BHU RET Admit Card 2019- Banaras Hindu University will be conducting Research Entrance Test (RET) 2019 for admission to PhD programmes for the academic session 2019-20. Candidates who will submit the application form on time will only be issued BHU RET Admit Card 2019. The call letter for BHU RET and RET (Exempted category) admission will be available for the candidates in online mode on the official website. Admit card/ Hall Ticket will be a key to enter the examination hall. So, candidates are advised to keep it safe till the time the admission process gets over completely. No candidate will receive the admit card through courier/post. Candidates must carry the admit card on the day of examination as they will not be allowed to sit for the exam without the hall ticket. To know all the details related to BHU RET Admit Card 2019 Check this page.
BHU RET Admit Card 2019
Admit Card for BHU RET Entrance test will be issued to only those candidates who will fulfil the Eligibility Criteria and submit the Application Forms till or before the last date. On the day of the examination, candidates must carry a hard copy of the admit card as then only they will be allowed to enter the examination premises. Candidates can check the dates of BHU RET Admit Card 2019 from the table below.
|RET exempted candidates for admission in PhD programme at various faculties (except the faculty of agriculture):|
|Date of Test B /Counselling/ Admissions||28 Mar 2019|
|RET candidates for admission in the PhD programme at faculty of agriculture:|
|Downloading Admit Card for RET 2019 (Only RET Candidates)||10 – 16 Jul 2019|
|Online Test Date (Only RET Candidates)||16 Jul 2019|
|Test – B for both RET and RET (exempted candidates)||31 Jul 2019.|
Admit Card: The BHU RET Admit Card 2019 will be available at bhuonline.in.
Note: The result of shortlisted candidates will be displayed at www.bhuonlne.in and the short-listed candidates will have to report to the concerned Departments / Schools / Centres for counselling of TEST – B. No Call Letter will be issued to the shortlisted candidate(s).
How to download BHU RET Admit Card 2019
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link provided on this page to download the admit card.
- Now, click on the appropriate link of the admit card.
- Then, enter the unique registration ID allotted at the time of registration.
- The BHU RET Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates should download/take a print out of it and keep it in good condition till the time admission process gets over.
Details Mentioned on BHU RET Admit Card 2019
After downloading the admit card candidates are advised to carefully check all the details mentioned on it. If in case a candidate finds any error in the hall ticket card then he/she should immediately contact the authoritative body for further help. Candidates must also affix their latest passport size (Same uploaded during the filling of application form) photograph on the space provided. The following details will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Registration ID
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Course offered by the candidate
- Exam Center and Address
- Exam Timings
Note: If a candidate is unable to download the Admit Card, he/she should contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi on Help Desk Phone Nos. 0542-2368418; 6702696 and help desk email id. available on Entrance Test Portal.
Documents to be Carried for BHU RET Exam 2019
No candidates will be allowed to enter the test center without a valid admit card so candidates should make sure that they carry the admit card on the day of entrance examination. Candidates must retain their admit card with them till the time whole admission process gets completed. The following documents should be carried by the aspirants on the day of examination
- A hard copy of the Admit Card
- A valid Photo c proof such as Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport (Any) etc.
- No Candidate will be allowed to leave the Test Hall until the completion of the examination
- Electronic devices like mobile phones, calculators or any kind of lethal weapon are prohibited in the examination hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam centre without a valid admit card under any circumstances.
- SMS alert on the mobile phone registered by the candidate regarding loading of Admit Card will also be sent.
- The candidate must retain their Admit Card in good condition after the completion of Test as it will be required during counselling to present it to the Admission Committee
- In all matters relating to RET Test and admission to respective disciplines, the decision of the University shall be final and binding