MMMUT Result 2019 has been announced by Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology (MMMUT). The candidates can check their result online at mmmut.registernow.in. To check the MET 2019 result, candidates need to log in by entering their application form number, and password. Based on the performance of candidates in MMMUT Admission Test 2019, separate MMMUT Merit List will be prepared for each course (except M.Tech). Details related to MMMUT Result 2019 are given below.
MMMUT Result 2019
The link to view MMMUT Result 2019 has been posted here as per the official announcement. Check the schedule for the release of MMMUT MET 2019 Result from the table below.
|MMMUT Result 2019||Date|
|Date of Examination (For UG & PG programmes-)|
|Declaration of Result (except Ph.D.)||27 May 2019 (except Ph.D)|
|Date of Examination (Ph.D.)||01 Jul 2019|
|Date of Ph.D Result||01 Jul 2019|
- Click here to check the B.Tech first year round-4 up-gradation and allotment result.
- Click here to check the B.Tech first year round-IV Up-gradation and allotment result through JEE Main-2019 Home State.
- Click here to check the M.tech allotment and up-gradation Result before spot counselling.
- Click here to check B.Tech-II Year (Lateral) Round 4 Allotment Result and Up-gradation.
- Click here to check MBA Round 4 Allotment.
- Click here to check MCA Round 4 Allotment.
- Click here to check List of Selected Candidates for PhD Program.
- Click here to check M.Tech Allotment and Up-gradation Result Round 2.
- Click here to check the B.Tech First Year Round-2 Up-gradation Result.
- Click here to check the B.Tech First Year Round-2 Allotment Result.
- Click here to check the list of selected part-time candidates for Ph.D.
- Click here to check the list of candidates shortlisted for Ph.D. interview on July 02, 2019.
- Click Here to check MMU MET 2019 Result.
How to Check the MMMUT MET 2019 Result?
Candidates can check their result for MMMUT MET 2019 by simply following the instructions given below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page for checking the result.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in by entering their application form number and password.
Step 3: Click on the “Log In” button to submit the details.
Step 4: On submitting the details in the next screen, the candidates can check their result.
Step 5: Lastly, take a print out of the MET 2019 result for future reference.
The merit list of M.Tech. admission shall be decided together by the score in the Admission Test and valid GATE score with weightage of 40% and 60% respectively. For candidates not having valid GATE score or the Non-GATE candidates or the candidates not providing valid GATE score with evidence in time, the merit list will be prepared only on the basis of 40% weightage of Admission Test score. Merit position, scorecard with total marks and marks obtained in each subject shall be made available o the website after the declaration of result.
MET 2019 Tie Breaker Criteria
In case two or more candidates secure equal marks, inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined as follows:
- Firstly, by the number of incorrect answers given. A candidate giving the lesser number of incorrect answers will be placed on higher merit.
- For B.Tech – This will be based on the marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry sections of Paper- I respectively and then by age.
- For Lateral Entry B.Tech. and Year/MBA/MCA/M.Tech./Ph.D – By age only: The Candidate with higher age will be placed on higher merit.
Vertical Reservation (Category):
|Category||% of Reservation|
|Scheduled Caste of U .P.||21%|
|Scheduled Tribe of U .P||02%|
|Other Backward Classes of U.P.||27%|
Horizontal Reservation (Sub-category in each vertical reservation category): Not Applicable for M. Tech./Ph.D.
|Sub-Category||Code||Maximum % of Total Seats|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters from U.P.||UPFF||02%|
|Sons/Daughters of ‘defense personnel of U .P. UPAF 05% either retired (superannuated) or killed/ disabled in action’ or ‘defense personnel posted in U .P.’||UPAF||05%|
|Handicapped/Disabled of U .P.||UPHC||05%|
|Girls of U.P.||UPGL||20%|
* Subject to change as per latest instructions of Govt. of U.P. till the date of counseling.
- The candidates can claim only one type of horizontal reservation out of UPFF/UPAF/UPHC. However, the girl candidates can also claim for any one of UPFF/UPAF/UPHC along with UPGL.
- The subsequent request for the change of category/sub-category filled in OMR application form or ON-Line submission shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Category/sub-category must be supported by the relevant certificates as per proforma given in the Appendix-C to be produced at the time of document verification in counseling, failing which the candidates shall be treated under General Category.
- The advantage of horizontal reservation in Armed force sub-category is available to sons/daughters of ‘defense personnel of U.P. either retired (Superannuated) or killed/disabled in action and the dependents settled in U.P.’ or ‘the defense personnel posted in U.P.’ on the date of Entrance Examination.
- Certificate No. 4, 5 and 6 in Appendix C in Brochure are required at the time of document verification, for claiming reservations in subcategories mentioned above in table respectively.
Note: Please note that benefit of UPGL subcategory will automatically be given to all the Female candidates.