|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
DPU All India Allied Health Common Entrance Test (AIAHCET) 2017 – Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, Deemed Unviersity has released notification from eligible candidates to admission in various courses for the academic year 2017-18. Those who interested to appear in the All India Allied Health Common Entrance Test for B.Sc Nursing may apply and download and fill their application as per schedule. Candidates can check the complete information of DPU AIAHCET 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
DPU AIAHCET 2017
The admissions to B.Sc. (Nursing) course shall be carried out on the basis of the merit as ascertained from the performance of the candidates in All India Allied Health Entrance Test 2017 (AIAHCET-17) conducted by this University and their respective preference(s) given in application form.
Schedule for the AIAHCET 2017 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the application form|
|without late fee (Test fee Rs. 750/-)||07 Jun 2017(Wednesday) until 5:00 p.m.|
|with late fee (Test fee Rs. 1000/-)||14 Jun 2017(Wednesday)Until 5:00 p.m.|
|Dispatch of admit cards||Two weeks before the day of exam|
|Date & time of AIAHCET-2017||18 Jun 2017 (Sunday) 11.00 a.m to 12.30 p.m.|
|Declaration of Result||Will be notified on the Vidyapeeth Website|
DPU AIAHCET 2017 Quick Links
A candidate desirous of appearing at the AIAHCET-17, is required to complete the prescribed application form appended to this brochure (also available on the Vidyapeeth website) and submit the same to the “Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth”, Pimpri, Pune – 411 018 with the entrance test fee on or before the scheduled date. (The downloaded form to be submitted with the processing fee and test fee application form can also be submitted by online).
Only the candidate, who satisfies or is likely to satisfy the following eligibility requirements for admission to the courses, shall be considered eligible to appear for the AIAHCET -17.
The candidate, seeking to appear at the AIAHCET-17 shall be an Indian national and shall have completed 17 years of the age on or before 31st December 2017.
The Admit Card for AIAHCET 2017 shall be available to download online at official website. The admit card will indicate the seat number, the examination centre (with its address) allotted to the candidate.
The test consists of one question paper of 100 marks. The question paper consists of one hundred objective-type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), 25 each on Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. The duration of the test is 1½ hours.
The candidate shall be provided with a sealed Test Booklet 5 minutes before the schedule time of the Test. The candidate is advised to use black/blue ball point pen only for filling in the required information. The candidate is advised to open/break the seal of the test booklet only after he/she is instructed to do so by the invigilator.
In the test booklet, there will be 100 items/questions serially numbered from 001 to 100. Each item/question shall have four options marked (A), (B), (C) and (D). Out of these four options, only one will be correct. The correct options should be selected and marked on the answer sheet.
DPU Entrance Test Results for AIAHCET 2017 can be checked here. DPU Pune All India Entrance Tests results will be announced by Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune. Candidates who will be appearing in the exam can know their results online.
- The admission sessions will be conducted at the Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Nursing, Pimpri, Pune-18, as per the schedule. Failure to report for admission on the scheduled date and time shall result in instantaneous cancellation of the claim of the candidate to the seat. It shall be the candidate’s responsibility to ascertain the result of AIAHCET-17.
- Only the candidate and one of his/her parents/guardian shall be allowed into the admission hall. The candidates shall be called in, in the order of their ranking in the merit list.
- The candidate should note that appearance at AIAHCET-17 and inclusions of name in the merit list do not necessarily mean that he/she shall get admission to the course. His/her admission to the course shall depend upon the availability of seat at the time of his/her turn for admission.
- At the time of reporting for the admission, the candidate shall produce the documents (original and two sets of photocopies) and an affidavit as indicated in the Vidyapeeth letter for counseling / Vidyapeeth website. If the candidate is admitted to the course, these documents shall be retained by the University till he / she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of these documents, his/her claim for a seat shall instantaneously stand forfeited.
- The selected candidate shall be required to pay the entire amount of annual fee by D.D. in the name of The Principal, Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Nursing, and the D. D. of eligibility fee shall be in the name of Registar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune payable at Pune. In case the candidate fails to pay the entire amount of fees, he / she shall lose his / her claim for admission to that seat. Separate D. D. for Vidyapeeth Eligibility fees be brought, while attending the counseling and admission session.
- If any candidate finds it impossible to be physically present for the admission session due to unavoidable circumstances, he/she may authorise any other responsible individual to represent him/her for admission session. This representative must carry with him/her a Letter of Authorisation, in the format, available on the University website, as well as all the documents required. If the candidate or his/her representative fails to report for the admission session on the date and time mentioned in the schedule of admission, his/her claim for admission to the course shall stand forfeited.
- Admissions made at the admission sessions are provisional, subject to verification of eligibility by the Vidyapeeth.