Manonmaniam Sundaranar (MS) University Admission 2020: The university has released the provisional selection list for PG (Integrated) Programme and D.Pharm Programme. Candidates can submit the application form through the official website, msuniv.ac.in. Direct application links are given on this page. Candidates who have a master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks can apply for the M.Phil/Ph.D admission. Scroll down to check more details about MS University Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: Provisional Selection List for PG (Integrated) Programme and D.Pharm Programme has been out. Scroll down to check.
Manonmaniam Sundaranar (MS) University Admission 2020
Admission of the candidates is done on the basis of entrance examination and interview. Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks in the exam and interview. Candidates can check the dates for Manonmaniam Sundaranar (MS) University Admission 2020 from the table given below:
Schedule for M.Phil, Ph.D
|Opening of online portal for Entrance Exam.||03 Jun 2020|
|Closing of online portal||To be announced|
|Date of Qualifying Entrance Examination||To be announced|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
Schedule for 5-Year Integrated, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma programmes
|Last date to apply online for integrated courses||10 days after publication of 10+2 results|
|Last date to apply online for PG/Other courses||24 Jul 2020|
|Online Entrance Exam for PG/Other courses||02 Aug 2020|
Manonmaniam Sundaranar (MS) University Admission 2020 Provisional Selection List
Manonmaniam Sundaranar (MS) University has released the provisionally selected list for admission into Integrated Programmes of the University Departments for the Academic year 2020 – 2021. Candidates can check the provisional selection list for PG (Integrated) Programme and D.Pharm Programme through the direct link given below.
- Click here to download the Provisional Selection List for PG (Integrated) Programme
- Click here to download the Provisional Selection List for D.Pharm Programme
Manonmaniam Sundaranar (MS) University Admission 2020 Application Form
Eligible candidates can submit their application form on or before the scheduled deadline. Before filling the application form, the candidates must check their eligibility criteria and read all the important information. Any mistake in the application form will not be entertained after the final submission. Candidates can click on the below link to fill the application form:
Steps to be followed by the candidates:
- Go to the official website or click on the above-given link.
- Next, click on the “click here to apply online” button.
- Then, candidates have to register themselves. Candidates have to enter the personal details, communication details.
- After that, candidates have to upload the images in the prescribed format and click on the proceed button.
- Then, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number.
- At last, candidates can print and download the confirmation page for further use.
Application Fee for integrated, PG, diploma and PG diploma programmes:
|Category||Application Fee||Entrance Exam Fee|
|Others||Rs 500||Rs 150|
Manonmaniam Sundaranar (MS) University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed a master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ differently able candidates).
- Candidates who have a valid score in NET/SET/JRF/GATE are exempted from qualifying entrance examination.
Manonmaniam Sundaranar (MS) University Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
Candidates are selected for admission on the basis of below selection procedure:
- After filling the application form, candidates will have to appear for an entrance test and interview.
- Entrance test and interview will be conducted at the university.
- Only those candidates will be selected for interviews who have passed in the entrance test.
- Candidates have to secure the given below qualifying percentage marks in both entrance exams and interviews.
|SC / ST / BC / MBC/ DNC||50%|
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
The selected candidate should submit the following certificates in original at the time of admission.
- Plus Two Mark Sheet
- Degree Mark Statement
- Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree or Diploma. The candidates awaiting the results need to submit mark statements up to V Semester and the Course Certificate from the Principal.
- PG / UG Marksheet /Degree Certificate
- TANCET Score Sheet for AICTE Approved Courses.
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
About Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
The University was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu as a teaching-cum-affiliating University on 7 Sept 1990 to cater to the long-felt needs of the people of the three southernmost districts of Tamil Nadu viz., Tirunelveli, Tuticorin, and Kanyakumari. It is named after the renowned Tamil Poet scholar, Professor P. Sundaram Pillai (1855-1897), the author of the famous verse drama Manonmaniam. It is his poem that has become “Tamil Thaai Vaazhthu” the official invocation song sung in all functions in Tamilnadu.
Official Website: msuniv.ac.in
For more information about Manonmaniam Sundaranar university Admission 2020 Download-
- M.Phil/Ph.D Notification
- Notification for PG, Integrated, Diploma, Library, AICTE, PG Extension Centre Programmes
- PG Programmes Information Brochure
- AICTE Programmes Information Brochure
- PG Integrated Programmes Information Brochure
- Information Brochure for MA English & M.Sc Mathematics at PG Extension Centre
- D.Pharm and PG Diploma Information Brochure
- Library Programmes Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.