Jain University Application Form 2020-2021 – Jain University releases application form for Jain Entrance Test (JET) in the online mode at jainuniversity.ac.in. To fill the application form candidates have to register, fill the application form, upload scanned documents and pay the application fee. The payment of the application fee is to be also done online to submit the form. Scroll down to know more about Jain University application form 2021 such as process to apply, details to enter in the form, documents needed etc.
Latest: Jain University admission form is available for academic session 2021. Apply now!
Jain University Application Form 2020-2021
The candidates who are willing to apply for UG programmes must have passed 10+2 examination in Science / Commerce / Arts from PUC / ISC / CBSE or equivalent board. The candidates applying for PG courses must have an aggregate of 50% in bachelor’s degree in respective discipline or equivalent (10+2+3). You can check out the important dates related to Jain University application form 2020 below:
|Course||Application Form||Application Status|
|UG||Apply here – UG|
Apply here – All other courses
|going on for Academic session 2021|
|PG||Apply here||going on for Academic session 2021|
|MBA||Apply here||going on for Academic session 2021|
Jain University Application Fee 2020-2021
Candidates are required to submit the application fee for the submission of the form. The submission of the application form is the last leg of submitting the form.
|UG courses||Rs. 550|
|PG courses||Rs. 1050|
Mode of Fee Payment:
- Candidates can pay the application fee via Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Also, candidates can buy the coupons by cash at the Admission Office.
- In case the application form is not generated after you pay the fees but the amount has been debited from your account, then do not fill out a new application. Wait for at least 24 hours. After that you can try for the payment once again from the same registered email Id.
- If the amount is not debit from your account and the fee payment status is also not available then you have to pay the Application Fee again.
Note: Candidates do not have to send the hard copy of the Application form after filling and submitting the form.
Documents Specifications for Jain University Application Form 2020-2021
There are number of documents which candidates have to upload in the proper format while filling the application form. The images have to uploaded in jpg / jpeg / pdf format. Check the information provided below to see the file size and dimensions of the documents.
|Particulars||UG Programmes||PG Programmes|
|Photograph||500 KB||50 Kb (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)|
|10th standard marksheet||1000 KB||200 KB|
|12th standard marksheet||1000 KB||100 KB|
|11h standard marksheet||1000 KB||–|
|Diploma marksheet||1000 KB||–|
|UG marksheet / PG marksheet||100 KB||100 KB|
How to fill Jain University Application Form 2020-2021?
The application form for Jain Entrance Test (JET) is released online at the university’s official website. But, the form filling is a tiring process. So, the steps given below can be followed to fill the application form correctly.
Step 1: Register
- Click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website.
- Click on the link for ‘UG/ PG Apply Now’.
- Enter the details asked in the login window and click on the button ‘Register’.
Step 2: Login and fill application form
- After the registration, the login credentials will be sent. Login using the same credentials.
- Enter the Programme details for admission as shown below:
- Enter personal information in Jain University application form 2020 as shown below.
- Enter Address for communication
- Enter additional information in the appliction form
Step 3: Upload scanned images
- Upload the documents in the Jain University application form 2020 with the proper file size and format.
Step 4: Pay the application fee
- Pay the application fee using online payment gateways.
Details to be Entered in the Jain University Application Form 2020-2021
There are some details which candidates are required to enter in Jain University application form 2020. The candidates are required to enter the personal details, academic details, address details, some additional details in the form. Let’s see what details have to be entered in every section.
A dashboard will be created as an and when the registration is completed. After that, candidates are required to enter the neccessary details by clicking on ‘Save and Next’ after completing every section.
At the time of Registration
- E-mail id
- Contact number
- Programme Type
- Programme Name
- Course / Specialization Name
- Applicant’s name
- Date of birth
- PwD or not
- E-mail id
- Contact number
- Parents’ annual income
- Mother’s and Father’s name
- Occupation details
- Mobile numbers
- Permanent residential address
- Guardian name and mobile number
- Preferred point of contact
- PIN Code
- 10th standatd institution details, year of passing, percentage
- 12th standatd institution details, year of passing, percentage
- Bachelor’s degree details (if applicable)
- Post-Graduate degree details (if applicable)
- Details of any extra-curricular activities
- How did you get to know about the university
- Preferred test cities (For UG courses)
- Transportation facility
Jain University Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before filling the Jain University application form 2020, candidates must check out the eligibility criteria for each course as mentioned below:
|UG||class 12 pass or appearing from recognised board|
|PG||UG pass / appearing with 50%|
Important Instructions to remember while filling Jain University Application Form 2020
The applicants need to be cautious while filling the Jain University application form 2020 and have to remember certain instructions while filling the form. Check the details given below.
- The university reserves the right to change the dates or timing at any time of the application process.
- The university is not responsible for any loss or damage to the documents that are sent through post.
- Candidates can edit their Jain University application form 2020 till the last day of its submission.
- Incomplete applications will get straightaway rejected by the university.
- After the submission of the Jain University application form 2020, candidates are required to keep a photocopy for the filled application form.
- All fields that have a star mark (*) are compulsory.
Note: Applicants are responsible for submitting completed applications. If an incomplete application is received, it will be scrutinized on the basis of the information provided.
Jain University 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for Jain University Entrance Test is issued to the registered candidates in th eonline mode at the official website of the university. The candidates can download Jain University 2020 Admit Card by entering their login credentials. The admit card consists of the important details related to the exam like exam date, duration of the exam, address of the exam centre etc.
The candidates must keep in mind that a valid id proof with 10 and 12th class marksheets must be taken with the hall ticket at the time of the examination.
About Jain University Entrance Examination (JET)
Jain University conducts Jain Entrance Test (JET) for the students who want to pursue Undergraduate and Post-Graduate courses. For taking admission into the university in a particular course, the candidates are required to clear 3 rounds of the admission process. Firstly, the candidates are required to clear the written test. Then, they are required to appear for the Group Discussion (GD) followed by the Personal Interview (PI).
About Jain University
Jain University is a deemed to be university situated in Bangalore. It has been ranked as one of the top universities in India by India Today Nielsen Best Universities Survey. It was established in the year 1990. The university offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate and Ph.D. programs. The university also provides scholarships to all the meritorious candidates as per the eligibility criteria. Jain University has the vision of human development through excellence in quality education, entrepreneurial development, and research. The university also provides placement facilities to all its students. More than 200 prospective recruiters have hired around 4000 students over the past few years.