Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam 2020: Last date to fill the Application Form for Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 has been extended. Kalasalingam Academy of Research & Education (KARE) is conducting the Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam (KEEE) 2020 to grant admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes. To appear for this exam, candidates have to submit the online application form from the official website. Candidates must have passed the qualifying exam with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible to fill the application form: On the basis of the entrance test, merit list will be released for admission. Scroll down to check more information about Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 from this page.
Latest: Last date to fill Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form is extended till August 31, 2020. Apply Here!
Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam 2020
The scholarship is provided to candidates on the basis of their ranks. 1 to 50000 rank holders get a 100% scholarship for the B.Tech course. Candidates can check the official dates for Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 from the table given below:
Schedule for Kalasalingam University Entrance Exam 2020 is given below.
|Issue of Application Forms||25 Nov 2019|
|Last date for submission of filled in Application Forms|
|Date of Commencement of Online Entrance Examination||To be announced|
|Publication of results of Entrance Examination||To be announced|
|Counseling for Admissions||To be announced|
Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 Last Date to Apply Extended
Courses Offered for Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam 2020
Admission to the below departments is done on the basis of Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam 2020:
- School of Agricultural and Processing Sciences (SOAPS)
- School of Electronics and Electrical Technology (SEET)
- School of Environmental and Construction Technology (SECT)
- School of Architecture (KSOA)
- School of Automotive and Mechanical Engineering (SAME)
- School of Computing (SoC)
- School of Bio and Chemical Engineering (SBCE)
- School of Advanced Sciences (SAS)
- School of Accounts and Commerce (SAC)
- School of Liberal Arts and Education (SLATE)
- School of Business (KBS)
- Research Programmes
Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
Eligible candidates who are willing to appear for entrance tests are required to fill the application form. Only those candidates who have submitted the application form are eligible to appear for the test. Firstly, candidates have to register themselves to generate login credentials. Then, candidates have to enter all the required information. At last, candidates have to pay the application fee and print the acknowledgment page for further use. Check the amount of application fee that is required to pay to complete the application process:
|Course||Online mode (Rs.)||DD (Rs.)|
|All B.Tech, B.Arch and PG Courses||600/-||650/-|
|B.Sc. (Agri & Horti, Forensic Science)||600/-||650/-|
|Arts (UG Programmes), B.Voc. Programmes||300/-||350/-|
|NRI & Foreign (All Engineering Programmes)||$50|
|NRI & Foreign (Arts Programmes)||$35|
Modes of Payment:
- Online mode: Candidates can pay the application fee via debit card/ credit card/ net banking
- Offline mode: Candidates have to draw a DD in favour of ‘Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education’ payable at Rajapalayam for NRI Candidates. and send it to the following address
The Dean Admissions,
Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education,
Anand Nagar, Krishnankoil -626126,
Srivilliputtur(Via), Virudhunagar District, Tamilnadu, India.
Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 from below:
- Candidates should have passed in class 12th in Mathematics/ Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Students who have studied MPC can go for all B.Tech engineering programs; BiPC students can study B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Tech Food Technology.
- Kalasalingam University B.Arch admission is on basis of performance of a candidate in NATA and class 10+2 exams
- For B.Tech Lateral Entry, at least 60% marks in pre-final and final semester Diploma degree in the relevant field of specialization.
- Candidates should have possessed a bachelor’s degree with minimum 60% marks.
- M.Phil: Candidates should have a master’s degree in a relevant field with a minimum 60% marks.
- Ph.D. in Engineering: Candidates should have a master’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Business Administration with a minimum 60% marks.
- Ph.D. in Sciences / Humanities / Languages: Candidates should have a master’s degree in Science with 60% marks or have a master’s degree in Humanities / Social Sciences / Languages with minimum 55% marks.
Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
KARE will release the Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card on the official website. Candidates have to go on the official website and enter their login credentials to download the admit card. Details like, candidate’s name, exam center details, date and timing of exam, etc are mentioned on the admit card. On the day of the exam, candidates have to carry the printed copy of the admit card along with a government valid ID proof.
Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 Result
Result for the Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 will be announced by KARE on its official website. Candidates do not need any login credentials to check the result. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. As soon as the result is announced, a direct link to check the result will be updated here.
Kalasalingam Admission 2020 Fees Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for Kalasalingam Admission 2020 from the table given below:
|Course Name||Annual (in Rupees)||One time Admission Fees (in Rupees)||Other Fee (in Rupees)||Application Cost (in Rupees)|
|B.Tech (Agri, Aero, CSE, ECE)||1,20,000||10,000||10,000||600|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry (Agri, Aero, CSE)||1,20,000|
|B.Tech & Lateral Entry (All Disciplines)||1,00,000|
|B.Sc. (Agri (Hons) & Horti (Hons))||1,20,000|
|B.Com, B.Com (CA), B.Com (PA)||45,000||—||—||300|
|BCA, B.Sc(CS, IT,Viscom), B.B.A, BA English||35,000||—||—|
|B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry )||30,000||—||—|
|M.Tech, MCA, M.Arch||70,000||10,000||—||600|
|M.Sc(Maths,Physics, Chemistry), MSW, MA(English)||40,000||—||—|
|M.Sc(CS, Data Science) & M.Phil (All)||50,000||—||—|
|B.Com(for Ship Students)||45,000||—||—|
Non-Resident Indians and Foreign Nationals
|Sl.No||Name of the Programme||Annual Fees||SAARC Nations||Application Cost|
|1||All (B.Tech & B.Arch)||$2,500||$1,400||$50|
|3||B.Sc(Agri, Horti & Forensic Science)||$4,000||$2,300|
|S.No.||Types of Room||Normal Mess/North Indian Mess||Special Mess|
|1||Three bedded room Non-A/C Non Attached||Rs. 59,500||Rs. 74,500|
|2||Three bedded room -nonA/C Attached||Rs. 69,500||Rs. 84,500|
|3||Three bedded Annexure Non-A/C Non Attached||Rs. 63,500||Rs. 78,500|
|4||Three bedded Annexure Attached||Rs. 73,500||Rs. 88,500|
|1||Three bedded AC Non Attached||Rs. 84,500||Rs. 99,500|
|2||Three bedded AC Attached||Rs. 94,500||Rs. 1,09,500|
|One Semester Fees|
|1||Three bedded room Non-A/C Non Attached||Rs. 33,500/-||Rs. 41,000/-|
|2||Three bedded room -nonA/C Attached||Rs. 38,500/-||Rs. 46,000/-|
|3||Three bedded Annexure Non-A/C Non Attached||Rs. 35,500/-||Rs. 43,000/-|
|1||Three bedded AC Non Attached||Rs. 45,500/-||Rs. 53,000/-|
|2||Three bedded AC Attached||Rs. 50,500/-||Rs. 58,000/-|
Official website: kalasalingam.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.