Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India is the business school of Banaras Hindu University. Established in 1968,it is among the earliest Management Schools in India. MBA admissions in FMS BHU is offered on the basis of CAT 2014 exam scores. For BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB 2015 admission, combined merit of CAT, academic records and GD-PI will be taken into consideration. MBA aspirants seeking admission in FMS BHU can know details of eligibility, application, important dates, and selection criteria.
BHU FMS MBA Admission 2015 application forms have to submitted separately. Application forms are available from September 16, 2014. Last date of receipt of completed forms at FMS BHU is December 31, 2014. Candidates can download the application form and submit at the earliest.
Who can apply:
- Candidates should have a bachelor degree under 10+2+3 pattern. OR;
- A degree in agriculture, technlogy, medicine, education or law. OR;
- A post graduate degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from any university or institution recognized by AIU / AICTE.
- For SC / ST candidates, 45% marks is required.
- Candidates should also fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements for appearing in CAT 2014.
BHU FMS MBA Admission 2015 Seats Available
- Reservation: SC (15%), ST (7.5%), PC (3%), OBC (27%).
- Paid seats: 15% of the intake in each course.
- Supernumerary seats: Foreign nationals (15%).
BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB 2015 Quick Links
BHU FMS MBA / MBA IB 2015 Important Inforamtion
- Courses and Eligibility
- Intake and Reservations
- Admission Under Paid Seat Scheme
- Foreign Nationals Admission
- Admission Procedure
- Information Bulletin
BHU FMS MBA 2015 Fee Structure
- First Year INR 30765/- p.a [Rs. 28642/- (I/III Sem.) , Rs. 2125/- (II/ IV Sem.)].
- Second Year INR 30765/- p.a
- Hostel Fee INR 6700/- (Approx. p.a.) Excluding mess charges.
Course curriculum for both Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of International Business Administration (MBA IB) has been specially designed after taking intoconsideration the needs of the corporate world. Learning is made interactive through lectures, seminars, role-plays, simulated games, group assignments, video sessions, multimedia presentations, laboratory exercises, case analysis and business games with an emphasis on industry-sponsored live projects. The emphasis is on learning the applications of concepts rather than just a theoretical understanding. The curriculum is upgraded every alternate year to cater to the dynamic business environment. The University follows Choice Based Credit System.
For existing curriculum, please visit web site : www.bhu.ac.in/fms.
FMS BHU Ranking
- FMS BHU is one among the top 21 B-Schools in the Country in terms of Placement (The Economic Times, Delhi 25/7/2014).
- Winner of Silver Award in the 5th Indian Management Conclave 2014 (August 2014).
- Winner of Lokmat National Education Leadership Award (for B-School with Industry Related Curriculum in International Business) (February 2014).