The Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is one of the 30 National Institutes of Technology in India. These Institutes have been created as centers of excellence for higher training, research and development in science, engineering and technology. Established as a College of Engineering College in 1963, the Institute was declared as National Institute of Technology in the year 2002. It was then accorded the status of deemed university with powers to decide its own academic policy, to conduct its own examinations and to award its own degrees.
The Institute offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes through its Departments. The Institute admits on an average about 802 students for undergraduate (B.Tech./B.Arch.) programmes and about 650 students for the postgraduate and research (M. Tech./M. Planning/ M.Sc/ MBA/ Ph.D.).
The Institute offers full time MBA programme in the Department of Management Studies. The department offers Full-time/Part-time Ph.D. programmes in various disciplines of Management like Operations, Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Technology Management, Information Technology Management etc.
Address: Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jhalana Gram, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
Phone: 0141 252 9087
Director: Udaykumar Yaragatti
MNIT Jaipur Admission
- Joint Entrance Examination (Main) for the B.Tech Admission
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for M.Tech and PhD Admission
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is counselling for undergraduate admission.
- Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). For PG Click Here.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMT) for M.Tech / M.Arch and M.Plan.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMN) for Admission to M.Sc