DCE Rajasthan Application Form 2020 – Department of College Education (DCE) releases the application form for undergraduate and postgraduate admission in the last week of June 2020. The application form is released for admission in BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, etc. in the government and private institutions of Rajasthan. Candidates can fill the DCE application form online at dceapp.rajasthan.gov.in along with the payment of Rs 200/- as the application fee. Candidate must have qualified 10+2 and hold a bachelors degree for admission in UG and PG courses respectively. Scroll down to check in detail about the DCE Rajasthan Application Form 2020.
DCE Rajasthan Application Form 2020
Candidate must have a valid phone number before filling the DCE Rajasthan application form as the future communication is done via SMS. Scroll down to check DCE Rajasthan application form 2020 schedule from below.
|DCE Rajasthan Application Form||Dates|
|Application form releases on||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Last day to submit the fees||2nd week of Jul 2020|
Apply Here: Candidates can apply for DCE Rajasthan 2020 as per the schedule from the official website, dceapp.rajasthan.gov.in
DCE Rajasthan Application Fee 2020
The application fee has to be submitted by the candidates. Without it, the application form is considered incomplete. Candidates can check the DCE Rajasthan application fee from below
- Application Fee: Rs200/- for all category candidates.
DCE Rajasthan Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates can check the eligibility for UG and PG courses from below.
Eligibility for Undergraduate courses
- For Bachelor of Arts and Commerce: Candidate must have scored 45% in aggregate in 12th class to be eligible for arts and commerce programmes.
- For Bachelor of Arts (Hons): Candidate must have secured 48% in aggregate in 12th standard.
- For B.Sc: Candidate must have acquired 48% in aggregate in 12th standard.
- For B.Sc (Hons.): Candidate must have scored 50% in aggregate in 12th class.
- Others: Candidates passing any of the exams from outside Rajasthan must have scored at least 60% aggregate marks.
Eligibility for Postgraduate courses
- For MA and M.Com: Candidate must have a passed the qualifying examination with at least 48% aggregate marks from a recognized Rajasthan university.
- For M.Sc: Candidate must have qualified Bachelor’s of science with at least 55% aggregate marks.
- Others: Candidates passing any of the exams from outside Rajasthan must have scored at least 60% aggregate marks in order to be eligible for the courses.
Documents Required to Fill DCE Rajasthan Application Form 2020
The below-mentioned documents are required at the time of filling the application form.
- A passport size photo
- Candidate’s signature
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Report card of the qualifying examination
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
Image Specification for Filling DCE Rajasthan Application Form 2020
Candidates have to attach the documents in the prescribed manner.
- Photograph: Candidate has to attach a passport size photo in the application form in jpg/jpeg format. The size of the photo must be between 100 kb to 150 kb.
- Signature: Candidate has to attach a signature done on a white paper through a black ball pen in jpg/jpeg format. The size of the signature documents should be between 50 kb to 100 kb.
- Caste Certificate: Candidate has to attach a caste or category certificate (if applicable) in a file format which should be between 250 kb to 500 kb.
- Qualifying exam mark sheet: Candidate has to affix all the qualifying exam marks sheets in jpg/jpeg format. The size of the file should be between 250 kb to 500 kb.
How to Fill DCE Rajasthan Application Form 2020?
Candidates can follow the given steps to fill the DCE 2020 application form.
Step 1: First of all, click on the direct link as per the schedule which shall be given on this page to fill the application form.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the “click here for online admission” link. In doing so, the candidate is directed to the next window where he/she is required to register by providing the details asked.
Step 3: After registration, a small pop up comes on the screen which provides the registration details of the candidate.
Step 4: Moving forward, candidates have to log in by entering the username and password. After that, click on the “UG or PG” tab.
Step 5: Now, candidates have to fill the main application form by providing qualifying exam details, address and contact details, educational background and so on. Moreover, candidates have to choose the course and college for which they wish to get admission in.
Step 6: Next, candidates have to upload the documents in the prescribed format.
Step 7: Once all the steps are done, review the application form and submit it.
Details to Fill in the DCE Rajasthan Application Form 2020
Candidates have to enter the below-given details in the application form of DCE Rajasthan 2020.
- Name of the course and college in which candidate seeks admission
- Name of the applicant
- Applicant’s date of birth
- Parent’s name
- Phone number
- Family income
- Other details
Department of College Education (DCE) was established for the development of college education in the state of Rajasthan. It was set up in the year 1958. It works under the control and administration of the Commissioner of College Education, Rajasthan.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.