DYPES Admission 2020 – D.Y. Patil Education Society Kohlapur has released the online reporting instructions for MD/ MS/ MDS Course. It offers admission to various courses like Ph.D., fellowship programmes, MBBS, postgraduate diploma, nursing, undergraduate courses, certificate programmes etc. To get admission to the respective courses it is advisable for the candidates to read all the information carefully and then apply. If there will be any mismatch in the providing information and the documents then the application will get rejected. Check this article for getting more details about DYPES Admission 2020.
DYPES Admission 2020
Interested candidates can fill their application form as per prescribed format is given below. Selection in the DYPES MS/MD Admission 2020 will be made on the basis of Entrance Test and personal interview conducted at the all India level. Get here complete details of course offered, eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc.
|DYPES Admission 2020||Dates|
|Releasing of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to fill the application form||To be announced|
|Online reporting for MD/ MS||To be announced|
DYPES Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for various courses from below:
1) UG Courses:
The D. Y. Patil Education Society, Faculty of Medicine has adopted the following goals for the undergraduate curriculum:
- Graduates will be showcased to foundation of knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to achieve the competencies and principles of Medicine.
- The Undergraduate Medical Curriculum will encourage, support and promote the development of future academic health leaders, who will contribute to our communities and improve the health of individuals and populations through the discovery, application and communication of knowledge
MBBS (Eligibility Criteria) – Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board, Council or University and must have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology taken together. Candidates should have passed English as a compulsory/core subject.
B.Sc Nursing (Eligibility Criteria) – The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of – Higher Secondary school certificate Examination (12 years course), OR Senior School certificate Examination (10+2), OR pre-degree Examination (10+2), OR An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum of 45% aggregate marks (PCBE).
The candidate seeking admission to the course should be completing 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (Eligibility Criteria) – Should have passed in GNM (General Nursing Midwifery) after 10+2 or equivalent examination preferably with Science subjects. Candidate should be a registered Nurse and registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
2.) PG Courses:
Eligibility criteria for MD/ MS Course: Candidates should have possessed a MBBS degree and also have obtained a permanent registration certificate with the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils. Candidates must have qualified in NEET PG for MD/ MS.
Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies (Eligibility Criteria) – B.Sc. Physics with aggregate 60%.
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences (Eligibility Criteria) –
- The candidate should be a registered nurse or midwife or equivalent with any state nursing council.
- Minimum of 55% aggregate marks in B.Sc Nursing/P.B. B.Sc Nursing from a recognized college/university
- Candidates should be medically fit
Doctor of Philosophy:
- Candidates having minimum of 55% marks for open category and 50% for SC/ST category at Post-Graduate examination.
- Candidates having postgraduate degree declared passed in faculties where there is no provision of grade/class.
DYPES Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates will be able to fill their application form from the official website ie. dypatilunikop.org. The direct link to fill the application form will also be provided below. Before filling up the application form, one must ensure the eligibility criteria very carefully. The application form should be submitted in the prescribed format before the last date. The incomplete application form should not be accepted.
DYPES Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the seat matrix for various courses for DYPES Admission 2020 from below:
|Name of Course||Seats|
|MD (General Medicine)||13|
|MD (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy)||1|
|Name of Course||Seats|
|MS (Obst & Gyn)||7|
|MS (General Surgery)||10|
DYPES Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
Check the selection procedure for DYPES Admission 2020 from below:
For MD/ MS/ MDS
NEET-PG 2020 is a qualifying-cum-ranking examination for admission to MD/MS/ Post Graduate Diploma courses of 2020 admission session. Candidates must have qualified in NEET PG for admission to MD/ MS Course. Candidates have to register themselves for the first round of counselling. Candidates who have allotted seats during 1st round of counselling are required to submit the following documents to the email ID i.e. infodypatilkolhapur.org. Candidates can check the list of documents from below:
Required Documents For MD/MS Admission:
- Admit Card issued by NBE
- Result/Rank Letter issued by NBE
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/ BDS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations
- MBBS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI/State Medical.
- Migration Certificate/Transfer Certificate
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date or birth.
- ID Proof
- Category certificate
- Hand Written and Self Attested Undertaking by the candidate
As per last year details the University had admitted M.Sc. students on equal merit basis of Graduate degree and Entrance Test (80 Marks) and personal interview (20 Marks) conducted at the all India level.
As per the last year information,the details is as shown below:
- The university had admitted doctoral students on merit basis through an Entrance Test and personal interview conducted at the all India level.
- Those students who qualify UGC/CSIR/ICMR (JRF) Examination/SLET/GATE or have passed M.Phil. Programmes are directly invited for a personal interview of 100 marks.
- Based on marks obtained out of 100, a common merit list will be prepared.
- At the time of the Personal interview, the candidates are expected to discuss their research interest/area.
- Only the predetermined number of students may be admitted to the Ph.D. programme and based on merit list admission will be given
DYPES Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Fee Structure for MD and MS Courses is as given below:
Official Website: dypatilunikop.org
For more information about DYPES Admission 2020 – Download MD/ MS/ MDS Online Reporting Instructions
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.