DYPES Admission 2020 – D.Y. Patil Education Society Kohlapur will announce admissions for academic session 2020-21. It will offer the admission in various courses like Ph.D., fellowship programmes, MBBS, diploma in stem cell,post graduate diploma,nursing,under graduate courses,certificate programmes etc. Various UG and PG courses are available.To get the admission in the respective courses it is advisable to the candidates to read all the information carefully and then apply. If there will be any mismatch in the providing information and the documents then the application will get rejected. Check this article for getting more details about DYPES Admission 2020.
DYPES Admission 2020
Interested candidates can fill their application form as per prescribed format is given below. Selection in the DYPES MS/MD Admission 2020 will be made on the basis of Entrance Test and personal interview conducted at the all India level. Get here complete details of course offered, eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc.
Courses & Eligibility Criteria
As per last year details the eligibility criteria and courses are as follows for reference purpose only. It offers the following category courses:
1) UG Courses:
The D. Y. Patil Education Society, Faculty of Medicine has adopted the following goals for the undergraduate curriculum:
- Graduates will be showcased to foundation of knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to achieve the competencies and principles of Medicine.
- The Undergraduate Medical Curriculum will encourage, support and promote the development of future academic health leaders, who will contribute to our communities and improve the health of individuals and populations through the discovery, application and communication of knowledge
MBBS (Eligibility Criteria) – Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board, Council or University and must have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology taken together. Candidates should have passed English as a compulsory/core subject.
B.Sc Nursing (Eligibility Criteria) – The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of – Higher Secondary school certificate Examination (12 years course), OR Senior School certificate Examination (10+2), OR pre-degree Examination (10+2), OR An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum of 45% aggregate marks (PCBE).
The candidate seeking admission to the course should be completing 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (Eligibility Criteria) – Should have passed in GNM (General Nursing Midwifery) after 10+2 or equivalent examination preferably with Science subjects. Candidate should be a registered Nurse and registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
2.) PG Courses:
Faculty Of Medicine (Eligibility Criteria) – The candidate shall possess recognized MBBS degree or equivalent qualifications and should have obtained permanent registration with the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils. In the case of a foreign national, the Medical Council of India (www.mciindia.org) may, on payment of the prescribed fee for registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of the postgraduate training restricted to the medical college/institution to which he/she is admitted for the time being exclusively for postgraduate studies.
Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies (Eligibility Criteria) – B.Sc. Physics with aggregate 60%.
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences (Eligibility Criteria) –
- The candidate should be a registered nurse or midwife or equivalent with any state nursing council.
- Minimum of 55% aggregate marks in B.Sc Nursing/P.B. B.Sc Nursing from a recognized college/university
- Candidates should be medically fit
Doctor of Philosophy:
- Candidates having minimum of 55% marks for open category and 50% for SC/ST category at Post-Graduate examination.
- Candidates having postgraduate degree declared passed in faculties where there is no provision of grade/class.
3.) Certificate Programme and Fellowship Programme
Candidates are advised to check below for getting detailed information about all the courses.
Note: Interdisciplinary Research will be carried out under Guide and Co-Guide system. The Ph.D. degree will be awarded in the subject of the master degree of the candidate.
Application Form 2020
Candidates will be able to fill their application form from official website: www.dypatilunikop.org. The direct link to fill the application form will also provided below. Before filling up the application form, one must ensure the eligibility criteria very carefully. The application form should be submitted in the prescribed format before the last date. The incomplete application form should not be accepted.
Procedure for Admission (MD/MS)
NEET-PG 2020 is a qualifying-cum-ranking examination for admission to MD/MS/ Post Graduate Diploma courses of 2020 admission session. NEET-PG 2020 will be conducted by National Board of Examinations. The exam pattern of NEET PG 2020 is as follows (as per last year) :
|Pattern of examination||MCQ based with single correct response|
|No. of items (questions)||300|
|Time Allocated||3 Hrs. 30 min|
|Mode of conduct||CBT|
Required Documents For MD/MS Admission:
- Admit Card issued by NBE
- Result/Rank Letter issued by NBE
- Mark Sheets of MBBS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations
- MBBS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate shall complete the Internship by 31st March, of the year of admission.
- Permanent/provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI/State Medical. Provisional Registration Certificate is acceptable only in case where candidate is undergoing internship and likely to complete the same on or before 31st March of year of admission.
- Migration Certificate/Transfer Certificate
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date or birth.
- MBBS or Service Bond Free Certificate (If any)
- Four copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Change in Name (if any)
- Candidates allotted seat must carry one of the identification proofs (ID Proof) to the allotted college at the time of admission (as mentioned in the information Bulletin published by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for AIPGMEE i.e. PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card).
- Bond with this university for one year service as Senior Resident after PG.
- Upgradation (if any)
Procedure for Admission (M.Sc)
As per last year details the University had admitted M.Sc. students on equal merit basis of Graduate degree and Entrance Test (80 Marks) and personal interview (20 Marks) conducted at the all India level.
Nature of Entrance Test Question Paper (M.Sc) as per previous year details-
Procedure for Admission (Ph.D.)
As per the last year information,the details is as shown below:
- The university had admitted doctoral students on merit basis through an Entrance Test and personal interview conducted at the all India level.
- Those students who qualify UGC/CSIR/ICMR (JRF) Examination/SLET/GATE or have passed M.Phil. Programmes are directly invited for a personal interview of 100 marks.
- Based on marks obtained out of 100, a common merit list will be prepared.
- At the time of the Personal interview, the candidates are expected to discuss their research interest/area.
- Only the predetermined number of students may be admitted to the Ph.D. programme and based on merit list admission will be given
Nature of Entrance Test Question Paper (Ph.D.) as per last year details
Seat Matrix and fee structure
As per previous year details and only for reference purposes!!
The number of seat intakes and fee structure of various courses in under the MD/MS is as follows:
Hostel Fee: Rs. 2,00,000/- (p.a.)
Note: The Tuition Fee, Development Fee and Registration Fee for the year 2019-20 is subject to any Judgement or order of Hon’ble Supreme Court, in pending matter.
Insofar,official information for D.Y. Patil Education Society Kohlapur have not been announced yet . The Information are based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as D.Y. Patil Education Society, will release the official brochure for them, information will be updated here.