Bharathidasan University Admission 2021 – Bharathidasan University has released the application form for PG Programme and PG Diploma. The university offers admission in various UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate courses. The application form is available in the online mode. The Bharathidasan University Application Form is available on the official website i.e. bdu.ac.in. A direct link to fill the application form has been provided below. Candidates applying for more than one program will have to use the separate application forms and shall pay a separate Application Processing Fee. For getting more details about Bharathidasan University Admission 2021, refer to this article.
Latest: Application form has been available for PG Programme and PG Diploma. Scroll down to Apply.
Bharathidasan University Admission 2021
The candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully. Before applying online, you need to read the eligibility criteria for the respective courses. Those who are not eligible and still submit the form, their candidature will be canceled. You can check the schedule from below provided table –
|Application Form for all courses available from||Released|
|Last date to apply for |
BCA, B.Voc., 6-year & 5-year Integrated Course
|Within 15 days of declaration of HSC/+2 result|
|Last date to apply for|
All other programs
|28 Jun 2021|
Bharathidasan University Admission 2021 Advertisement
Click here to download the Admission Advertisement.
Bharathidasan University Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form has been released for various courses on the official website. The form is available in the online mode only. The application form should be filled in carefully and legibly by the candidates, providing all the necessary information. Attested copies of date of birth, community and marks secured should be uploaded sent along with the application form.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application form for PG Programmes.
How to Apply for Bharathidasan University Admission 2021
Step 1: Information Needed for User Registration
- Candidate’s Name (as in the Transfer Certificate & SSLC Mark Statement) (Alternative Certificate and Class X Mark List)
- E-mail ID / User Name (Email Address / Username)
- Mobile Number
- Create a password & Confirm Your password (Confirm Password)
- Date of Birth
Step 2: After completing the registration, applicants should log in using the login link.
Step 3: Personal Information
- The candidates are requested to upload a recently taken photograph. (Format: JPG / Width: 150px / height: 200px / Size: Min. 50KB- Max. 100 KB ) Register and keep ready. (Uploads in JPG format should not exceed 150px in width, 200px in length and 50 to 100KB.)
- Name of the Parent / Guardian / (தகப்பனார் / காப்பாளர் பெயர்)
- Gender / Gender
- Communal Category / சமூக வகை
- Special Reservation Information such as Ex-Serviceman/son or daughter of Ex-Serviceman / Otherwise abled (Certificate to be attached) Special Reservation for Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Servicemen Heirs / Alternative Skills (Certificate to be attached)
- State / Country Belonging to / native state / country
- Address for Communication
- AADHAR / source number
Step 4 : Program / Course & Subject Applying Curriculum and subject you want to apply for.
Step 5 : Fee Payment
- The Candidates have to pay the application fee online using any one of the Payment Gateways mentioned here (SBI / Axis Bank / Indian Overseas Bank / HDFC Bank) Applicants (SBI / Axis Bank / Indian Overseas Bank / HDFC Bank) via the online payment facility The application fee has to be paid.
- Please see the Payment Instructions page before making a payment
- If the candidate is applying for more than one program, the application fee has to be paid separately for each program (Applicants for more than one syllabus must pay a separate application fee for each application)
- Online Payment Reference Number and e-Receipt is Mandatory to complete your Online Application Process. The e-receipt has to be uploaded.
- Both the Receipt / Receipt Number and an e-copy of the online payment are required to complete the online application. A copy of the receipt must be uploaded.
Step 6 : List Of Documents Need to upload
- Online Payment Reference Number and e-Receipt is Mandatory to complete your Online Application Process. The e-receipt has to be uploaded. Both the Receipt / Receipt Number and an e-copy of the online payment are required to complete the online application. A copy of the receipt must be uploaded.
