Kalasalingam University is organizing Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Examination (KEEE) 2018. Situated in Tamil Nadu, India, the Kalasalingam University offers programs in School of Agricultural and Processing Sciences (SOAPS), School of Electronics and Electrical Technology (SEET), School of Environmental and Construction Technology (SECT), School of Architecture (KSoA), School of Automotive and Mechanical Engineering (SAME), School of Computing (SoC), School of Bio and Chemical Engineering (SBCE), School of Computer Sciences (SCS), School of Advanced Sciences (SAS), School of Accounts and Commerce (SAC), School of Liberal Arts and Education (SLATE), School of Business (KBS).
Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam 2018
Details of Kalasalingam University Entrance Exam 2018 application form, important dates, Eligibility criteria are given here for interested candidates.
Course Offered: B.Tech. / B. Arch. / BBA / BA / M.Tech. / MBA / MCA / M.Sc. MSW Degree Course
Schedule for Kalasalingam University Entrance Exam 2018 is given below.
|Issue of Application Forms||03 Jan 2018|
|Last date for submission of filled in Application Forms||31 May 2018|
|Date of Commencement of Online Entrance Examination||Apr 2018|
|Publication of results of Entrance Examination||May 2018|
|Counselling for Admissions||Jun 2018|
For B.Tech Courses
- A pass in 10+2 or equivalent with an average of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths / Biology.
- Students who have studied MPC can go for all B.Tech engineering programs; BiPC students can study B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Tech Food Technology.
- Student may also be from NIOS.
For B.Arch Course
- Kalasalingam University B.Arch admission is on basis of performance of candidate in NATA and class 10+2 exams
For B.Tech Lateral Entry
- At least 60% marks in pre-final and final semester Diploma degree in the relevant field of specialization.
KEEE 2018 application form can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates as per schedule on the official website of Kalasalingam University.
- All B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Sc. (Agri & Horti) and PG Courses: Rs.600 (Online Mode) and Rs.650 (DD Mode)
- Arts (UG Programmes), B.Voc. Programmes: Rs.300 (Online Mode) and Rs.350 (DD Mode)
|Course Name||Fees (in Rupees)||One time Admission Fees
|B.Tech Agriculture||60000||120000||10,000 /-|
|B.Tech Aeronatical||60000||120000||10,000 /-|
|B.Tech. (SHIP) NIOS Scheme I-II Year||27500||55000|
|B.Tech. (SHIP) III-VI Year||37500||75000||—|
|B.C.A, B.Sc.(CSE,IT), B.Com (CA), B.Com(Regular)||15000||30000|
|B.B.A, B.Com(Professional Accounting)||20000||40000|
|B.Sc.(Maths, Physics & Chemistry)||10500||21000|
|B.Com (Corporate Secretaryship, Banking & Insurance)||18000||36000|
|B.A. (English Literature)||10000||20000||—|
|B.Sc.Hotel & Catering Tech.||15000||30000||10,000 /- (Uniform Kit)|
|M.A. (English Literature) & M.Phil English||8500||17,000||—|
|M.Tech., M.B.A., M.C.A.,||35000||11,450/-|
|M.Sc. (Microbial Technology)||20000|
|M.Sc. (Computer Technology)||20000|
|MSW (Master of Social work)||20000|
|M.Sc.(Other courses) & M.Phil||15000|
|M.Tech (Industrial Safety Engg.)||55000|
|M.Arch (Habitat Design)||55000|
|M.A.(Mass Comm. & Journalism)||10000||20000|
Non-Resident Indians and Foreign Nationals
|Name of the Programme||NRI||Foreign|
|M.Tech(Industrial Safety Engineering)||2200$||5000$|
|B.Sc. (Agri & Horti)||2200$||5000$|
|B.Tech (Agri & Aeronatical)||2200$||5000$|
- Kalasalingam University Engineering Entrance Exam 2015 Question Paper
- Kalasalingam University Engineering Entrance Exam 2014 Question Paper
- Kalasalingam University MCA 2015 Question Paper
- Kalasalingam University MBA 2015 Question Paper
- For those scoring 90-100% in KEEE: 50% Fee Concession
- For those scoring 85-89% in KEEE: 25% Fee Concession
- For those scoring 80-84% in KEEE: 15% Fee Concession
- For those scoring 75-79% in KEEE: 10% Fee Concession
- For those scoring 35-74% in KEEE: 5% Fee Concession
For detailed information about the KUEEE – Download 2016’s Information Brochure