has accredited the university with “A” grade.
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences Admission
DMIMS DU Nursing Entrance Exam 2017
DMIMS has been released notification for admission to M.Sc Nursing for the academic year 2017-2018. Candidates can check the details related to M.Sc Nursing from below.
|Event||M.Sc Nursing||Post Basic
|Application forms available from||10 Jul 2017||10 Jul 2017|
|Last date of submission of application form||22 Jul 2017||22 Jul 2017|
Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill and download their Application form for M.Sc Nursing from the direct link provided below.
Application form should be submitted along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of Competent Authority DMIMS (DU), payable at Nagpur.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Passed general Nursing and midwifery or its equivalent examination.
- Registration as nurse and midwife or its equivalent with any state nursing council in india
- Passed Basic B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- Registration as Nurse Midwife with any State Nursing Council in India or its equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or
- 1 year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing / P.C. B.Sc. Nursing.
Fee Structure – Last year
The fee structure for various UG/PG Degree/Diploma courses and MHA & M under the University for the academic year 2017-18 shall be as under:
Under Graduate Courses
Post Graduate Courses
Faculty of Medical Sciences
Faculty of Dentistry Sciences
Faculty of Ayurvedic Sciences
Faculty of Paramedical Sciences
Faculty of Nursing Sciences (PG Nursing)
The aforesaid fees shall be increased by 5% every year for UG courses and 3% for PG Degree and Diploma courses till the completion of course in view inflation.
If you have any queries about the admissions, please ask in comments below.
Address : Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences (Deemed University), Atrey Layout, Pratap Nagar, Nagpur – 440 022 (M.S.) India.
Phone : + 91-7152-287701-05
Fax : +91-712-2245318
E-mail : [email protected]
Website : www.dmimsu.edu.in