Gujarat University Merit List 2021 – Gujarat University (GU), will be released the Gujarat University 2021 provisional merit list for UG/PG courses at gujaratuniversity.ac.in. It is available in the respective login of the student. In case of discrepancy in the same, candidates can report through email. The Gujarat University merit list is prepared by the admission committee as per the marks of the qualifying examination after submitting the choices for colleges. Provisional merit of the candidates shall be made as per the merit of the candidates, availability of seats, and category of the candidates. Check more information about Gujarat University merit list 2021 from this page.
Gujarat University Merit List 2021
The candidates can check below provisional as well as final merit list for their respective courses as per official announcement.
Merit List Archives
The Merit List of last year, for various UG/PG Courses are mentioned below for reference purposes, candidates can check for the same.
BA / BJMC for Gujarat Board students
- Click Here to check the BA / BJMC provisional merit list.
- Click here to check the vacant list for Round 3 of BA / BJMC from here.
- Click here to check Final Merit (College Allotment) – (Round 1)
- Click here to check the provisional merit list for BA / BJMC course.
- Click here to check the provisional merit list instructions.
- Click here to check B.Sc provisional merit list 2020.
Five Years Integrated Law Programme
- Click here to check provisional merit list for 5 Years Integrated Law Programme
B.Com, BBA, BCA, MSC (CA & IT), MBA (Integrated), MSc (integrated) Actuarial Sc, Data Sc, and AI & ML admission
- Click here to check the final merit list and seat allotment for Round 3.
- Click here to check UG Commerce cut-off for Round 3.
- Click here to check vacant seats after Round 3 of admission.
- Click here to check the provisional merit list.
- Click here to check B.Sc remaining seats after the completion of Round 1 of admission 2020.
- Click here to check B.Sc provisional merit list 2020.
Important dates for Gujarat University Merit List 2021
The candidates can check below the important dates for Gujarat University Merit List 2021:
Schedule for Post-Graduate Physiotherapy and Post-Graduate Nursing Courses 2021
|Online Pin Distribution||05 – 10 Mar 2021|
|Online Registration||05 – 11 Mar 2021|
|Document Verification and Submission of|
Photocopies of Documents
|05 – 13 Mar 2021|
|Candidate List, Seating arrangement||05 Apr 2021|
|Result of Entrance Examination and Answer|
|within 1 week of exam|
|Provisional Merit List||within 1 month|
Preparation of Gujarat University Merit List 2021
Check the merit list is prepared for various courses offered at Gujarat University.
For B.Sc Admission
- For A Group: Theory marks of Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics
- For B Group: Theory marks of Chemistry / Physics / Biology
For B.Com / BBA / BCA / MBA (IB) and M.Sc Integrated programmes
The students who have passed the qualifying examination with percentage up to four decimal points obtained in the external theory will be the merit marks.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for Gujarat University Admission 2021
The admission is based on the merit of the candidates. If the candidates secure same marks in the qualifying examination, then, the following points shall be considered for breaking the tie.
- Aggregate marks obtained in qualifying examination
- Practical marks (in case of B.Sc admission)
- English subject marks in qualifying examination
- Aggregate marks of SSC Examination or equivalent examination
- Date of Birth (Age)
Details Mentioned in Gujarat University Merit List 2021
The details that are specified in the merit list are given below.
- Candidate’s name
- Registration number
- Rank of the candidate
- Merit rank number
What to do if There is Discrepancy in Gujarat University Merit 2021?
The following points must be noted if there is any error in the merit.
- In case, the students have to change the marks in the qualifying examination, then, they shall produce a letter to the competent authority with the marksheet at least one day before the commencement of admission process.
- In case the students who have been declared failed initially in the qualifying examination but later gets passed in the examination after re-checking of marks shall not withstand within the prescribed time limit. He / she need to then produce the mark sheet within 7 days of the receipt of the letter. Then, he / she shall be placed at an appropriate order in the merit list.
- If the mark sheet indicated the combined marks of theory and practical exam, then, the candidates have to submit bifurcation of marks.
- If the mark sheet indicate grade / CGPA, then, the students have to submit a certificate showing the percentage.
What After the Declaration of Gujarat University Merit List 2021?
After the declaration of merit list, the candidates have to download the provisional allotment letter and pay the admission fee. Then, the candidates have to appear for the final admission at the allotted college.
Documents to be submitted at the online verification of documents
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- SEBC candidates have to submit the certificate to the effect of non-inclusion in creamy layer valid for the 3 years issued by the competent authority
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Printed copy of the application form
- Bank fee receipt copy
- Allotment letter
- Certificate of PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Ex-servicemen certificate
- Other certificate if required
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer certificate or Migration certificate
- A copy of provisional eligibility certificate if given Board exams outside of Gujarat state
About Gujarat University Admission 2021
Gujarat University offers admission in various UG and PG courses as per the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination. For taking admission in Gujarat University, the candidates have to submit the choices of colleges in order to take admission. The candidates are offered admission as per the result depicted in the merit list.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.