Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2021: Madurai Kamaraj University has issued notification for admission to various PG Programme (Entrance / Non-Entrance), UG, Certificate, Diploma and PG Diploma Programme. Candidates have to fill the application form in online mode at mkuniversity.ac.in. Scroll down to check more information about Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2021 from this page.
Latest: The last date to receive filled-in application form for PG Programmes offered by the Schools/Departments/Centres of Madurai Kamaraj University is extended up to July 18, 2021. Scroll down to apply.
Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2021
The schedule for the Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2021 is given below.
|Events||PG , PG Diploma||UG, Certificate, Diploma|
|Download of Prospectus, Application and Fee Details||09 May 2021||09 May 2021|
|Last date for submission||18 Jul 2021||to be announced|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket||To be announced||–|
|Date of Online Entrance Test||to be announced||–|
Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2021 Notification
Click here to download notification in PDF Format.
Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form for Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2021 is available online on the official website i.e. mkuniversity.ac.in. candidates who wish to take admission can fill the application form from the official website. Candidates are advised to read eligibility criteria and all the instruction carefully before starting to fill the application form. Click on the below link to fill the application form.
Click here to fill Madurai Kamaraj University Application Form 2021.
Before filling the online application, ensure the availability of digital form (soft copy in prescribed file format and size) of documents of the following:
- 10th Mark Sheet (PDF file format of not more than 200KB size),
- 12th Mark Sheet (PDF file format of not more than 200KB size),
- Consolidated Mark Sheet of UG Course Studied (if the UG Course is Completed) (PDF file format of not more than 1MB size),
- 1st to 5th Semester Mark Sheets of UG Course.(If the applicant is studying in last semester of UG Course under [10+2+3] Pattern) [ The file format of not more than 1MB size of combined all marksheets in one PDF file ]
- 1st to 7th Semester Mark Sheets of UG Course. (If the applicant is studying in last semester of UG Course under [10+2+4] Pattern) [The file format of not more than 1MB size of combined all marksheets in one PDF file ]
- Community Certificate in PDF file format of not more than 200KB size
- Special Category Certificate in PDF file format of not more than 200KB size.
- A Passport Size Photograph of the applicant (for scanning and uploading in “JPEG” format with the file size of scanned passport size photo should not be more than 200KB) with the Image Height should be 3.5cm and width 4.5cm
- Applicant’s signature using Blue/Black pen on white sheet (for scanning and uploading in “JPEG” format with the file size of scanned signature should not be more than 200KB)
A valid E-mail ID for the registration process is mandatory to have and submit with the application process for receiving all future correspondence till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
A valid Mobile Number (in use) is mandatory to receive SMS based password/notifications/communications, related to the online application, till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
Click here for Step wise Online Application Procedure for filling the form.
Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for the exam must ensure their eligibility criteria that they meet the same or not. If any candidate will fail to fulfils the eligibility criteria, then his/ her candidature will be cancelled. Eligibility criteria for each course is different. The common eligibility criteria is that the candidate must holds a relevant bachelor’s degree with minimum qualifing marks.
Click here to check the complete Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2021 Hall Ticket
Hall tickets for the entrance examination will be released by the university on the official website. Also, the hall tickets will be sent to the candidates email ID. Candidates are required to check the same on the scheduled date to get the admit card. Details like name, father’s name, exam centre address, date and timing of exam, exam date instructions are mentioned on the hall ticket. Candidates have to carry the same along with the valid ID proof to the exam centre. Candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe till the document verification round.
Madurai Kamaraj University PG Entrance Exam Centres
Candidates can check the last year list of exam centres as given below:
- New Delhi
Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2021 Result
PG entrance exam 2021 result will be released by Madurai Kamaraj University on the official website. Also, the list of selected and waitlisted candidates will be posted on the notice board of the university. Candidates have to go on the official website and check their results. Then, the selected candidates will be called for counselling round on the basis of merit.
Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2021 Selection Procedure
Candidates can check the selection procedure for the Madurai Kamaraj University from below:
- For entrance based selection: Selection of the candidates is based on the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam.
- For Non Entrance based selection: Selection of the candidates is based on the marks scored in the bachelor’s degree upto 5th semester/ 2nd year (non-semester).
- For MBA residential Programme: An interview and group discussion round will be conducted to grant admission to the MBA residential programme.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
Candidates have to submit the original copies as well as xerox copies of the following documents:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- UG degree mark sheets
- Community certificate
- Income certificate
- Certificate of Differently Abled / Leprosy cured
- Sports certificate
- Ex-serviceman certificate
Madurai Kamaraj University
Madurai Kamaraj University is on its relentless journey from 1962. The university is situated at Palkalai Nagar in the Madurai to Theni High road University is aware that the process of achieving excellence continues and therefore, all efforts are in progress to keep them in momentum. Madurai Kamaraj University offers Various Postgraduate M.Phil and Diploma/ Certificates courses in various departments.
Official website: mkuniversity.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.