|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2017 – Mumbai University (MU) Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL) offers admission into various UG / PG courses for the academic year 2017-2018. Interested and Eligible candidates have to fill the Application Form. Candidates can check the complete details of Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
MU IDOL Admission 2017 for various UG / PG Courses
Candidates seeking admission in various courses can fill their application from the official website of Mumbai University on or before the last date. Admission to all programmes is done through online process.
MU IDOL Admission 2017 Documents Required: Check Here
- BA, B.Com, B.Sc. (IT), B.Sc. (Comp.Science): SY & TY
- M.Sc. – II (IT & Comp. Sci.)
- M.A. – I & II : (History, Sociology, Economics, Politics, Marathi, Hindi, Gujarati, English)
- M.Sc. – I & II (Mathematics)
- M.C.A. ( Second & Third Year )
- M.A. (Education) – I & II
- M.Com. – I & II (Accounts / Management)
- FY: BA, B.Com, B.Sc. (IT), B.Sc. (Comp.Science)
- T.Y. B.Sc. (Nautical Technology)
- M.Sc. – I (IT & Comp. Sci.)
- First Year M.C.A. (Only for the students qualified in MCA Entrance examination conducted by IDOL)
- PGDFM & PGDORM (One Year Programme)
- PGDFM & PGDORM Part – II (Old Pattern)
- BAF: B.Com (Accounting and Finance) First Year
- Modular Programmes in Indian Music
Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill their application for various courses from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction before filling the application form.
Note: Admission to BA & B.Com (F.Y., S. Y., T. Y.), M.Com. Part – I & II (Accounts / Management), M.Com. Part – I & II (Accounts / Management) and M.A. (Education) Part – I & II programme are open till November 30, 2017 – Check Extension Notice
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- Read all the information carefully given here before you click ‘Apply Online”.
- DO NOT create fake logins, since registration requires unique email id.
- If you do not have a mobile number, you can give mobile number of your nearest relatives (with their permission).
- You will receive User Name and Password on the mobile by SMS and send by Email.
- Please Login for Online – Admission to a Programme.
- The online application form is customized. You will be prompt for filling the relevant information.
- The link for Application Form will available only for the specified dates. It will be disbled if dates are over.
- Filling online Application Form does not mean that your admission is confirm.
- Please note that confirmation of admission is subject to the approval by the IDOL authority.
Admission Assistance Centers: – Students can visit the nearest selective MKCL’s MSCIT centers for the admission process. The list of centers will be made available on the website. These facilities available for the students at the minimum token amount.
Government Scholarship is available for some programmes for the reserve categories (SC/ST/OBC/VJ-NT/SBC) students, details are available on our website.
Eligibility Criteria & Fee Structure
Last year eligibility criteria is given below.
Click here for official Notification.
MU IDOL MCA Entrance Test 2017
Mumbai University (MU) Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL) has conducted the MCA Entrance Test 2017 for admission to MCA course through Distance and Open Learning mode. Course duration is Three Years (Six Semesters). Admissions to MCA will be on the basis of Entrance Test. Candidates can check all the details of MU IDOL MCA Entrance Test 2017 from this page given below.
Schedule of MU IDOL MCA Entrance Test 2017 is given below.
|Dates for submission of forms with e-payment starts||18 Jul 2017|
|Last date of submission of Application Form with e-payment||19 Jul 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||30 Jul 2017|
IDOL MCA Entrance Examination 2017 – List of Qualified Candidates
Following is the list of candidates who have qualified the Entrance examination for IDOL MCA 2017.
The admissions of the candidates in MCA at Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL), University of Mumbai are subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria by the students.
Admissions follow your credentials (user name, password) at the entrance examination.
IDOL’s on-line admissions are expected to open for MCA and all other Programmes on 8th August, 2017.
MU IDOL MCA Application Form 2017
Eligible candidates can submit their form online from mentioned schedule.
- Application Process is over now..!!!
Entrance examination fees of Rs. 550/-including late fees should be paid through Credit/Debit Card / net banking by Payment Gateway.
Graduate in any faculty of a recognized University by UGC with minimum 45% Marks (minimum 40% for reserved category) and Mathematics as a subject at XII or higher level. Those Students who have appeared for final year and whose results are awaited are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
For more details of MU IDOL MCA Entrance Test 2017 – Download Official Notification.