Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2019 – Mumbai University (MU) Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL) has released the application form for MU IDOL Admission 2019. The Institute offers admission in various UG and PG courses like FY & SY B.Com, M.A/M.Sc, etc. Admission to MCA is provided through an entrance exam conducted by IDOL. Students must check the eligibility criteria before they proceed to fill the MU IDOL 2019 Application Form. Candidates can check the complete details of Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2019 application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
MU IDOL MCA Entrance Test 2019
Mumbai University (MU) Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL) will be conducted the MCA Entrance Test 2019 for admission to MCA course through Distance and Open Learning mode. Course duration is Three Years (Six Semesters). Admissions to MCA has on the basis of Entrance Test. Candidates can check all the details of MU IDOL MCA Entrance Test 2019 from this page given below.
Schedule of MU IDOL MCA Entrance Test 2019 is given below.
|Dates for submission of forms with e-payment starts||To be announced!|
|Last date of submission of Application Form with e-payment||To be announced!|
|Date of Entrance Test||To be announced!|
|Last date of Online Admission||To be announced!
Graduate in any faculty of a recognized University by UGC with minimum 45% Marks (minimum 40% for reserved category) and Mathematics as a subject at XII or higher level. Those Students who have appeared for the final year and whose results are awaited are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
MU IDOL MCA Application Form 2019
Eligible candidates can submit their form online from the mentioned schedule before the last date. The date of the entrance test for M.C.A (Master of Computer Application) and other details of admission will be soon made available on the website, i.e., mu.ac.in/portal/distance-open-learning
IDOL MCA Entrance Examination 2019
The admissions of the candidates in MCA at the Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL), University of Mumbai are subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria by the students. Admissions follow your credentials (username, password) at the entrance examination.
Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill their application for various courses from the official website or from the direct link will be provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction before filling the application form.
Apply Online: Click Here to fill MU IDOL 2019 Application Form
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- Read all the information carefully given here before you click ‘Apply Online”.
- DO NOT create fake logins, since registration requires unique email id.
- If you do not have a mobile number, you can give a mobile number of your nearest relatives (with their permission).
- You will receive User Name and Password on the mobile by SMS and send by Email.
- Please Login for Online – Admission to a Programme.
- The online application form is customized. You will be prompt for filling the relevant information.
- The link for Application Form will available only for the specified dates. It will be disbled if dates are over.
- Filling the online Application Form does not mean that your admission is confirm.
- Please note that confirmation of admission is subject to the approval by the IDOL authority.
Admission Assistance Centers: – Students can visit the nearest selective MKCL’s MSCIT centers for the admission process. The list of centers will be made available on the website. These facilities available for the students at the minimum token amount.
Government Scholarship is available for some programmes for the reserve categories (SC/ST/OBC/VJ-NT/SBC) students, details are available on our website.
MU IDOL Admission 2019 for various UG / PG Courses
Candidates seeking admission in various courses can fill their application from the official website of Mumbai University on or before the last date. Admission to all programmes is done through the online process.
Under Graduate Programmes
- B.A (Marathi, Hindi, English, History, Geography, Economics, Commerce, Sociology, Psychology, Rural Development, Education, Political Science)
- B.Com (Accountancy & Management)
- B.Sc. (Information Technology)
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
Post Graduate Programmes
- M.A. (Marathi, Hindi, English, Economics, History, Political Science, Sociology)
- M.A. (Education)
- M.Com. (Accountancy& Management)
- M.A. / M.Sc. (Mathematics)
- M.Sc. (Information Technology)
- M.Sc. (Computer Science)
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Research Management
Eligibility Criteria & Fee Structure
Last year eligibility criteria are given below.
Official Website: www.mu.ac.in
For more information regarding Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2019- Admission Notice