Hindustan University Admission 2020 – Hindustan University admit candidates in various undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses in the field of management, science, engineering, technology and so on. The university has released the application form at its official website, hindustanuniv.ac.in The admission of the candidate in Hindustan University shall be based on the merit in the entrance test or the academic record whichever applicable. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying. Scroll down to check in detail about the eligibility, application process, selection criteria, and so on from this page.
Hindustan University Admission 2020
Candidates are given admission in the university f they get shortlisted and their names reflect in the merit list. Candidates can check the schedule for Hindustan University Admission 2020 from below.
|Hindustan University Admission 2020||Dates|
|Application form release date||Released|
|Last date to apply online||15 Apr 2020|
|Admit card for courses in which entrance exam is conducted||03 week of April 2020|
|Engineering entrance exam date for Chennai centres||25 – 30 Apr 2020|
|Exam date for other centers||25 – 26 Apr 2020|
|Declaration of the result||02 week of May 2020|
Hindustan University Admission 2020 Courses Offered
The following courses are offered by Hindustan University
- Aeronautical Engineering (B.Tech)
- Automobile Engineering (B.Tech)
- Chemical Engineering (B.Tech)
- Civil Engineering (B.Tech)
- Computer Science and Engineering (B.Tech)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (B.Tech)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (B.Tech)
- Information Technology (B.Tech)
- Mechanical Engineering (B.Tech)
- Mechatronics Engineering (B.Tech)
- Liberal Arts and Applied Sciences
- Aeronautical Engineering (M.Tech)
- Automobile Engineering (M.Tech)
- Civil Engineering (M.Tech)
- Computer Science and Engineering (M.Tech)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (M.Tech)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (M.Tech)
- Information Technology (M.Tech)
- M.Tech. Construction Engineering and Management – Integrated
- Mechanical Engineering (M.Tech)
- M.Tech on Robotics and Control
- M.Tech in Nano Technology
- M.Arch (Executive)
Hindustan University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, check the eligibility criteria for your respective course from below.
Eligibility for B.Tech
- Qualification: Candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology Technical Vocational subject.
- Marks: Candidate should have secured minimum 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category). Also, a minimum 60% marks in Mathematics is compulsory.
Eligibility for B.Arch
- Candidate must have passed 12th class with at least 60% marks or any other equivalent examination with Mathematics / Business Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Candidate must have qualified 3 year diploma (10+3) with Mathematics / Business Mathematics as one of the subject with an aggregate of at least 50% marks.
Eligibility for B.Tech Lateral Entry: Candidate satisfying one of the below-mentioned two conditions is eligible for B.Tech lateral entry.
- To be eligible for lateral entry, candidate must have passed Diploma in the branch of Engineering / Technology with at least 50% in aggregate.
- Candidate must have qualified Bachelor’s Degree in Science (B.Sc) with minimum 50% of marks.
Eligibility for B.B.A / B.Com. / B.C.A / B.Sc. / B.A. / B.Voc. / BBA LL.B. (Honours) / B.L.I.S.:Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
Eligibility for B.L.I.S. (Library & Information Science): Candidate must possess any degree with the basic knowledge of Computer Applications.
Eligibility for 5 year –BBA–LL.B.(Honours) (Bachelor of Legislative Law) and B.B.A. (Logistics):Candidate must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination.
Eligibility for M.Tech: Candidate should possess a degree of B.E. / B.Tech. or any other equivalent degree
Eligibility for M.A. English Language Communication: Candidate should have passed three years B.A. English Literature / B. Litt. English with 50% marks in English as the first language.
Eligibility for M.Sc.: Candidate must possess B.Sc degree
Eligibility for MBA: To be eligible for Masters in Business Administration, candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree.
Eligibility for MCA: To be eligible for Masters in Communication Application, candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree. Also, candidate should have studies Mathematics/Statistics at class 12th level.
Eligibility for M.Phill and MS courses: For PhD, candidate should possess a postgraduate degree in the related branches of study with a minimum of 55% marks.
Hindustan University Admission 2020 Selection Criteria
The selection process for the courses of Hindustan University can be checked from below.
