Allahabad University MBARD 2020 – The last date to fill the Allahabad University MBARD 2020 application form has been extended to September 05, 2020. MBA Rural Development Programme is a full time 2-year postgraduate degree from Allahabad University. To appear for MBA RD 2020, the candidate should be a graduate from a recognized institute from any stream. The admission in the course is based on the written and oral test (group discussion and personal interview). Candidates can read the article to get more information about Allahabad University MBA RD 2020.
- List of candidates qualified for MBA(RD) GD-PI in MBARD Admissions 2020 has released. Click here to check the details.
- The application form submission date for MBARD Course has been extended by Allahabad University. Apply Here!
- As per the media reports, Allahabad University MBARD 2020 will conduct in the month of September 2020. The official schedule will be announced later.
Allahabad University MBARD 2020
Candidates seeking admission in Allahabad University have to fill the Application form online from the official website of Allahabad University as per the dates mentioned below.
|Availability of form|
|Last date of form submission|
|Availability of Onine Admit Card||One week before entrance exam|
|Date of Written Test|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview||23-24 Nov 2020|
Allahabad University MBARD 2020 Application Form Extension Notice
MBARD 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum eligibility required to appear for the MBARD 2020 entrance test is given below.
- The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized institute (at least a three degree education course). Students who are in their final year of their under graduation course are also eligible to apply.
MBARD 2020 Application Form
All the candidates have to fill their Application Form online from the official website. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully before the filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form will also be provided on this page.
Before submission of Application Form, applicants are required to have the following:
- scanned copy of their latest coloured photograph.
- scanned copy of their signature
- Valid mobile number.
- Valid Email-ID
- Rs. 1600/- for General/OBC candidates.
- Rs. 800/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
Instruction to fill the Application Form
- Visit the official website.
- Visit the Admission box section ” MBARD” and Click on More button.
- Click the “Apply Online”. After clicking the application form will be displayed on the screen. The candidates are required to fill all the necessary columns correctly.
- Now the candidate has to upload the scanned copy of signature and photograph in the specified dimensions as stated by the conducting body.
- Once the application form is filled the candidate now can view his application form and pay his application fees.
- After ensuring that all the entries have been filled up correctly, the applicant can submit the form online by entering the correct image code displayed on the screen.
- The candidate is advised to take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
MBARD 2020 Admit Card
Admit card is a mandatory document that a candidate needs to carry to the exam center. The admit card will only be released for candidates who have successfully filled their online application form. Admit card contains details about candidate name, test center venue, date and time details, course opted, gender, photograph and signature and general instructions for candidates appearing for the entrance exam. It is compulsory for candidates to carry a printout of the admit card along with a valid id proof to the exam center. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card.
MBARD 2020 Seat Intake
51 seats in MONIRBA, the seats can also change as per the instructions of HRD recommendations and 51 seats in GBPSSI.
Reservation : Reservation of seats will be according to the University rules. Seats shall be reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) category candidates in all subject / course for which the Admission Test has been conducted.
- 15 % of the total seats in each subject / course shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) category;
- 7.5 % of the total seats in each subject / course shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe (ST) category;
- 27 % of the total seats in each subject / course shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Other Backward Caste (OBC) category.
- In case the seats reserved for candidates belonging to ST category remain vacant on account of the non-availability of candidates, such vacant seats will be adjusted with the seats reserved for candidates belonging to SC category.
- In case the seats reserved for candidates belonging to SC category remain vacant on account of the non-availability of candidates, such vacant seats shall not be adjusted with the unreserved (General) and OBC seats.
MBARD 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below the exam pattern for MBARD 20202.
- Mode of Examination – Online mode
- Maximum Marks – 300
- Total questions – 150
- Sections – 4
|Subject||No. of questions|
|Communication Ability in English||40|
|Aptitude and Reasoning||40|
Group Discussion (50 Marks): The testing shall be done by grouping the applicants in viable groups and conducting discussion on chosen themes to test the applicant’s leadership ability, group behavior, and adjustment with group dynamics.
Personal Interview (50 marks): The personal interview shall be held for each candidate separately to check whether the candidate is suitable to pursue MBA or not.
MBARD 2020 Admission Procedure
The admission to the MBA (Rural Development) course shall be based on Admission Test comprising of Written and Oral Tests. All tests shall be conducted only in English medium.
Cutoff marks as per last year
|Economically weaker section||206|
Documents required at the time of Admission
- Admit card of MBARD 2020
- High school mark-sheet (original and photocopy)
- High school certificate (original and photocopy)
- Class 12th marksheet and certificate (original and photocopy)
- Graduation marksheet and graduation degree
- Original transfer certificate
- 3 recent passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Economically weaker section certificate (if applicable)
Candidates have to bring the original as well as photocopy of every document stated above.
Official website: www.auadmissions.com
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.