The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) shall conduct Undergraduate Entrance Test 2015 during 4th week of April and 1st week of May 2015 for admission to various Undergraduate Courses. BHU Admission 2015 will be made according to merit in the BHU UET 2015, subject to fulfilling of Eligibility requirements and availability of seats in the particular Course for which the candidate has applied for and appeared in the BHU Entrance Test.
BHU UET 2015 Notification is published by the university regarding UG & PG Admissions for academic session 2015-2016. A copy of BHU 2015 Notification is given below.
BHU UET Application Form 2015 can be filled online on the Entrance Test Portal from 13 Mar 2015. Last date for online submission of BHU Application Forms is 08 Apr 2015. Before applying online you should read How to Register on the BHU Entrance Test Portal carefully to understand the application procedure and its requirements.
BHU UET Admit Card 2015 will be made available online by the university. Candidates can use online facility to download BHU UET Admit Card from BHU Online Portal.
The University shall try to announce the BHU UET Result 2015 of the candidates around 1st – 2nd week of June 2015. BHU UET 2015 Result which would be available on BHU’s Entrance Test Portal, link for the same will be made available here.
The University will adopt computerised BHU UET 2015 Counseling procedure for admissions to various courses during the academic session 2015-16. The counseling procedure and other necessary details are given here.
BHU UET 2015 Important Dates
Dates has been rescheduled for some courses. Final exam schedule has been published on April 22, 2015.
BHU UET 2015 Exam Dates – Schedule of Undergraduate Entrance Test 2015 is given below. There will be separate Test Paper for each subject: 1st Meeting Timing : 08.00 a.m. onwards and 2nd Meeting Timing : 03.00 p.m. onwards
|09.05.2015||2nd||BFA (theory), BPA (North Indian Classical Vocal / Instrumental) /
BPA (Indian Classical Dance) (theory), BPEd (theory)
|17.05.2015||1st||B.Ed / B.Ed Special Education Language (code no. 564),
B.Ed / B.Ed Special Education Science (Code no. 565)
|09.05.2015||1st||B.Sc (Hons) Bio|
|06.05.2015||2nd||B.Ed / B.Ed Special Education Mathematics (Code no. 567)
B.Ed / B.Ed Special Education Humanities and
Social Sciences (code no. 568)
|07.06.2015||1st||B.Sc (Hons) Math|
|02.06.2015||2nd||MSc in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany,
Computer Science, Geology / Petroleum Geo Sciences
Note:For the attention of applicants of BPA, BFA and B.P.Ed.
- The written component of Test for BPA, BFA and B.P.Ed. will be held at all the centres fixed by the University. However, the Physical Fitness Test for B.P.Ed. [see Section 15 (xi)] one practical examination for BPA [See Section 15 (xii)], and BFA [See Section 15 (xiii)], for the shortlisted candidates (drawn on the basis of merit of written test) will be conducted at Varanasi only as per aforesaid schedule. Shortlisted candidates will be informed though e-mail/sms on their registered e-mail addresses/ mobile numbers.
- The shortlisted candidates called for physical fitness test/ practical examinations are required to come prepared to stay for atleast 2-3 days.
- All shortlisted candidates of B.P.Ed. who are called for Physical Fitness Test will have to report on the aforesaid dates at Amphitheatre ground at BHU Campus, Varanasi, U.P. at 6.00 a.m. in sports wear/Kits along with their Admit Card and original certificate of their highest sports participation (with one Photostat copy).
BHU UET Examination Pattern
There shall be a separate test for each course; however, there shall be common test for certain courses (as indicated below):
|Common Entrance Test||Courses Covered|
|I||B. Com. (Hons.)/B. Com. (Hons.)-Financial Markets Management- RGSC|
|II||B.Sc. (Ag.)/ B.Sc. (Ag.)- RGSC|
|II||B.Ed./B.Ed. – Special Education|
For such courses having common entrance test, the admission to the respective courses shall be made on the basis of merit of the candidate (in the common entrance test) and choice/ preference for course(s) given by him/her at the time of Counseling and his/ her eligibility for the course.
In case a candidate prefers to be considered for more than one course for which there are separate entrance tests, he/ she shall apply for each such course separately provided the tests are held on different dates (See schedule of Entrance Tests).
For More Information on Entrance Test Structure for different tests refer to the Information Brochure given below.
The admission of a candidate in a course will be done only when he/she satisfies all the eligibility requirements, appears in the UET, qualifies in the Entrance Test and completes all formalities required for admission in the course. The admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit index in the UET, availability of seats in the course, as per rules given in this Information Bulletin and rules framed by the University from time to time.
The admission process will begin after the declaration of UET results. The admission will be done by the Admission Committees of the respective departments. The concerned Head of the Department/Coordinator will e-mail call letters to the candidates for Counseling. As soon as the electronic call letters are issued, the shortlisted candidates will be receive a password for „Login‟ on the Candidate‟ segment of the Entrance Test Portal [www.bhuonline.in] on their registered e-mail ids/ mobile numbers. Therefore the candidates are advised to give correct e-mail addresses/mobile number for correspondence. Candidates may also note that there will be no postal dispatch of call letter. The number of call letters will be nearly two-four times the number of seats available in the course. Admission is based strictly on merit index obtained in the Entrance Test.
BHU UET 2015 Documents Required
Only those candidates who are selected/ waitlisted shall be informed through a ‘Call Letter’ by the concerned Dean of Faculty/Head of the Department, BHU about their admission. If a candidate is called for admission to a particular course on a particular date/dates, he/she shall have to bring with him/her all the necessary documents mentioned below in ORIGINAL [if not seeking conditional admission under provision 3(i) above] failing which his/her admission shall NOT be considered. (The ‘Call Letter’ will contain more details.)
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination (Refer note clause below 21).
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- SC/ST/OBC/ OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry.
Candidates must have in their possession all original documents such as High School Mark sheet and Certificate, Intermediate or equivalent Mark sheet and Certificate (if issued), Certificate of Reservation, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate (if issued by the Board) and ADMIT CARD OF THE RESPECTIVE ENTRANCE TEST at the time of admission failing which their admission shall not be considered.
However, Marksheet downloaded from the Website of the concerned examining body (subject to verification by the Admission Committee), CONFIDENTIAL MARKSHEETS or PROVISIONAL RESULTS issued by the Registrar/ Controller of Examinations of the concerned University or Secretary of the concerned Board (in case qualifying examination is of Senior
Secondary level) shall also be entertained at the time of admission.
BHU UET 2015 Information Brochure
BHU UET 2015 Information Brochure with details of Application, Admit Card, Examination, Pattern, Admission Procedure and Counselling is given below.