TNPPCAHS 2020 Admit Card / Hall ticket will be issued by the Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association – Health Sciences. This document is also known as the hall ticket and will be issued to those candidates who will submit the application form and fees on time, correctly. Important details of the exam such as date and time, examination center, candidate’s roll number, and other credentials for TNPPCAHS 2020 examinnation are printed on the admit card. You can read this article regarding the TNPPCAHS Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020 from below.
TNPPCAHS 2020 Admit Card for M. Pharm
In future, if any Candidate who may not receive the Hall Ticket can contact Consortium Office, TNPPCA-HS, before the date of Entrance Examination for clarification. The Candidates shall also collect the Hall Tickets in the Examination Centre on the day of the examination on producing a Photo Identification Document. The Schedule for the Entrance Examination and Admit card is described below.
|Availability of Hall Ticket/ Admit Card||To be announced!|
|Date of Entrance Examination||Last week of Sep 2020|
Admit Card: The Admit Card of TNPPCAHS 2020 for download will be announced on the official website tnppcahs.org.
TNPPCAHS Admission 2020 Entrance Exam Pattern
- Each question will carry 1 (one), Mark.
- There will be NO NEGATIVE MARKS for incorrect responses.
- Zero marks will be given for questions not answered.
- When more than one answer is indicated or when it is illegible, no mark will be awarded for that question.
- The Maximum marks will be computed to 90.
- 125 objective type Question will be asked in the paper.
The Entrance Examination will be of the undergraduate level covering all subjects and will contain 125 objective type questions each with four responses (A B C D) in English.
One mark for each completed year of experience as on April 30, 2020, which is calculated from the last date of the month of passing B.Pharm. Degree Examination, subject to a maximum of 10 marks shall be awarded as experience mark. This information is as per last year record.
Determination Of Inter-Se Merit
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks out of the total of 100 marks, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined on the basis of the following order of preference.
- Marks obtained in the Entrance Examination.
- Least number of appearance in the final Semester of B.Pharm., Examination.
- Total marks obtained in the final Semester/ final year examination of B.Pharm course.
- Seniority in age will be given preference.
Guidelines for TNPPCAHS 2020 Entrance Exam
- Candidates admitted for the Entrance Examination will have to come to the Examination Centre at their own expense and make their own arrangements for the stay if necessary.
- Candidates are advised to be present at the Examination Centre before the time which will be prescribed by the authority.
- They are required to be seated on their respective seats before the commencement of examination and to fill up the 1st page of Question Booklet. Question Booklets should not be opened by the candidates before the time which will be prescribed by the authority.
- Candidates coming after the commencement of the Examination will not be permitted to appear for the Examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to carry any text material printed or written, bits of paper, electronic and telecommunication devices like pagers, cellular phones, or electronic diary etc., inside the Examination Hall.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the hall before the end of the examination.
- Candidates shall maintain strict silence. Any misconduct will entail forfeiture of the right to continue the Examination. His / Her Answer Sheet will not be considered for valuation.
- Answers should be shaded with a Ball Point Pen in the OMR answer sheet as per the instructions are given and if it is shared with any other item the answer sheets will not be considered for valuation without any intimation to the candidate.
Insofar, Official Notification regarding TNPPCAHS Admission 2020 has not been announced yet. Information on this page as per last year details. As soon as the conducting body will release the official notification the same will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.