Jain University Application Form 2020 – Jain University has released the application form for Jain Entrance Test (JET) UG courses in the online mode at jainuniversity.ac.in. The candidates who are willling to apply for UG programmes must have passed 10+2 examination in Science / Commerce / Arts from PUC / ISC / CBSE or equivalent board. The candidates applying for PG courses must have aggregate of 50% in bachelor’s degree in respective discipline or equivalent (10+2+3). The fee to apply for UG programmes is Rs 550 whereas for PG courses it is Rs 1050. The application fee can be submitted via online payment gateways. Scroll down to know more about Jain University Application Form 2020 such as its process to apply, details to enter in the form etc.
Latest: JET 2020 UG application form is available. Scroll down to apply!
Jain University 2020 Application Form
Jain Entrance Test is conducted for both UG and PG programmes. You can check out the important dates related to Jain University 2020 Application Form below:
|Jain University 2020 Application Form||Important Dates (For UG)||Important Dates (For PG)|
|Release date of Application form||12 Sep 2019||18 Nov 2019|
|Release date of the Admit Card||To be notified||To be notified|
|Jain University 2020 exam date||24 & 25 Apr 2020||19 Jan 2020|
|Admission 2020 Open|
|UPES Deharadun B.Tech Applications Open. Apply Now!!|
|Manipal University Engineering Admission 2020 Open. Apply Now!!|
|LPU NEST 2020 Applications Open. Apply Here!!|
|KIITEE Admission 2020 Applications Open. Apply Now!!|
Jain University Application Fees 2020
Candidates are required to submit the application fee for the submission of the form. The submission of the application form is the last leg of submitting the form. For UG courses, the candidates are required to submit Rs 550. On the other hand, if applying for PG courses, Rs 1050 has to be submitted.
Mode of Fee Payment:
- Candidates can pay the application fee via Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Also, candidates can buy the coupons by cash at the Admission Office.
- In case the application form is not generated after you pay the fees but the amount has been debited from your account, then do not fill out a new application. Wait for at least 24 hours. After that you can try for the payment once again from the same registered email Id.
- If the amount is not debit from your account and the fee payment status is also not available then you have to pay the Application Fee again.
Note: Candidates do not have to send the hard copy of the Application form after filling and submitting the form.
How to fill Jain University Application Form 2020?
The application form for Jain Entrance Test (JET) is released online at the university’s official website. But, the form filling is a tiring process. So, the steps given below can be followed to fill the application form correctly.
Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website.
Step 2: Click on the link for ‘UG/ PG Apply Now’.
Step 3: Enter the details asked in the login window and click on the button ‘Register’.
Step 4: After the registration, the login credentials will be sent. Login using the same credentials.
Step 5: Enter the details asked in the application form such as personal details, course details, academic details, address details etc.
Step 6: Upload the documents with the proper file size and format.
Step 7: Pay the application fee using online payment gateways.
Documents Specifications for Jain University Application Form
There are number of documents which candidates have to upload in the proper format while filling the application form. The images have to uploaded in jpg / jpeg / pdf format. Check the information provided below to see the file size and dimensions of the documents.
|Particulars||UG Programmes||PG Programmes|
|Photograph||500 KB||50 Kb (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)|
|10th standard marksheet||1000 KB||200 KB|
|12th standard marksheet||1000 KB||100 KB|
|11h standard marksheet||1000 KB||–|
|Diploma marksheet||1000 KB||–|
|UG marksheet / PG marksheet||100 KB||100 KB|
Details to be Entered in the Jain University Application Form 2020
There are some details which candidates are required to enter in the application form. The candidates are required to enter the personal details, academic details, address details, some additional details in the form. Let’s see what details have to be entered in every section.
A dashboard will be created as an and when the registration is completed. After that, candidates are required to enter the neccessary details by clicking on ‘Save and Next’ after completing every section.
At the time of Registration
- E-mail id
- Contact number
- Programme Type
- Programme Name
- Course / Specialization Name
- Applicant’s name
- Date of birth
- PwD or not
- E-mail id
- Contact number
- Parents’ annual income
- Mother’s and Father’s name
- Occupation details
- Mobile numbers
- Permanent residential address
- Guardian name and mobile number
- Preferred point of contact
- PIN Code
- 10th standatd institution details, year of passing, percentage
- 12th standatd institution details, year of passing, percentage
- Bachelor’s degree details (if applicable)
- Post-Graduate degree details (if applicable)
- Details of any extra-curricular activities
- How did you get to know about the university
- Preferred test cities (For UG courses)
- Transportation facility
Jain University Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before applying for Jain University Admission 2020, candidates must check out the eligibility criteria for each course as mentioned below:
For UG Programmes:
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed 12th class through PUC/ ICSE/ CBSE or any any board can apply for Jain University UG Admission 2020.
- Candidates who have completed their 12th class or the final year candidates of 12th class awaiting their Result can apply for the admission.
- International Baccalaureate students should get 30 credits to qualify for the course. Cambridge students must study 2 or 3 subjects at ‘A’ Level (Advanced level).
- Candidates who want to know about the Eligibility Criteria for SC/ ST candidates can contact the Admission office. The contact details are given on the official website.
For PG Programmes:
- Candidates who want to pursue MBA, MMS & M.Com must have a valid CAT, MAT, XAT, NMAT, GMAT, CMAT, and ATMA score will be exempted from the Jain Entrance Written Test and will be qualified directly for the Group Discussion / Personal Interview held afterwards.
- Candidates who want to pursue M.Tech must have a valid GATE score will be exempted from the Jain Entrance Written Test and will be qualified directly for the Personal Interview.
Note: Candidates who want to know about the Eligibility Criteria for SC/ ST candidates can contact the Admission office. The contact details are given on the official website.
All the other candidates must have secured an aggregate of minimum 50% marks in their graduation.
Important Instructions to remember while filling Jain University Application Form 2020
The applicants need to be cautious while filling the application form and have to remember certain instructions while filling the form. Check the etails given below.
- The university reserves the right to change the dates or timing at any time of the application process.
- The university is not responsible for any loss or damage to the documents that are sent through post.
- Candidates can edit their application form till the last day of its submission.
- Incomplete applications will get straightaway rejected by the university.
- AFter the submission of the application form, candidates are required to keep a photocopy for the filled application form.
- All fields that have a star mark (*) are compulsory.
Note: Applicants are responsible for submitting completed applications. If an incomplete application is received, it will be scrutinized on the basis of the information provided.
Jain University 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for Jain University Entrance Test is issued to the registered candidates in th eonline mode at the official website of the university. The candidates can download Jain University 2020 Admit Card by entering their login credentials. The admit card consists of the important details related to the exam like exam date, duration of the exam, address of the exam centre etc.
The candidates must keep in mind that a valid id proof with 10 and 12th class marksheets must be taken with the hall ticket at the time of the examination.
About Jain University Entrance Examination (JET)
Jain University conducts Jain Entrance Test (JET) for the students who want to pursue Undergraduate and Post-Graduate courses. For taking admission into the university in a particular course, the candidates are required to clear 3 rounds of the admission process. Firstly, the candidates are required to clear the written test. Then, they are required to appear for the Group Discussion (GD) followed by the Personal Interview (PI).
About Jain University
Jain University is a deemed to be university situated in Bangalore. It has been ranked as one of the top universities in India by India Today Nielsen Best Universities Survey. It was established in the year 1990. The university offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate and PhD programmes. The university also provides scholarship to all the meritorious candidates as per the eligibility criteria. Jain University has the vision of human development through excellence in quality education, entreprenuerial development and reserach.