DPU All India Allied Health Common Entrance Test (AIAHCET) 2019 – Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, Deemed University has released the notification for eligible candidates to admission in various courses for the academic year 2019-20. Those who interested to appear in the All India Allied Health Common Entrance Test for B.Sc Nursing can apply and download and fill their application as per schedule. Candidates can check the complete information of DPU AIAHCET 2019 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
DPU AIAHCET 2019
The admissions to B.Sc. (Nursing) course will be carried out on the basis of the merit as ascertained from the performance of the candidates in All India Allied Health Entrance Test 2019 (AIAHCET-19) which will conduct by the University and their respective preference(s) given in application form.
Schedule for the AIAHCET 2019 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the application form|
|without late fee (Test fee Rs. 750/-)||31 May 2019 (Thursday) Until 5:00 p.m.|
|with late fee (Test fee Rs. 1300/-)||06 Jun 2019 (Thursday) Until 5:00 p.m.|
|Dispatch of admit cards||4th Week of May 2019|
|Date & time of AIAHCET-2019||09 Jun 2019 (Sunday) 11.00 a.m to 12.30 p.m.|
|Declaration of Result||Will be notified on the Vidyapeeth Website|
|College to open on||01 Aug 2019|
Only the candidate, who satisfies or is likely to satisfy the following eligibility requirements for admission to the courses, shall be considered eligible to appear for the AIAHCET -19.
The candidate, seeking to appear at the AIAHCET-19 shall be an Indian national and shall have completed 17 years on 31st December 2019.
The candidate, seeking admission to the B. Sc. (Nursing), shall have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) examination / the Indian School Certificate (ISC) examination / Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) examination or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 HSC examination of any recognized Board from any school / college situated in India after 12 years of study. The candidate with other qualifications shall get equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian University (AIU), New Delhi.
The candidate, seeking admission to B. Sc. (Nursing), shall have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually. For admission to B. Sc. (Nursing) the candidate must have obtained 45% aggregate marks for general category (40% & for reserve category) in Physics, Chemistry & Biology in the qualifying examination, i.e. 10 + 2 / HSC or an equivalent examination.
A candidate who has appeared or is likely to appear for qualifying examination i.e. HSC etc., and whose results have not been declared at the time of AIAHCET -19 shall also be considered eligible to appear for AIAHCET -19 provided he/she has offered the subjects at the said qualifying examinations.
A candidate desirous of appearing at the AIAHCET-19 will be required to complete the prescribed application form appended to the brochure (also available on the Vidyapeeth website) and submit the same to the “Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth”, Pimpri, Pune – 411 018 with the entrance test fee on or before the scheduled date. (The downloaded form to be submitted with the processing fee and test fee application form can also be submitted by online).
How to Apply
The candidates can apply for DPU AIAHCET 2019 by following several steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit http://admissions.dpu.edu.in to apply online.
- Fill in your basic details and click on the Apply Now button.
- You will have your dashboard open in front of you. Also, welcome mail containing your login ID and password will be sent on your registered email ID. You can use these details to login lates.
- Fill the application form completely and upload all the required documents.
- Make the fee payment online.
- After completion of entire form with payment, click on the ‘Submit’ button. Your admission form will get submitted.
- After the successful payment of the fees, you will not be able to make any changes in the Application Form.
- On the dashboard, two links for printing Receipt and Application Form will be available. Take a printout of both the documents for your reference.
Link to print Admit Cards will be provided later and you will be intimated on your email ID and also through SMS on your given mobile number. If you face any technical difficulty at any step while filling the application form, please mail on the email ID provided on the dashboard of your login page.
The Admit Card for AIAHCET 2019 will be available to download online at official website. The admit card will indicate the seat number, the examination centre (with its address) allotted to the candidate. The candidate shall not mutilate the admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by the Vidyapeeth authorities.
The list of Test Centres for the AIAHCET-2019 is mentioned here, candidates can check below for the same.
- New Delhi
The test consists of one question paper of 100 marks. The question paper consists of one hundred objective-type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), 25 each on Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. The duration of the test is 1½ hours.
The candidate shall be provided with a sealed Test Booklet 5 minutes before the scheduled time of the Test. The candidate is advised to use black/blue ball point pen only for filling in the required information. The candidate is advised to open/break the seal of the test booklet only after he/she is instructed to do so by the invigilator.
In the test booklet, there will be 100 items/questions serially numbered from 001 to 100. Each item/question shall have four options marked (A), (B), (C) and (D). Out of these four options, only one will be correct. The correct options should be selected and marked on the answer sheet.
- The admission sessions will be conducted at the Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Nursing, Pimpri, Pune-18, as per the schedule. Failure to report for admission on the scheduled date and time shall result in instantaneous cancellation of the claim of the candidate to the seat. It shall be the candidate’s responsibility to ascertain the result of AIAHCET-19.
- Only the candidate and one of his/her parents/guardian shall be allowed into the admission hall. The candidates shall be called in, in the order of their ranking in the merit list.
- The candidate should note that appearance at AIAHCET-19 and inclusions of the name in the merit list do not necessarily mean that he/she shall get admission to the course. His/her admission to the course shall depend upon the availability of seat at the time of his/her turn for admission.
- At the time of reporting for the admission, the candidate shall produce the documents (original and two sets of photocopies) and an affidavit as indicated in the Vidyapeeth letter for counselling / Vidyapeeth website. If the candidate is admitted to the course, these documents shall be retained by the University till he/she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of these documents, his/her claim for a seat shall instantaneously stand forfeited.
- The selected candidate shall be required to pay the entire amount of annual fee by D.D. in the name of The Principal, Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Nursing and the D. D. of eligibility fee shall be in the name of Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune payable at Pune. In case the candidate fails to pay the entire amount of fees, he/she shall lose his / her claim for admission to that seat. Separate D. D. for Vidyapeeth Eligibility fees be brought while attending the counselling and admission session.
- If any candidate finds it impossible to be physically present for the admission session due to unavoidable circumstances, he/she may authorise any other responsible individual to represent him/her for admission session. This representative must carry with him/her a Letter of Authorisation, in the format, available on the University website, as well as all the documents required. If the candidate or his/her representative fails to report for the admission session on the date and time mentioned in the schedule of admission, his/her claim for admission to the course shall stand forfeited.
- Admissions made at the admission sessions are provisional, subject to verification of eligibility by the Vidyapeeth.
DPU Entrance Test Results for AIAHCET 2019 will be released on official website. DPU Pune All India Entrance Tests results will be announced by Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune. Candidates who will be appearing in the exam can know their results online.
Official Website: www.dpu.edu.in
For more details of DY Patil College B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 Download Information Brochure.