Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (A Christian Minority Institution) formerly known as Sathyabama Engineering College, was established in 1987 by Dr. Jeppiaar. Institution practices the students in the areas of engineering, science, technology, and law. The Institute offers 31 programmes at UG level and 27 programmes at PG level in all disciplines. The university provides transcendent infrastructure facilities including modern laboratories, library with multimedia facilities, internet, and other general convenience. Candidate will be required to appear in the Sathybama All India Entrance Test in order to perceive admission in Institute. Go through the Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology Admission 2019 details such offered courses, eligibility criteria and more from this article.
Sathyabama Entrance Test
Candidates seeking admission in Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology for various offered courses will be required to appear in the Sathyabama All India Entrance Test for the academic year 2019. The Sathyabama All India Entrance Test i.e SAEEE was held from 12 to 28 April 2019. Candidates must be eligible to appear in the Entrance Test. A candidate should qualify the entrance test in order to take admission in the desired course. Check the schedule for SAEEE 2019 from the table below.
|The issue of application forms (Online)||17 Aug 2018|
|The issue of application forms (Physical)||06 Sep 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form (Online and Offline)||31 Mar 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||10 Apr 2019|
|SAEEE 2019 Date of Examination||12 to 28th Apr 2019|
|SAEEE 2019 Result|
|SAEEE 2019 Counselling for Admission|
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology has released counselling centers. All the details regarding the counseling will be stated in the counseling call letter itself. The eligible candidate will himself have to appear for the counseling with the counseling call letter and the admit card.
- Click here to submit the SAEEE 2019 fee for online counseling.
- Click here to check the sathyabama all India entrance examination 2019 counselling centers.
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology has published the result of SAEEE 2019 which was conducted on April 12 to 28, 2019. Candidate can check their result from the official website or through the direct link provided below. To check the result, candidates have to enter application number and DOB/Mobile No./Email Id.
Result: Click here for SAEEE 2019 Result.
Slot Booking/Admit Card
Slot Booking and Admit card for the entrance examination is now available to download. Candidates can download their admit card by Login with the credentials and retrieve the admit cards/ slot booking from the application portal. The admit card will consist of basic information such as exam date, timings, address of the exam centre. It is advised that candidates should retain the admit card safely till the time the admission process gets over completely. Candidates can access the direct link by clicking the link given below:
Admit Card/ Slot Booking:-
- Click here to Download your admit card and book slots for the SAEEE 2019.
- Click here in order read instruction to book slot according to you.
- Click here to check online instructions for the entrance exam.
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology has released the applications form for those candidates who are willing to take admission into one of the various undergraduate programmes like B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. Interested candidates can apply from the university website or directly through the direct link which is provided below. Before applying for entrance test 2019, it is advised to look into the eligibility terms carefully because applications from eligible candidates will be accepted only.
How To apply
To apply for SAEEE 2019, the eligible candidate may choose any one of the following options
- Online Mode
candidates can also use online submission of application which is available at www.sathyabama.ac.in. Candidates opting for online submission should fill the application and verify all the details entered. After the verification of the details, online payment of Rs.650 + Bank Charges. Should be made either by using Net Banking Facility/Credit Card/Debit Card or offline payment (only by Indian Bank Challan mode) at any one of the INDIAN BANK branches.
The candidates who have submitted the applications through online mode need not send any printed forms/account statement/bank or institution challan copy etc.
- Physical Mode
Eligible candidates can get the application form on payment of Rs. 650/- at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology Campus. Application forms may also be obtained through post by sending a request letter (candidate’s mailing address should be mentioned clearly in capital letters with pincode number, mobile number and e-Mail ID) along with a demand draft for Rs. 650/- drawn in favour of SATHYABAMA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, payable at Chennai.
Filled in Data Sheet can be sent to “The coordinator, Entrance Examination-2019, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai-600 119” on or before March 31, 2019.
Eligibility Criteria of Sathyabama Institute of Science, and Technology for the various programme is as follows:
For all B.E. / B.Tech. Programmes
- A pass in the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA.
- A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 60% marks and above (in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry).
- The candidate opting for these programmes should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
For B.Arch. Programme
- A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with a minimum average of 60% marks (in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) and a valid NATA marks (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).
- Candidate opting for this programme should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
School of Building and Environment
- A pass in the 10+2 / HSC/ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 60% marks and above (in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry), in addition to this requirement, a valid NATA Score with a minimum average of 80 marks out of 200 is must for B.Arch. Programme
- The candidate opting for these programmes should appear for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the Sathyabama Entrance Examination.
School of Business Administration
- B.Com / B.B.A. (3 years): A 10th and +2 first class from State / CBSE /ICSE with minimum of 60% in Accountancy, Commerce, Economics / Computer Science.
- MBA(2 years): A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a 10+2+3 system with at least 60% in group subjects
School of Arts, Science, and Humanities & Law
- A pass in the 10+2 / HSC/ICSE or equivalent examination with 60% and above marks in relevant group subjects
School of Medicine
- A pass in the 10+2 / HSC/ICSE or equivalent examination with Biology, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 60% marks and above (in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry)
- As per the Supreme Court order, eligible NEET SCORE is mandatory.
he admission to B.E., / B.Tech., / B.Arch., programmes is done solely on the basis of the performance in the All India B.E/B.Tech./B.Arch. Entrance Examination 2019 conducted by Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology. the candidates will be shortlisted and called for Counselling, based on their performance in the entrance examination-2019. On the day of counselling the branch of study will be allotted depending on the availability of seat and provisional admission order will be issued on the same day after collecting a counselling fee of Rs.50,000/-. Refund of Tuition Fee is based on as per UGC Regulations.
The following Programmes are offered by Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology:
|School of Computing
School of Electrical and Electronics
School of Mechanical
School of Bio and Chemical
School of Building and Environment
|School of Business Administration
School of Arts, Science, and Humanities
School of Medicine
School of Law
Research Programmes (In all disciplines of Engineering / Technology, Management, and Science)
Candidates who secure rank from 01 to 25 are eligible for 100% scholarship for the entire the duration of the Course. This Scholarship refers to 100% waiver in Tuition Fee, Other Fees and also the Hostel Fees.
|Rank||Tuition Fee in Rs.|
In addition to the Tuition Fee, the following other fee to be paid. Other Fee includes Admission Fees, Amenities Fees and Examination Fee.
|Programmes||I YEAR||II YEAR||III YEAR||IV YEAR|
|B.E. – COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING||50,000||15,000||15,000||20,000|
|B.E. – ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||35,000||15,000||15,000||20,000|
|B.E. – MECHANICAL ENGINEERING||30,000||15,000||15,000||20,000|
|B.E. – ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
B.TECH – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
B.TECH – BIOTECHNOLOGY
B.TECH – BIOMEDICAL
|B.E. – AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
B.E. – AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
B.E. – MECHATRONICS
Entrance examination will be conducted by computer based mode in 3 sessions/slots (9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M., 12.30 P.M to 3.00 P.M. and 4.00 P.M. to 6.30 P.M). Exact venue and address of the centre will be mentioned in the Hall ticket.
|STATE||EXAMINATION CENTRE||EXAM CENTRE CODE|
About Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (A Christian Minority Institution) previously known as Sathyabama Engineering College is a premier institute imparting knowledge in the areas of engineering, science, technology, and education. It has been extending its developmental activities in yielding fruits of research for betterment of the nation. It holds great commitment to expand the applications of space technology, availing the common man and enhancing the quality of life in association with Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). The University aims to be the fortune of efficient and responsible technocrats those are fit enough to assist the industry and society.