RBU DDE Admission 2018- Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education will release notification for admission into various distance education programmes in different discipline for the academic year 2018-2019. Interested and Eligible candidates can fill their Application form online. Candidates can check the complete information of RBU DDE Admission 2018 such as application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
RBU DDE Admission 2018 – Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education
Candidates seeking admission in MA in various discipline and Diploma in Tagore Literature can fill their Application form from the official portal www.rbudde.in. Candidates are advised must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
Programmes Offered :
Faculty of Arts :
Faculty of Fine Arts :
Notice for Document Verification
Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill their Application form for admission into said courses at Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education from the direct link provided below. Candidates are requested to check their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online Application form.
For M.A. in Bengali, English, History , Political Science & Sanskrit course – Candidate must have done Honours / General / Pass (10+2+3) in the Subject concerned having the relevant Subject of 300 full marks at Graduate level.
For M.A. in Education course – Candidate must have done Honours / General / Pass (10+2+3) in Education having 300 full marks at Graduate Level / B.Ed or Spl. B.Ed.
For M.A. in Geography course – Candidate must have done Honours in Geography (Limited Seats – Admission on Merit List).
For M.A. in Environmental Studies, Rabindra Sangeet, Vocal Music & Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) course – Candidate must have done Honours / General / Pass / Equivalent Graduate (10+2+3) / Post Graduate in General or Professional Course (For M.S.W. Limited Seats – Admission on Merit List).
For Diploma in Tagore Literature course – Graduate or Equivalent (10+2+3) in any discipline.
N.B: Eligibility of the applicant will be verified through original testimonials to be produced at the Main Campus or Study Center before Identity Card is issued.
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education will be publish merit list of the candidates for admission into various courses of RBU DDE 2018. Candidates can check the merit list from the official website OR through the links will be provide below.
- Costs of Field Visit / Dissertation work (MSW, Geography / Environmental Studies, Part – II) : are to be borne by the candidate.
- Amount payable for student from SAARC countries except Bangladesh is double of the normal course fees.
- The Registered Students of Rabindra Bharati University are exempted from paying the Registration Fee.
- For receiving any duplicate documents viz. I-Card, Library Card, Admit Card, Study Material (each paper) , CD etc. a fee of Rs. 100/- (for each) is to paid. Candidate should not pay other fee to the Study Center excepting only the above mentioned fees structure.
- For Environmental Studies & M.S.W. (Part – II) candidates, if disqualified in Dissertation Paper / Project Work / Field Work are to pay Rs. 500/- (for each) only as Examination Fee to appear for the next year, if the chance of appearing as permitted remains.
For more details RBU DDE Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.