- Self-Attested copy of SSLC Mark Statement / Self-certified copy of Class X Mark List
- Self-Attested copy of SSLC Transfer Certificate / Self certified copy of the replacement certificate
- Self-Attested copy of Community Certificate / Self-certified copy of caste certificate
- Self-Attested copy of Higher Secondary Mark Statement / For those who are applying for BVoc, UG & Integrated Programs
- Self-Attested copy of Ex-Serviceman / Son or daughter of Ex-Serviceman Certificate
- Self-Attested copy of Certificate for otherwise-abled / Self-certified copy of Certificate for otherwise-abled
- Self-Attested copies of all Mark Statements / For those who are applying for PG Programs
- Self-Attested copies of mark statements (for students studying under CBCS pattern, if the credits alone are mentioned in the grade sheet)
Step 7 : Completion of Application
Before the final submission of the Online Application Form, the candidates are requested to read the declaration carefully and give their consent on it. The candidates must check their information and details carefully before submitting the application form. The candidates cannot modify the Entered details after submitting the application online. There is no need to send the printed application to the University. Do not print and send the application form.
Bharathidasan University Admission 2021 Courses Offered
|Biotechnology, Computer Science & Engineering*, Geological Technology & Geo informatics|
|History and Sociology. (MA)|
Bioinformatics, Bio-Medical Science, Geography (Regular/Lateral ), Geology and Life Sciences (M.Sc)
|For Speech and Hearing Impairment Students only (BCA)|
Automobile Technology, Logistics and Supply Chain Management and Trouble Shooting and Maintenance of Electrical and Equipment (B.VOC)
|2-Year UG Programme||B.P.Ed|
|PG Programmes ( 2 Year)|
|M.B.A.||M.B.A (Admission through TANCET)|
M.B.A. Financial Management
|M.A.||Development Studies, Economics, English, Gender Studies, Human Resource Management, History, Sociology and Tamil|
|M.Sc.||Biochemistry, Bio-Informatics, Biotechnology, Biotechnology (Marine), Environmental Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Environmental Science and Sustainable Management, Geology, Geography, Mathematics, Medical Physics, Microbiology, Marine Science, Physics, Statistics and Zoology.|
|PG Diploma Programmes, Diploma Programmes and Certificate Programme|
|Data Science (CSE), E-Learning (PT), Yoga (PT), Fitness Management (PT), Life Skills & Management (FT/PT), Micro & Small Enterprise Development (FT/PT) Molecular Diagnostics, Environmental Genomics, Digital Library & Knowledge Management (FT/PT), Development Management and Inclusive Training & Development|
|French (P.T), Techniques on Organic Farming, Periyar, Non-Government Organization, Marine Catering, Sign Language Gender Studies, Women Entrepreneurship Development, Fashion Designing, Biofertilizers and Mushroom Production Technology, First Aid and Safety Management, Personality Development, Group Dynamics, Soft Skill Development.|
Bharathidasan University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For PG admissions, the candidates should have completed 12 years of Schooling (10+2) and 3 years of Under Graduation program. However, UG students can also apply with their five-semester marks, and their Provisional admission will be confirmed only if they successfully complete their UG degree programs.
About Bharathidasan University
The University’s Main Campus was initially located in a sprawling area of over 1000 acres in Palkalaiperur. However, as years passed on, the South Campus at Palkalaiperur with the available infrastructure was donated to the newly started Anna University of Technology. Bharathidasan University endears to espouse to such core values that position the Institution on the righteous path in its relentless endeavor of creating ‘A New Brave World’ characterized by Creative Excellence, Community Equity, Competence Eminence and Characteristic Exemplar. The mission of Bharathidasan University is to promote scholarly, scientific and critical inquiry among the learners to move forward in the frontiers of knowledge and enrich and elevate them as the citizens of the state, the nation, and the world by offering nationally and internationally competitive learning and creative activity through quality programs of teaching, research, and extension. With the ultimate aim of creating a brave new world, Bharathidasan University ensures the pursuit of excellence in teaching, learning, research, and extension of knowledge through higher education.
Official Website: bdu.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.