DYPES Admission 2019-20 – D.Y. Patil Education Society Kohlapur announces MD/MS admissions for academic session 2019-20. It offers the admission in various courses like Ph.D., fellowship programmes, MBBS, diploma in stem cell,post graduate diploma,nursing,under graduate courses,certificate programmes etc.
Latest: Seat matrix and fee structure has been released. Candidates can check it from below details.
DYPES Admission 2019
Interested candidates can fill their application form as per prescribed format is given below. Selection in the DYPES MS/MD Admission 2019 will be made on the basis of Entrance Test and personal interview conducted at the all India level. Get here complete details of course offered, eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc.
Expected schedule for DYPES Admission 2019 is given below
|Last Date of Application||To be announced|
|Date of Common Entrance Test(M.Sc Phd)||3rd week of Jun 2019|
Courses & Eligibility Criteria
As per last year details the eligibility criteria and courses are as follows for reference purpose only. It offers the following category courses:
- Fellowship Programmes
- Post Graduate Programmes
- Under Graduate Programmes
- Certificate Programmes
Note: Interdisciplinary Research will be carried out under Guide and Co-Guide system. The Ph.D. degree will be awarded in the subject of the master degree of the candidate.
Application Form 2019
Candidates will be able to fill their application form from official website: www.dypatilunikop.org. The direct link to fill the application form will also provided below. Before filling up the application form, one must ensure the eligibility criteria very carefully. The application form should be submitted in the prescribed format before the last date. The incomplete application form should not be accepted.
Procedure for Admission (MD/MS)
NEET-PG 2019 is a qualifying-cum-ranking examination for admission to MD/MS/ Post Graduate Diploma courses of 2019 admission session. NEET-PG 2019 is conducted by National Board of Examinations. The exam pattern of NEET PG 2019 is as follows:
|Pattern of examination||MCQ based with single correct response|
|No. of items (questions)||300|
|Time Allocated||3 Hrs. 30 min|
|Mode of conduct||CBT|
Required Documents For MD/MS Admission:
- Admit Card issued by NBE
- Result/Rank Letter issued by NBE
- Mark Sheets of MBBS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations
- MBBS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate shall complete the Internship by 31st March, of the year of admission.
- Permanent/provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI/State Medical. Provisional Registration Certificate is acceptable only in case where candidate is undergoing internship and likely to complete the same on or before 31st March of year of admission.
- Migration Certificate/Transfer Certificate
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date or birth.
- MBBS or Service Bond Free Certificate (If any)
- Four copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Change in Name (if any)
- Candidates allotted seat must carry one of the identification proofs (ID Proof) to the allotted college at the time of admission (as mentioned in the information Bulletin published by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for AIPGMEE i.e. PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card).
- Bond with this university for one year service as Senior Resident after PG.
- Upgradation (if any)
Procedure for Admission (M.Sc)
As per last year details the University had admitted M.Sc. students on equal merit basis of Graduate degree and Entrance Test (80 Marks) and personal interview (20 Marks) conducted at the all India level.
Nature of Entrance Test Question Paper (M.Sc)
Procedure for Admission (Ph.D.)
As per the last year information,the details is as shown below:
- The university had admitted doctoral students on merit basis through an Entrance Test and personal interview conducted at the all India level.
- Those students who qualify UGC/CSIR/ICMR (JRF) Examination/SLET/GATE or have passed M.Phil. Programmes are directly invited for a personal interview of 100 marks.
- Based on marks obtained out of 100, a common merit list will be prepared.
- At the time of the Personal interview, the candidates are expected to discuss their research interest/area.
- Only the predetermined number of students may be admitted to the Ph.D. programme and based on merit list admission will be given
Nature of Entrance Test Question Paper (Ph.D.)
Seat Matrix and fee structure
The number of seat intakes and fee structure of various courses in under the MD/MS is as follows:
Hostel Fee: Rs. 2,00,000/- (p.a.)
Note: The Tuition Fee, Development Fee and Registration Fee for the year 2019-20 is subject to any Judgement or order of Hon’ble Supreme Court, in pending matter.
Insofar, Only fee structure and Seat matrix of MD/MS course for admission in D.Y. Patil Education Society, Kolhapur has been announced . Rest of the Information are based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as D.Y. Patil Education Society, will release the official brochure for them, information will be updated here.