DU B.El.Ed Admission 2019 – The National Testing Agency will conduct entrance test for B.El.Ed admission in Delhi University. The application form for the DU UG Entrance Exam has been released online. The candidates who are interested must check their eligibility criteria before applying for the admission. The admission will not be granted to a candidate whose name has appeared in the allotment list but fails to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the course. Selection/Admission will be done according to the merit list prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the Entrance Test. Scroll down and check more on DU B.El.Ed Admission 2019 from this page.
DU B.El.Ed Admission 2019
The Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) programme is a four-year intergrate professional degree programme of Elementary Teacher Education offered after the senior seconday (class XII) stage of school. The candidates may check more details about DU B.El.Ed Admission 2019 from this page.
|Last date for submission of online application form||14 Jun 2019|
|Admit Card||30 Jun 2019|
|Date for entrance exam of B.El.Ed course||07 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of Final rank-wise result for B.El.Ed course||18-19 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of First Allotment List||21 Jul 2019|
|Online application for admission & fee payment||22 Jul 2019|
|Closing for Online application for admission||23 Jul 2019 at 2 pm|
|Closing of online fee payment||24 Jul 2019 at 12 noon|
|Declaration of Second Allotment List||25 Jul 2019|
|Online application for admission & fee payment||26 Jul 2019|
|Closing for Online application for admission||27 Jul 2019 at 2 pm|
|Closing of online fee payment||28 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of Third Allotment List||29 Jul 2019|
|Online application for admission & fee payment||30 Jul 2019|
|Closing for Online application for admission||31 Jul 2019 at 2 pm|
|Closing of fee payment||1 Aug 2019|
DU B.El.Ed 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should note that it is vital to fulfill all the criteria of eligibility. Under no circumstances, the University will grant admission to ineligible candidates. The eligibility criteria of DU B.El.Ed 2019 is as below:
50% or more marks in the qualifying examination, and with a minimum of pass marks in each of the best four subjects which may include:
- One subject from English/Hindi (core or elective) and three other subjects from Lists A and B. [Please refer to Bulletin of Information 2019-20 for Admission to Undergraduate Programmes-Entrance based available at the University of Delhi website (www.du.ac.in].
- Not more than two languages (whether core or elective) will be considered for the purpose of eligibility for Best Four subjects together.
- For the purpose of eligibility not more than two subjects will be considered from the following: Commerce, Business Studies, Accountancy, Informatics Practices, Computer Applications.
- In addition, the applicant must have studied and passed English/Hindi, Mathematics, Science and Social Science till class X.
DU B.El.Ed Application Form 2019
The application form was be available online. The application form of DU B.El.Ed 2019 had been released on www.du.ac.in, which is the official website of DU Admission. However, for our readers, the direct link to submit online application was also be given in “Application Form” page.
To access the application form, the candidates first have to register by submitting few basic details. Then, the candidates have to submit required details in the form. It should be note that all the entered information in the application form should be authentic. Else, the candidature will be cancelled.
DU B.El.Ed. Exam Pattern 2019
The pattern of the entrance exam is as below:
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Total No of Questions: 100
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Medium of Test: Bilingual (English and Hindi)
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, a student shall score +4 marks and for each wrong answer, there will be −1 mark. No mark shall be given for a question that is not attempted
- Subjects: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science and Social Science as per NCERT textbook up to class X.
The test shall comprise of 40 questions in comprehension in English and Hindi, and 20 questions each in Mathematics, Science and Social science.
DU B.El.Ed 2019 Selection
Selection/Admission will be done according to the merit list prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the Entrance Test conducted by NTA.
DU B.El.Ed. Participating Colleges, Seat Matrix and Fee Structure
Official Website: www.du.ac.in.