Selection criteria for admission in B.Tech: Candidate’s are admitted in the B.Tech course based on their merit in the entrance exam conducted by the university plus Two / HSC / Intermediate / equivalent examinations marks etc. as per university norms.
Selection criteria for admission in B. Arch: Selection in tye B.Arch course is based on the candidate’s merit in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
Selection criteria for admission in B.B.A / B.Com. / B.C.A / B.Sc. / B.A. / B.Voc. / BBA LL.B. (Honours) / B.L.I.S: Candidate’s selection is based on their performance in Higher Secondary Examination.
Selection criteria for admission in M.Tech: Candidate’s are selected on the basis of entrance test conducted by the university, group discussions and personal interview.
Selection criteria for admission in M.A /M.Sc. / MBA/ MCA / M.L.I.S: Hindustan University consider candidates who have passed their Undergraduate degree examination with commendable marks for admission.
Selection criteria for admission in M.Phill and MS: Hindustan University consider candidates who have passed their Postgraduate degree examination with commendable marks for admission.
Hindustan University Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for B.Tech entrance exam from below.
- Duration: Engineering entrance exam is conducted for two (2) hour i.e 120 minutes.
- Medium: Paper comes in English language only.
- Mode of Examination: It is an online based examination.
- Types of Questions: All the questions are objective type i.e multiple type questions.
- Sections: The exam paper consist of questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Hindustan University Admission 2020 Application Form
To apply in any of the course, candidates have to fill the application form through the official website, hindustanuniv.ac.in In Hindustan University application form, candidates have to fill the personal details, academic qualification, contact details, affix the photo and make the payment of the application fee. A valid email id must be there with the candidate before applying for the course as these are the important fields in the form and Hindustan University communicates via mail once the application form is filled.
Application Fee: Candidates have to make the payment of the application fee along with submitting the application form.
|Indian Nationals||Rs 1200/-|
|NRI/Foreign Nationals||USD 200|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the payment of application fee through the below-given two options.
- Online by debit/credit card or net banking
- Demand Draft payable at Chennai in favour of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science.
Documents Required to Fill the Hindustan University 2020 Application Form
The following documents are required by the candidate at the time of filling the application form.
- Scanned photo and signature of the candidate
- Aadhar card
- 10th and 12th marksheet
- Qualifying exam marksheet
Image Specification for Hindustan University 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check the image specifications from below.
Hindustan University 2020 Exam Centers
University conducts entrance exam for admission in B.Tech and Master’s course is given below.
|Guwahati||Chennai I (GUINDY)|
|Uaipur||Chennai II (PADUR)|
Hindustan University Admission 2020 Admit Card
Hindustan University releases the admit card for the courses in which entrance exam is conducted. The admit card can be obtained from the official website only. It is not sent via post. Candidates can download the admit card by login using their application number and password. It is mandatory to carry the Hindustan University admit card on the day of examination.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The below-mentioned details are mentioned on the admit card of Hindustan University
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Examination name
- Roll number/application number
- Venue name
- Venue address
- Other important instructions
Hindustan University Admission 2020 Result
Hindustan University releases the result online at hindustanuniv.ac.in Candidates can check the result by using their login credentials which are application number and password. A merit list is released after the declaration of the result. The shortlisted candidates are called for counselling and given admission to the university.
Hindustan University Admission 2020 Counselling
The counselling is conducted for the shortlisted candidates. Candidates have to carry the below-mentioned documents on the counselling day. The purpose of counselling is verification of the candidate’s eligibility. Failure to which the candidature of the candidate is cancelled. Those who get selected have to pay the course fee to confirm the seat.
The list of documents to be carried by the candidates are:
- Admit card
- Date of birth proof
- Community certificate (SC/ST)
- Nativity certificate
- Two passport size photographs
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Payment of admission fee through RTGS/NEFT has to do in favour of institut
About Hindustan University
Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science was started in the year 1985. The university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, research and other programmes. Hindustan University is famous for engineering programmes and its highly qualified and experienced faculty. The student at the university is from all over India and Overseas. The admission in a few courses offered by the university is based on the entrance test conducted by the university and in others admission is based on the candidate’s academic records.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.