DYPES M.Sc. & Ph.D Admission 2018 – D.Y. Patil University, Kolhapur has issued the notification for admission to M.Sc. & Ph.D course for the academic year 2018-19. Interest and Eligible candidates can download the application form for DYPES M.Sc. & Ph.D Admission 2018 from the official website. Candidates who are interested in taking admission in D.Y. Patil Education Society, Kolhapur can check all the details of DYPES M.Sc. & Ph.D Admission 2018 from this page given below.
DYPES M.Sc. & Ph.D Admission 2018
Interested candidates can fill their application form as per prescribed format is given below. Selection in the DYPES M.Sc. & Ph.D Admission 2018 will be made on the basis of Entrance Test and personal interview conducted at the all India level. Get here complete details of course offered, eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc.
Schedule for DYPES M.Sc. & Ph.D Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last Date of Application||05 Jun 2018|
|Date of Common Entrance Test||20 Jun 2018|
Note: Common Entrance Test: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 11.00am in University followed by competency evaluation & counselling on next day at 11.00am onwards.
Application Form 2018
Candidates can download their application form from official website: www.dypatilunikop.org. The direct link to download the application form is also provided below. Before filling up the application form, one must ensure the eligibility criteria very carefully. The application form should be submitted in the prescribed format before the last date. The incomplete application form should not be accepted.
Courses, Number of Seats & Eligibility Criteria
Note: Interdisciplinary Research will be carried out under Guide and Co-Guide system. The Ph.D. degree will be awarded in the subject of the master degree of the candidate.
Procedure for Admission (M.Sc)
- The University shall admit M.Sc. students on equal merit basis of Graduate degree and Entrance Test (80 Marks) and personal interview (20 Marks) conducted at the all India level.
Nature of Entrance Test Question Paper (M.Sc)
Procedure for Admission (Ph.D.)
- The University shall admit doctoral students on merit basis through an Entrance Test and personal interview conducted at the all India level.
- Those students who qualify UGC/CSIR/ICMR (JRF) Examination/SLET/GATE or have passed M.Phil. Programmes are directly invited for a personal interview of 100 marks.
- Based on marks obtained out of 100, a common merit list will be prepared.
- At the time of the Personal interview, the candidates are expected to discuss their research interest/area.
- Only the predetermined number of students may be admitted to the Ph.D. programme and based on merit list admission will be given
Nature of Entrance Test Question Paper (Ph.D.)
Syllabus for Entrance Test
- For M.Sc.: Entrance Test is based on the syllabus of Graduate courses in the concerned subject.
- For Ph.D.: Entrance Test is based on the syllabus of Post Graduate courses in the concerned subject.