Avinashilingam University Admissions 2022, grants admission to various Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG), B.Ed, B.P.Ed & M.Ed, Engineering, MBA, Ph.D etc. etc. courses. Application Form is released at the Avinashilingam University portal. Avinashilingam University is a Women’s Deemed University Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. It is also known as vinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women. In order to take admission into Avinashilingam University, the candidate would need to fill the Application Form. Prior to admission candidates need to check whether they qualify eligibility criteria or not. Candidate can check further details regarding Avinashilingam University Admissions 2022 from this page.
Latest: Avinashilingam University Admission 2022 has been released for all programmes for the session 2022-23. Scroll down to apply.
Avinashilingam University Admissions 2022
The candidate needs to fill separate Application Form for each programme, admission will strictly be based on the merit of marks in qualifying examination or entrance examination.
Avinashilingam University Admissions 2022 Overview
|Name of Institute||Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science & Higher Education for Women|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, B.Ed, B.P.Ed & M.Ed Engineering, MBA, Ph.D Courses|
|UG Courses||Admission through CUET UG 2022|
|Mode of Application form||Online mode|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India|
Important Downloads and Official Link
- Prospectus 2022-23 for UG,PG,B.Ed,B.P.Ed & M.Ed Programmes
- MBA Prospectus 2022-2023
- Ph.D Prospectus 2022-2023
- Engineering Admission
Avinashilingam University Admissions 2022 Important Dates
|Start of Application forms||Available|
|Last date to Apply||to be announced|
B.Ed M.Ed and B.P.Ed Entrance Test in three Phases
|Phases||last date of receiving application||Date of Entrance Test & Admission|
Avinashilingam University Courses Offered
- Undergraduate courses (Aided)
- Undergraduate courses (Self financed)
- Postgraduate courses (Aided)
- Postgraduate courses (Self financed)
- Postgraduate Diploma courses (Self financed)
- Ph.D Programmes
Avinashilingam University Admissions 2022 Application Form
- CUET UG 2022 for Common University Entrance Test (CUET)-2022: Under Graduate Programmes
- Apply online for Under graduate/Post graduate Programme (Aided)
- Apply online for Under graduate/Post graduate Programme (Self-financed)
- Apply online for MBA Programme
- Apply online for MBA (Information Technology) Programme
- Apply online for B.Ed and M.Ed Programmes
- Apply online for B.P.Ed Programme
- Apply online for Ph.D Programme
Avinashilingam University Admissions 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is important that the candidate check the eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form for Avinashilingam University Admissions 2022. Check detailed Eligibility Criteria course wise for Avinashilingam University Admissions 2022 from below.
For Undergraduate Courses – Students should have passed 12th Class/equivalent from a recognized board. Candidates who have appeared 12th Class/equivalent and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply. Final pass results should be produced at the time of joining the programme, if selected. Candidate should have completed 17 years of age and should be less than 23 years of age at the time of appearing for admission.
For Postgraduate Courses – Students should have passed the qualifying three-year degree programme (10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern) of a recognized university with at least 55% marks in the major subjects concerned. Candidates who have appeared for the final semester examinations and awaiting results are also eligible to apply. Final pass results should be produced at the time of joining the programme, if selected.
For B.Ed. / B.Ed. Special Education Course – 3 year Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in the relevant subject. For Economics alone, Master’s Degree is essential. 55% Marks in the relevant degree.
For B.P.Ed. Course – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks having at least participation in the Inter-College / Inter-Zonal / District / School competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU / IOA / SGFI / Govt. of India (or) Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with 45% marks. Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 45% marks and having participated in National / Inter-University / State competitions or secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in Inter-College / Inter-Zonal / District / School competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU / IOA / SGFI / Govt. of India (or) Graduation with 45% marks and at least three years of teaching experience (for deputed in-service candidates i.e. trained physical education teachers/coaches).
For M.Ed. / M.Ed. Special Education Course – 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in the relevant subject. For Economics alone, Master Degree is essential. 55% Marks in the relevant degree.
For MBA Course – Women graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate from any approved Institutions / Universities. Those awaiting results of their qualifying examinations are also eligible
Avinashilingam University 2022 Admissions Procedure
Candidate can check course wise admission criteria from below. Please note that this process is is standard process, there may be variation based on course or department.
For UG Courses –
- Application for admission to the UG programmes will be available in the Registrar’s office on payment of Rs 100/- in cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore – 641 043 payable at Coimbatore. SC/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu can get the application form at a half price on production of an attested copy of Community Certificate.
- Applications should be submitted either directly or through online only. Please submit application as per instructions given in the University website.
- Application may be submitted online even before the publications of +2 results. However admission will be done only after receiving the Higher Secondary (+2) marks
For PG Courses –
- The filled in applications received will be scrutinized by the concerned departments and intimation card for entrance test will be sent to the candidates.
- Application for admission to the PG programmes will be available online in the University Website on payment of Rs. 200/- (Online) payable to The Registrar, Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore – 641 043 at Coimbatore. SC/ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu can get the application form at a half price on production of an attested copy of Community Certificate.
For B.Ed, B.P.Ed and M.Ed – Admission shall be based on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination.
Avinashilingam University 2022 Reservation
Candidate can Reservation criteria for all courses from below, as it is same for all courses.
- 15% for Schedule Caste
- 7.5% for Schedule Tribe
- 10% for economically weaker section
- 27% for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)
- 1% for Jammu & Kashmir migrants
- 3% for Person with Disability
- 3% for Outstanding Sports Person
- 5% for Armed Forces
Avinashilingam University 2022 FAQ’s
Visit the website avinuty.ac.in. Go to Admissions tab and read the Prospectus. Get to know the aided and self-supporting Programmes offered along with fee structure. Apply Online
You can use +1 or 10th Std registration Number and your DoB will be your password
You can enter minimum 3 courses under each category in the order of priority
Debit card, Credit Card and Netbanking
After payment of Admission Fee kindly check the Fee History Details. Only ‘Success ‘ Status will assure you of the Admission in to the Programme.
Official Website: avinuty.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.