|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The MBA-Rural Development programme is a two-year full-time Post-Graduate degree from the University of Allahabad. It has the approval of the All India Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
The mission of the MBA-RD Programme is to build committed and competent professionals who could transform rural communities that are embedded in a culture of silence into those that can think and act on their own, plan their own destiny, control and manage their own institutions, evolve and adopt technologies for sustainable development as well as adapt to changing demands of the market.
Latest: – MBARD Result 2017 has been declared. Check it through the link provided below.
Allahabad University MBARD 2017
Candidates seeking admission in Allahabad University have to fill the Application form online from the official website of Allahabad University as per schedule dates. All the candidates are requested to read the complete instruction before the application form. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the written test held on 28 May 2017.
|Availability of form||15 Apr 2017|
|Last date of form submission||15 May 2017|
|Availability of Onine Admit Card||20 May 2017|
|Date of Written Test||28 May 2017|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview||17 Jun 2017 Onwards|
Before submission of Application Form, applicants are required to have the following:
- scanned copy of their coloured photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cm).
- scanned copy of their signature
- Both these files should be in JPG format and file size should not exceed 20 KB.
- Valid mobile number.
- Valid Email-ID
All the candidates have to fill their Application Form online from the official website. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully before the filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form is given above.
Instruction to fill the Application Form
- Open Institutes’ website www.gbpssi.in
- Go to the box Admission MBARD and Click on More button.
- Click the “Apply Online” button. Upon clicking the application form will be displayed on the screen. The candidate is required to fill up the form correctly. The fields/columns marked with asterisk are mandatory to be filled.
- The scanned copy of photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned above shall be uploaded at the requisite place in the Application form which is mandatory.
- After filling up the Application Form the applicant can view his filled up application with an Application-ID (Please note down the Application-ID, you will need this while paying fee).
- After ensuring that all the entries have been filled up correctly, the applicant can submit the form online by entering the correct image code displayed on the screen.
- Applicant is advised to print Application Form for his/her own record.
- Applicant is requested to choose payment option after clicking on <Pay Test Fee> button.
After the successful submission of the application form two buttons will appear on the screen and .
The minimum qualification for admission to the MBA (Rural Development) Programme shall be graduation from a recognized Institution (Degree Course of at least three years duration with separate annual/semester examination system) from any stream. Students appearing in the final year examination of the undergraduate class shall also be permitted to apply, subject to the condition that they furnish their final graduation pass result not later than July 31, 2017
46 seats or as decided by the University of Allahabad Admission Committee
Reservation : Reservation of seats shall be as per University rules.
Once the candidate has been Registered he/she should view and take a hard copy (Printout) of his/her ADMIT CARD. The ADMIT CARD shall indicate the Roll Number, the Subject and the Test Centre details of the candidate. The direct link to download the admit card is given above.
Written Tests (800 Marks): The written tests shall judge applicants for proficiency in written communication, intelligence, propensity to observe facts and use them, propensity to grasp and use quantitative and scientific tools, general awareness, logical thinking, reasoning power, aptitude for management learning and practice, and maturity in terms of personality.
- Communication Ability in English – 200 Marks
- Aptitude and Reasoning – 200 Marks
- General Awareness – 200 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 200 Marks
Provided that there shall be negative marking for wrong answers, in pursuance of which, while 4 (FOUR) marks will be awarded for every correct answer and 1 (ONE) mark would be deducted for every wrong answer.
Duration of Written Test: 3 Hrs
Oral Tests (200 Marks): The Oral tests shall comprise of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. A candidate has to appear in all parts of the Written Tests and all the Oral Tests; thus, a candidate, who is, for whatsoever reason, absent at one or all the Oral Test(s) shall not be considered for final selection for admission.
Group Discussion (100 Marks): The testing shall be done by grouping the applicants in viable groups and conducting discussion on chosen themes to test the applicant’s leadership ability, group behaviour, and adjustment with group dynamics.
Personal Interview: 100 Marks
Final List of Selected Candidates: Final list of selected candidates shall be drawn on the basis of overall performance of the candidate in Written and Oral Tests.
Final result shall be declared on the official website www.gbpssi.in of G.B. Pant Social Science Institute, Allahabad and displayed on the notice board of the Institute.
The admission to the MBA (Rural Development) course shall be based on Admission Test comprising of Written and Oral Tests. All tests shall be conducted only in English medium.
|Year of Qualifying Exam||Deduction from written test marks|
|2014 and later||15%|
Marks shall be deducted from applicants’ Written Test Marks if they have passed the qualifying examination before 2017, as given in the Table below