DCE Rajasthan Admission 2021 – Department of College Education (DCE) admits candidates in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in government and private institutions of Rajasthan. Candidates can check the details related to counselling process, seat allotment online at dceapp.rajasthan.gov.in. DCE prepares a merit list based on the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination. Candidates are selected as per their rank in the merit list. Scroll down to check in detail about the DCE Rajasthan admission 2021.
Latest: DCE Rajasthan Admission 2021 schedule has been revised. Scroll down to check it.
DCE Rajasthan Admission 2021
Candidates can check the DCE Rajasthan admission 2021 schedule from below.
Schedule for DCE Rajasthan Admission 2021:
|Availability of Application Form||18 Aug 2021|
|Last date to Apply||14 Sep 2021|
|Last date of verification of document||17 Sep 2021|
|Released of 1st Merit List and Waiting List||20 Sep 2021|
|Document Verification and Last date||25 Sep 2021|
|Submission of Fee||27 Sep 2021|
Click here to download the DCE Rajasthan Admission 2021 UG Schedule.
DCE Rajasthan Admission 2021 – Update
Click here to download the UG Notice.
DCE Rajasthan Admission 2021 Overview
|Exam name||DCE Rajasthan Admission|
|Full name||Department of College Education Rajasthan Admission|
|Conducting body||Government of Rajasthan|
|Exam level||University level|
|Mode of Application form||Online mode|
DCE Rajasthan Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to fill an application form online for admission in UG course. There is no other mode available to fill the application form. Candidates must make sure that they have a valid phone number before filling the application form as the future communication will be done via SMS. In the DCE application form, candidates have to provide the personal, contact, address and educational details.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for DCE Rajasthan Admission 2021.
- Application Fee: Candidates have to make the payment of the application fee which is expected to be Rs 200/- for all category candidates.
Documents Required for Filling the Application Form
The below-mentioned documents must be there with the candidate at the time of filling the application form.
- A passport size photo
- Candidate’s signature
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Report card of the qualifying examination
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
How to apply: Click here to know the complete process to fill the form.
DCE Rajasthan Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria from below.
Eligibility for Undergraduate courses
- For Bachelor of Arts and Commerce: Candidate must have scored 45% in aggregate in 10+2 from a recognized Rajasthan board.
- For Bachelor of Arts (Hons): Candidate must have scored 48% in aggregate in 10+2 from a recognized Rajasthan board.
- For B.Sc: Candidate must have scored 48% in aggregate in 10+2 from a recognized Rajasthan board.
- For B.Sc (Hons.): Candidate must have scored 50% in aggregate in 10+2 from a recognized Rajasthan board.
- Others: Candidates passing any of the exams from outside Rajasthan must have scored at least 60% aggregate marks.
DCE Rajasthan Admission 2021 Courses Offered
Candidates can check the courses offered by DCE Rajasthan from below.
- B.Sc. (Bio)
- B.Sc. (Maths)
DCE Rajasthan 2021 Admission Process
Candidates can check the admission process for DCE undergraduate course from below.
- First of all, candidates have to fill an application form online and submit it before the last date.
- DCE verify the documents submitted by the candidates.
- Thereafter, DCE prepares a merit list based on the candidate’s score in the qualifying examination.
- Selected candidates have to report at the allotted institutes as per the schedule.
DCE Rajasthan Admission 2021 Result
The result for admission in UG will be prepared after evaluating the candidate’s score in the qualifying examination. A merit list will be prepared by DCE based on the candidate’s score in the recently qualified exam and eligibility verification. Candidates can check the result through the official website. To search the merit, log in using application number and date of birth. Selected students have to report at the allotted college as per the schedule.
DCE Rajasthan Admission 2021 Participating Colleges
Shortlisted candidates get admission in the below-mentioned colleges.
List of Undergraduate colleges
- Samrat Prithviraj Chauhan Government College, Ajmer
- Government College, Arai
- Government College, Masuda
- Government College, Bansur
- Haridev Joshi Govt. Girls College, Banswara
- R. D. Govt Girls College, Bharatpur
- Govt College, Asind
- S.C.M. Government College, Mandalgarh
- M.P. Government P.G. College, Chittorgarh
- S.K.D.L. Government Girls College, Ratangarh
- S. B. D. Government College, Sardarshahar
Click here to check the list of all the Government UG colleges.
List of Postgraduate colleges
- Government Girls College, Ajmer
- Government P.G. College, Kekri
- B.S.R. Government Arts College, Alwar
- G.D.Govt. College For Women , Alwar
- M.B.R. Govt. P G College, Balotra
- M.S.J. Government College, Bharatpur
- M.L.V. Govt. College, Bhilwara
- M.L.B. Government College, Nokha
- M.P. Government P.G. College, Chittorgarh
- S.R.P. Government College, Bandikui
- L.B.S. Government P.G. College, Kotputli
- Birla Government College, Bhawani Mandi
To check the list of all the Government PG colleges, click here.
About Department of College Education
Department of College Education (DCE) was established in the year 1958. The purpose of its establishment was the development of college education in the state of Rajasthan. DCE operates under the control and administration of the Commissioner of College Education, Rajasthan.
For more information about DCE Rajasthan Admission 2021, candidates can – Download FAQs
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.