Alagappa University Admission 2022 – Alagappa University has released the admit card for Entrance Exam for 2022 session. Whereas, the last date to submit the application form for admission to non entrance programme for the Academic Year 2022-23 is extended till June 17, 2022. Candidates can fill the application form online at admissions.alagappauniversity.ac.in. Admission into B.Ed, All MBA, M.Sc, M.Sc / MCA programs are done through the entrance test. For all other programmes, admission is based on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying degree exam. Alagappa University is a public university located in Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu, India. Know more about Alagappa University Admission 2022 such as the application form, eligibility criteria, fee details, selection process, etc. on this page.
– Alagappa University Entrance Exam 2022 admit card is out. Scroll down to get it.
– Alagappa University has extended the last date to submit the application form for admission to non entrance programme for the Academic Year 2022-23 is June 17, 2022. Click here to apply
Alagappa University Admission 2022
Candidates seeking admission in Alagappa University for the academic year of 2022-23 need to fill the application form from the official website of the University. Candidates who have filled the application form will be able to download the admit card for the exam.
Alagappa University Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of University||Alagappa University|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Diploma and Ph.D programmes|
|Mode of Application form||Online mode|
|Location||Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu, India|
Important Dates for Alagappa University Admission 2022
Schedule for Alagappa University Admission 2022 is given here.
|The Commencement for the issue of Application||04 Apr 2022|
|Last date for submission of application through online|
|For Entrance Programme||23 May 2022|
|For Non Entrance Programme||17 Jun 2022|
|For Integrated and UG programmes||One week after the issue of Higher Secondary mark statements by the Dept. of School Education|
|Date of Entrance Exam|
|B.Ed.||05 Jun 2022 (10 am – 12 noon)|
|M.Sc. Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology and Mathematics||05 Jun 2022 (2 pm – 4 pm)|
|MBA (All Programmes)||12 Jun 2022 (10 am – 12 noon)|
|M.C.A||12 Jun 2022 (2 pm – 4 pm)|
- Entrance Test will be conducted depense upon the COVID 19 situation and also the direction from the Dept. of Higher Education, Government of Tamilnadu.
- The Entrance Test will be conducted at KARAIKUDI only. Date of Interview/Group Discussion/Medical Test/Physical efficiency etc., if applicable will be intimated later.
Alagappa University Admission 2022 Admit Card
Candidates who have filled the application form to get admission in Alagappa University for the session of 2022 can download their hall ticket.
Admit Card: Click here to download the Alagappa University Entrance Exam 2022 Admit Card.
Instruction to download Admit Card
- The hall ticket consists of information like Roll number, center code, and address, etc.
- In order, to give the exam it is important to carry the hall ticket or else the candidate will not be allowed to give the exam.
- To download the hall ticket the candidates need to log in Application ID and Date of Birth and click on the Login button.
Alagappa University Admission 2022 Notification
Alagappa University Admission 2022 Application Form
Alagappa University releases the application form for all programmes on its official website alagappauniversity.ac.in. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form. The candidates who filled the application form will be able to download the admit card for the entrance exam 2022. Candidates appearing for the final year/ semester examination can also apply.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the following application fee amount online through Netbanking, credit/debit card or UPI.
- Entrance Programmes- Rs 500 (Rs 250 for SC/ST)
- Non-Entrance and PG Diploma- Rs 300 (Rs 150 for SC/ST)
- UG and Diploma- Rs 200 (Rs 100 for SC/ST)
Alagappa University Admission 2022 Selection & Admission
The selection procedure for Alagappa University Admission has provided here-
Alagappa University Admission 2022 Selection & Admission given below
- B.Ed.: Entrance Test mark only
- All M.B.A : Entrance Test and Group Discussion / Interview marks
- M.Sc. Biotechnology / MCA: Entrance Test and Interview marks
- M.Sc. (Physics / Chemistry / Microbiology / Mathematics): 50% marks in Entrance Test and 50% marks in Qualifying degree
- MPEd / BPEd / DPEd / B.Sc.Physical Education: Medical Test, Physical Efficiency Test & Games Test marks
- All other programmes: On the basis of Marks obtained in the Qualifying Degree Exam
Provisionally selected candidates will be intimated by post/electronically. Queries regarding the receipt of application in this office will not be entertained.
About Alagappa University
Alagappa University is a public university located in Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu, India. Originated from Alagappa Arts College, founded by Alagappa Chettiar in 1947, it was established in 1985 by an Act of the Tamil Nadu government. It was converted from a unitary type to an affiliating type by the Tamil Nadu Universities Act, 2002, with jurisdiction over arts and science colleges in the districts of Ramanathapuram district and Sivaganga district. The government colleges in the above districts have become the constituent colleges of Alagappa University. It’s one of the best University for higher studies
Official website: alagappauniversity.ac.in
To Know More About Alagappa University Admission 2022, Download Notification
Alagappa University Admission 2022 FAQ’s
A. Alagappa University is a public university located in Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu, India.
A. Admission into B.Ed, All MBA, M.Sc, M.Sc / MCA programs are done through the entrance test. For all other programmes, admission is based on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying degree exam.
A. The official website is alagappauniversity.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.