HNGU Patan M.Phil Admission 2019 – Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU), Patan has released the notification for admission in M.Phil degree programme for the academic year 2019 – 2020. The date of the registration form for M. Phil. Degree course is extended till June 20, 2019, and a direct link to fill the application form is provided below. Candidates are advised to ensure the eligibility criteria before applying for the M. Phil Admission 2019 The complete detail of HNGU Patan M. Phil Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, merit list etc.are given below.
HNGU Patan M.Phil Admission 2019
HNGU, Patan conducts the entrance test for admission to the M.Phil course for the academic session 2019 – 2020. Students having passed their Master’s degree in below subjects are eligible for M.Phil. Entrance Examination. It is mandatory for all students to appear at the entrance test for HNGU Patan M.Phil admission.
Subjects offered for M.Phil Admission
- Sanskrit, English, Gujarati, Hindi, History, Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Education, Lib. Information Science, Sociology, Chemistry, Life Science, Law, Physical Education, Mathematics, Social Work.
Schedule for the HNGU Patan M.Phil Admission 2019 is given below.
|Last date for submission of Form||20 Jun 2019|
The Application form can be filled from the university website at www.ngu.ac.in. Candidates have to pay the prescribed fee towards application processing fee. Application Form of HNGU Patan M.Phil Admission 2019 is available now and desired link to fill the form is provided below. Before filling the form candidates must check the “User Manual”, which is attached below.
Apply Online: Candidates can access the below-mentioned link for filling the application form for M. Phil Admission 2019.
How to Apply?
If the above window does not load, Click here to view/download.
- The marks of examination conducted by the university and college will be considered.
- Applicants of other university, except Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, will have to compulsory the Entrance Examination.
- Candidate’s name will be written as per Master’s degree marksheet.
- If the candidate’s mark sheet is in accordance with CGPA Grading Pattern, then those marking the grade marks obtained by the official University will have to be entered by markers. Marks must be submitted with a certified CERTIFICATE form.
- M.Phil For the general category students for registration in the field – 55%, while the SC , ST, OBC For students – 50% are compulsory.
Master Degree with at least 55% (50% for SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/ differently abled candidates having more than 40% disability) in aggregate or its equivalent grade in the UGC 7- point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in the subject chosen for research. Any fraction will not be rounded off for calculating the percentage for eligibility i.e. the eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
Structure of Entrance Examination
The Entrance Examination shall be of objective type with 100 Multiple Choice Questions as per the scheme given below:
- Section I:
- Research Methodology (Subject Wise) 35- MCQ Questions of 35 Marks
- English Proficiency- 5 MCQ Questions of 5 Marks
- Reasoning Ability- 5 MCQ Questions of 5 Marks
- Basic Computer Skill- 5 MCQ Questions of 5 Marks
- Section II: Subject Specific 50-MCQ Questions of 50 Marks
There shall be a separate Syllabus for each subject for the section: I and Section: II Syllabus for M.Phil. /Ph.D. Entrance Examination of Research Methodology shall be put on University website and Subject specific Questions shall be as per the UGC- CSIR NET Syllabus for Paper –II.
Passing standard of the entrance examination shall be 50 % aggregate of both sections. Candidates having cleared the entrance test will be required to take an oral viva-voce of 30 marks conducted by the concerned university department. It will be compulsory for all candidates including those who have exempted M.Phil. Entrance Examination.
Those who intend to submit the dissertation in Gujarati are required to submit a summary of the dissertation in English along with the dissertation. The plagiarism report is a must which should be included in the dissertation along with the certificate of supervisor
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU), Patan will declare the Result of M.Phil Entrance Test 2019 officially. Candidates can now check the result on the official website of Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University or by a direct link as per the official announcement.
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat university, Patan Subject wise Available seats for Admission to M.Phil. Programme
- Click here to check the seat matrix for M.Phil courses.
Official Website: www.mphil.hngu.net
For more details on HNGU Patan M. Phil Admission 2019, download Notification.