Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik has notified in regard of the MUHS Nashik Admission 2019 for M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Medicine, MBA (Health Care Administration) & Master of Public Health (Nutrition) courses. The admissions will be granted on the basis of performance of candidates in CET 2019. The candidates seeking admission to the mentioned courses were able to apply for MUHS Nashik Admission 2019. All the details about MUHS Nashik Admission 2019, Application Form, Entrance Test, Result are provided here on this page.
MUHS Nashik Admission 2019
The Admissions to MUHS Nashik were open for the M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Medicine, MBA (Health Care Administration) & Master of Public Health (Nutrition) courses. All mention courses is a 2-year full-time course. The MUHS Nashik Admission 2019 shall take place according to the following schedule.
Schedule of events for MBA (HCA) and ADHM Admission through CET 2019 is given below.
|Start Date of availability of Application Form||10 May 2019|
|Last date of submission of Online forms||04 Jun 2019|
|Last date of submission of hard copy of Online forms along with enclosures||08 Jun 2019|
|Scrutiny of the Application Form||10 to 13 Jun 2019|
|Issue of admit card for CET 2019||14 Jun 2019|
|Date of CET 2019||16 Jun 2019|
|Display of the provisional Merit List||20 Jun 2019|
|Submission of grievance regarding provisional merit list||20 to 22 Jun 2019|
|Publication of final merit list for the first round of allotment||24 Jun 2019|
|Documents verification confirmation of Admission for First Admission Round at respective study center||27 Jun 2019|
|Reporting to admitted College||27 Jun 2019|
|Submission of retention form and Confirmation of Admission of students admitted in First round||28 Jun 2019|
|Display of second round allotment||29 Jun 2019|
|Submission of grievance regarding second round allotment||29 Jun to 01 Jul 2019|
|Display of final second round allotment||02 Jul 2019|
|Documents verification confirmation of Admission for Second round at respective study center||05 Jul 2019|
|Reporting to Concerned Admitted College & Confirmation of Admission of students admitted in Second round||05 Jul 2019|
|Display of general merit list and list of eligible candidate for Mop-Up Round||08 Jul 2019|
|Mop-Up Round at University||11 Jul 2019|
|Admission cutoff date for MBA (HCA), MPH (N), M.Sc. (Pharma. Med)||30 Sep 2019|
Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Medicine
- All health Science graduates i.e. (MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTh/BPO/BOTh/BASLP/PBBSc (Nursing) / B. Sc Nursing, B.Sc. (Paramedical Technology) or health science Degree of any Statutory University.
- B.Sc (Life Sciences): – Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, and Biotechnology.
- Pharmacy Graduates (B. Pharm) or M.Pharm.
- Candidate who have completed their Bachelor of Sciences (B.Sc.) degree from the University in which there is no provision of specialization in Final year at under graduate (UG) level, but have studied at least one subject mentioned above in their curriculum at each of the I, II and III year are eligible for the course.
For MBA (Health Care Administration)
- All Health Science Graduates i,e (MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTH/BPO/BOTh/ BASLP/PBBSc (Nursing) / B. Sc Nursing, B.Sc. (Paramedical Technology) or health science Degree of any Statutory University.
Note: Those Students who are doing internship are eligible for entrance examination, provided that they produce University Internship Completion Certificate along with other documents, at the time of Counseling / on July 15, 2019.
Master of Public Health (Nutrition)
Graduates in Health Science (MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/ BPTh/ BPO/BOTh/ BASLP/PBBSc (Nursing) / B. Sc Nursing), B.Sc. (Paramedical Technology) OR Health Science Degree of any Statutory University.
- Those Students who are doing internship are eligible for entrance examination, provided that they should produce University Internship Completion Certificate along with other documents, at the time of Counseling / on July 15, 2019.
- In- Service candidate (Govt. / Private) fulfilling above criteria have to submit NOC of the concerned authority at the time of admission and must have two year sanctioned deputation study leave.
Duration of course
|M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Medicine||MBA (Health Care Administration)||Master of Public Health (Nutrition)|
|2 Years||2 Years||2 Years|
Information Brochure along with online application form was available on the University website i.e. www.muhs.ac.in. The candidates were requested to fill in the online application form. The Direct link of the online application form was also available below.
The candidates were to pay application process fee Rs. 1000/- by online payment gateway. The detail of online transaction was to be submitted along with application form and necessary documents. The application form was to be filled online by the candidate before the due date to stamp his/ her application.
Documents and print copy of online application form by post /by hand were to be sent to the University on the following address:
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences,
Vani- Dindori Road, Mhasrul, Nashik – 422 004.
Note: The envelope should be super-scripted with “M.Sc./M.B.A./M.P.H.(N) – Application form”
Admit card was available for download as per the schedule. The candidates who were able to successfully submit their application form were be able to download the admit card. The admit cards were available for download from the official website of the Maharashtra University of health sciences. A direct link to download the admit card was also provided below.
At the time of admission to the respective study center the candidate should bring all original documents and two sets of attested copies of the same in support of the claim made in application form i.e. Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, and non-creamy layer certificate. The students admitted in the first round will have to submit retention form to the respective study center for confirmation of their admission. There is no need of submission of retention form by the admitted students during second & subsequent round.
Objective type Screening test will be conducted to shortlist the applicants for all above postgraduate courses. Multiple choice questions will be based on the basic concepts of health and disease, Nutrition, National health policies and health programs.
- Details of Date of Examination, Time & Venue shall be informed on Hall ticket provided for CET. Hall ticket will be issued online to eligible candidates on their email address provided by them.
- Language of entrance examination shall be English.
- The examination shall consist of multiple choice question paper of 100 marks containing 50 questions, and duration of examination shall be one and half hour.
- The candidate will be required to mark the correct answer by black / blue ball point pen in the given objective question booklet.
- Each correct answer will be given two marks. There shall be no negative marking.
- Scratching, overwriting, multiple answers and hand written answer will be considered as wrong answer and no marks will be allotted to them.
An applicant can choose any one of the following Examination Centre for CET, but the University can decide the examination center depending on the no. of applications received from respective Centre.
A merit list has been prepared for the candidates selected provisionally after the entrance tests. The said merit list can be used for the process of provisional admission. Candidates can check the merit list from the official website or through the direct which is provided below for the sake of candidates.
|M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Medicine Dept. of Infectious Diseases MUHS Regional Center, Mumbai||MBA (Health Care Administration), Pune||Master of Public Health (Nutrition), Pune|
If the number of eligible candidates is more and if the Govt. permits then the University can increase the no. of seats or no. of study centres
In case of equal marks in Common Entrance Test the following procedure shall be adopted for deciding the merit.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage upto 2 decimal points) at HSC.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage upto 2 decimal points) at SSC.
- If the tie still persists then an older candidate will be preferred over the younger candidate.
Fees for MBA (Health Care Administration) conducted at MUHS, Regional Centre, Pune
Fees for Master of Public Health (Nutrition) at MUHS, Nashik & Regional Centre, Pune
M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Medicine
Official Website: muhs.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.