Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018 – Mumbai University (MU) Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL) offer admission into various UG / PG courses for the academic year 2018-2019. Interested and Eligible candidates have to fill the Application Form. Candidates can check the complete details of Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
MU IDOL MCA Entrance Test 2018
Mumbai University (MU) Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL) has conducted the MCA Entrance Test 2018 for admission to MCA course through Distance and Open Learning mode. Course duration is Three Years (Six Semesters). Admissions to MCA has on the basis of Entrance Test. Candidates can check all the details of MU IDOL MCA Entrance Test 2018 from this page given below.
Schedule of MU IDOL MCA Entrance Test 2018 is given below.
|Dates for submission of forms with e-payment starts||Announced!|
|Last date of submission of Application Form with e-payment||Announced!|
|Date of Entrance Test||01 Jul 2018|
|Last date of Online Admission|
The counselling schedule of Mumbai University M.A education has been released. Candidate can check it below.
|Sr. No||Name of the College and Address||Date of Commencement||Medium of Instruction||Day & Time|
|1.||Institute of Distance and Open Learning, University of Mumbai, Santacruz (East), Mumbai – 400 098.E-mail.: maed.idol.yahoo.com Course Co-Ordinator: Dr. Sunita Magare Mob.: 93720 02727||1 st December, 2018||Marathi||Saturday, 04.00 p.m. to 06.00 p.m. Sunday 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.|
|2.||Seva Sadan’s College of Education, Ulhasnagar – 421 003, Dist – Thane. Tel. No. 95251- 2545565/0251-2712065E-mail : [email protected] Course Co-Ordinator: Dr. Beena Khemchadani Mob.: 99691 61746||17th November, 2018||Marathi||Saturday, 04.00 p.m. to 06.00 p.m. Sunday 10.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.|
|3.||Smt. Kapila Khandvala College of Education, Juhu Road, Santacruz(West), Mumbai – 400 054. Tel. No.2660 8747 E-mail : [email protected] Course Co-Ordinator: Dr. Smita Gupta Mob. 98693 62652||22nd November, 2018||English||Thursday, 02.00 p.m. to 05.00 p.m.|
|4.||Guru Nanak College of Education, Bhandup (West), Mumbai – 400 078 Tel.: 25946064E-mail.: [email protected] Course Co-Ordinator: Mrs. Jyoti Singh Mob.: 9322458655 / 8788576466||15th December, 2018||English||Saturday, 2.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.|
|5.||Sainath Education Trust’s H.B.B.Ed. College,Sector 10 A. Vashi, Navi Mumbai – 400 703, Tel.: 022-27880819 E-mail: [email protected] Course Co-Ordinator: Prin Dr. Swarnalata Harichandan Mob: 98690 70025||24h November, 2018||Marathi||Saturday, 04.00 p.m. to 06.00 p.m. Sunday 10.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m.|
|6.||H.J College of Education, Khar (West), Mumbai-400 054 Tel.No. 2604 4641/26041162 E-mail.: [email protected] Course Co-Ordinator: Dr. Usha Borkar Mob.: 98200 03265||24h November, 2018||English||Saturday, 3.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.|
|7.||St. Tresa’s Institute of Education, S.V.Road, Santacruz (West), Mumbai- 400 054 Course Co-ordinator : Joan S. Lopes Mob: 92262 96857 E-mail : [email protected]||17th November, 2018||English||Saturday 03.00 p.m. to 07.00 p.m. Sunday 09.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m. Thursday 03.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.|
|8.||Adhyapak Mahavidyalay Bharne, Tal.- Khed, Dist.: Ratnagiri 415 621 [email protected] Tel.No. (02356) 26 15 99 Principal Dr. B. B. Mali Course Co-Ordinator Asst. Prof. Anand A. Dudhal Mob.: 75886 96758||25th November, 2018||Marathi||Sunday 11.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.|
Graduate in any faculty of a recognized University by UGC with minimum 45% Marks (minimum 40% for reserved category) and Mathematics as a subject at XII or higher level. Those Students who have appeared for the final year and whose results are awaited are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
MU IDOL MCA Application Form 2018
Eligible candidates can submit their form online from the mentioned schedule before the last date.
- Application Process is over now..!!!
IDOL MCA Entrance Examination 2018
The admissions of the candidates in MCA at Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL), University of Mumbai are subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria by the students.
Admissions follow your credentials (username, password) at the entrance examination.
For more details of MU IDOL MCA Entrance Test 2018 – Download Official Notification.
MU IDOL Admission 2018 for various UG / PG Courses
Candidates seeking admission in various courses can fill their application from the official website of Mumbai University on or before the last date. Admission to all programmes is done through online process.
MU IDOL Admission 2017 Documents Required: Check Here
- BA, B.Com, B.Sc. (IT), B.Sc. (Comp.Science): SY & TY
- M.Sc. – II (IT & Comp. Sci.)
- M.A. – I & II : (History, Sociology, Economics, Politics, Marathi, Hindi, Gujarati, English)
- M.Sc. – I & II (Mathematics)
- M.C.A. ( Second & Third Year )
- M.A. (Education) – I & II
- M.Com. – I & II (Accounts / Management)
- FY: BA, B.Com, B.Sc. (IT), B.Sc. (Comp.Science)
- T.Y. B.Sc. (Nautical Technology)
- M.Sc. – I (IT & Comp. Sci.)
- First Year M.C.A. (Only for the students qualified in MCA Entrance examination conducted by IDOL)
- PGDFM & PGDORM (One Year Programme)
- PGDFM & PGDORM Part – II (Old Pattern)
- BAF: B.Com (Accounting and Finance) First Year
- Modular Programmes in Indian Music
Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill their application for various courses from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction before filling the application form.
Note: The registration form to BA, B.Com, (F.Y., S. Y., T. Y.), M.A. Part – I & II : (History, Sociology, Economics, Politics, Marathi, Hindi, English), M.A. (Education) Part – I & II, and M.Com. Part – I & II (Accounts / Management) is open from January 04, 2018 – Check Extension Notice
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- Read all the information carefully given here before you click ‘Apply Online”.
- DO NOT create fake logins, since registration requires unique email id.
- If you do not have a mobile number, you can give mobile number of your nearest relatives (with their permission).
- You will receive User Name and Password on the mobile by SMS and send by Email.
- Please Login for Online – Admission to a Programme.
- The online application form is customized. You will be prompt for filling the relevant information.
- The link for Application Form will available only for the specified dates. It will be disbled if dates are over.
- Filling online Application Form does not mean that your admission is confirm.
- Please note that confirmation of admission is subject to the approval by the IDOL authority.
Admission Assistance Centers: – Students can visit the nearest selective MKCL’s MSCIT centers for the admission process. The list of centers will be made available on the website. These facilities available for the students at the minimum token amount.
Government Scholarship is available for some programmes for the reserve categories (SC/ST/OBC/VJ-NT/SBC) students, details are available on our website.
Eligibility Criteria & Fee Structure
Last year eligibility criteria is given below.
Click here for official Notification.