Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik has notified in regard of the MUHS Nashik Admission 2018 for M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Medicine, MBA ( Health Care Administration) & Master of Public Health (Nutrition) courses. The admissions will be granted on the basis of performance of candidates in CET 2018. The candidates seeking admission to the mentioned courses can apply for MUHS Nashik Admission 2018. All the details about MUHS Nashik Admission, Application Form, Entrance Test, Result are provided here on this page.
MUHS Nashik Admission 2018
The Admissions to MUHS Nashik are now open for the M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Medicine, MBA ( Health Care Administration) & Master of Public Health (Nutrition) courses. All mention courses is a 2-year full-time course. The MUHS Nashik Admission 2018 shall take place according to the following schedule.
Schedule of events for MBA (HCA) and ADHM Admission through CET 2018 is given below.
|Start Date of availability of Application Form||30 Jun 2018|
|Last date of submission of Online forms||21 Jul 2018|
|Last date of submission of hard copy of Online
forms along with enclosures
|23 Jul 2018|
|Scrutiny of the Application Form||23 Jul to 25 Jul 2018|
|Issue of admit card for CET 2018||26 Jul 2018|
|Date of CET 2018||29 Jul 2018|
|Display of the provisional Merit List||01 Aug 2018|
|Submission of grievance regarding provisional merit list of the first round||01 Aug and 02 Aug 2018|
|Publication of final merit list for the first round of allotment||03 Aug 2018|
|Documents verification confirmation of Admission for First
Admission Round at respective study center
|07 Aug 2018|
|Reporting to admitted College||08 Aug 2018|
|Display of provisional merit list for second round allotment||10 Aug 2018|
|Submission of grievance regarding provisional merit list of second round||10 Aug – 13 Aug 2018|
|Display of final merit list for second-round allotment||14 Aug 2018|
|Documents verification confirmation of Admission for Second
round at respective study center
|20 Sep 2018|
|Reporting to admitted College after second round of
|20 Sep 2018|
|Display of general merit list and list of eligible candidate
for Mop-Up Round
|24 Sep 2018|
|Mop-Up Round at University||28 Sep 2018|
|Admission cutoff date for MBA (HCA), MPH (N), M.Sc. (Pharma. Med)||15 Sep 2018|
Notice: Click here to check the notice regarding MOP-UP Round-2 for admission to Modern Pharmacology Course for AY 2018-19.
A merit list has been prepared for the candidates selected provisionally after the entrance tests. The said merit list can be used for the process of provisional admission. Candidates can check the merit list from the official website or through the direct which is provided below for the sake of candidates.
- Click here to check Coursewise Allotement List for First Round of Admission to MBA(HCA), MPH(N) and MSc(Pharma) for AY 2018-19
- Click here to check the Final merit list and allotment of provisional admission letter for M.B.A. (H.C.A.), M.P.H.(N) & M. Sc. (Pharmaceutical Medicine) for A.Y. 2018 – 2019
- Click here to check Provisional Merit List for Admission to MBA(HCA), MPH(N) and
Information Brochure along with online application form is available on the University website i.e. www.muhs.ac.in. The candidates are requested to fill in the online application form. The Direct link of the online application form is available below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form online.
The candidates have to pay application process fee Rs. 1000/- by online payment gateway.The detail of online transaction is to be submitted along with application form and necessary documents.The application form must be filled online by the candidate before the due date to stamp his/ her application.
Documents and print copy of online application form by post /by hand must be sent to the University on the following address:
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences,
Vani- Dindori Road, Mhasrul, Nashik – 422 004.
Note: The envelope should be superscripted with “M.Sc./M.B.A./M.P.H.(N) – Application form”
Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Medicine
- All health Science graduates i.e. (MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTh/BPMT/BOTh/ BASLP/PBBSc (Nursing) / B. Sc Nursing) health science Degree of any Statutory University.
- B.Sc (Life Sciences): – Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Pharmacology , and Biotechnology.
- Pharmacy Graduates (B. Pharm )
Note: Those Students who are doing an internship are eligible for the entrance examination, provided that they produce University Internship Completion Certificate along with other documents, at the time of Counseling / on July 31, 2018.
For MBA (Health Care Administration)
- All Health Science Graduates i,e (MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTH/BPMT/BOTh/ BASLP/PBBSc (Nursing) / B. Sc Nursing) health science Degree of any Statutory University.
Note: Those Students who are doing internship are eligible for entrance examination, provided that they produce University Internship Completion Certificate along with other documents, at the time of Counseling / on July 31, 2018.
Master of Public Health ( Nutrition)
Graduates in Health Science (MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/ BPTh/ BPO/BOTh/ BASLP/PBBSc (Nursing) / B. Sc Nursing), B.Sc. (Paramedical Technology) OR Health Science Degree of any Statutory University.
- Those Students who are doing internship are eligible for entrance examination, provided that they should produce University Internship Completion Certificate along with other documents, at the time of Counseling / on 31 July 2018
- In- Service candidate (Govt. / Private) fulfilling above criteria have to submit NOC of the concerned authority at the time of admission and must have two year sanctioned deputation study leave.
Duration of course
|M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Medicine||MBA ( Health Care Administration)||Master of Public Health (Nutrition)|
|2 Years||2 Years||2 Years|
Admit card will be available for download as per the schedule. The candidates who will be able to successfully submit their application form shall be able to download the admit card. The admit cards will be available for download from the official website of the Maharashtra University of health sciences. A direct link to download the admit card will be provided below as soon as it gets released.
At the time of admission to the respective study center the candidate should bring all original documents and two sets of attested copies of the same in support of the claim made in application form i.e. Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, and non-creamy layer certificate. The students admitted in the first round will have to submit retention form to the respective study center for confirmation of their admission.
Objective type Screening test will be conducted to shortlist the applicants for all above postgraduate courses. Multiple choice questions will be based on the basic concepts of health and disease, Nutrition, National health policies and health programs.
- Details of Date of Examination, Time & Venue shall be informed on Hall ticket provided for CET. Hall ticket will be issued online to eligible candidates on their email address provided by them.
- Language of entrance examination shall be English.
- The examination shall consist of multiple choice question paper of 100 marks containing 50 questions, and duration of examination shall be one and half hour.
- The candidate will be required to mark the correct answer by black / blue ball point pen in the given objective question booklet.
- Each correct answer will be given two marks. There shall be no negative marking.
- Scratching, overwriting, multiple answers and hand written answer will be considered as wrong answer and no marks will be allotted to them.
An applicant can choose any one of the following Examination Centre for CET, but the University can decide the examination center depending on the no. of applications received from respective Centre.
|M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Medicine||MBA ( Health Care Administration)||Master of Public Health ( Nutrition), Pune||Master of Public Health (Nutrition), Nashik|
If the number of eligible candidates is more and if the Govt. permits then the University can increase the no. of seats or no. of study centres
In case of equal marks in Common Entrance Test the following procedure shall be adopted for deciding the merit.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage upto 2 decimal points) at HSC.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage upto 2 decimal points) at Final year examination of the respective course.
- If the tie still persists then an older candidate will be preferred over the younger candidate.
Fees for MBA (Health Care Administration) conducted at MUHS, Regional Centre, Pune
Fees for Master of Public Health ( Nutrition) at MUHS, Nashik & Regional Centre, Pune
M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Medicine
Official Website: muhs.ac.in
For more details of MUHS Nashik Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.