Madan Mohan Malviya University will be released the MMMUT Result 2019. Based on the performance of candidates in MMMUT Admission Test 2019, separate MMMUT Merit List will be prepared for each course (except M.Tech.).
First, the application process will be done and then the entrance exam will be held. The Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their MMMUT Result 2019 here as it is released officially. Details related to MMMUT Result 2019 is given below.
MMMUT Result 2019
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur will conduct MMMUT Admission Test 2019 and the result for same has been announced officially after the examination. The link to view MMMUT Result 2019 has also been posted here as per official announcement.
|Date of Examination (For UG & PG programmes-)||11 & 12 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result (except Ph.D.)||1st week of Jun 2019(except Ph.D)|
|Date of Examination (Ph.D.)||01 Jul 2019|
|Date of Ph.D Result||to be announced!|
Result: The Result of MMMUT Admission Test 2019 will be available at Official Website: www.mmmut.ac.in
How to check the result?
- Visit the official website.
- Enter Admission Form No./Roll No, Date of Birth and insert Security Text as available on the result page.
- After entering above valid data of the candidate, click on submit button to view the result.
The merit list of M.Tech. admission shall be decided together by the score in the Admission Test and valid GATE score with weightage of 40% and 60% respectively. For candidates not having valid GATE score or the Non-GATE candidates or the candidates not providing valid GATE score with evidence in time, the merit list will be prepared only on the basis of 40% weightage of Admission Test score. Merit position, scorecard with total marks and marks obtained in each subject shall be made available o the website after the declaration of result.
In case two or more candidates secure equal marks, inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined as follows:
- Firstly, by the number of incorrect answers given. A candidate giving the lesser number of incorrect answers will be placed on higher merit.
- For B.Tech – This will be based on the marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry sections of Paper- I respectively and then by age.
- For Lateral Entry B.Tech. and Year/MBA/MCA/M.Tech./Ph.D – By age only: The Candidate with higher age will be placed on higher merit.
Vertical Reservation (Category):
|Category||% of Reservation|
|Scheduled Caste of U .P.||21%|
|Scheduled Tribe of U .P||02%|
|Other Backward Classes of U.P.||27%|
Horizontal Reservation (Sub-category in each vertical reservation category): Not Applicable for M. Tech./Ph.D.
|Sub-Category||Code||Maximum % of Total Seats|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters from U.P.||UPFF||02%|
|Sons/Daughters of ‘defense personnel of U .P. UPAF 05% either retired (superannuated) or killed/ disabled in action’ or ‘defense personnel posted in U .P.’||UPAF||05%|
|Handicapped/Disabled of U .P.||UPHC||05%|
|Girls of U.P.||UPGL||20%|
* Subject to change as per latest instructions of Govt. of U.P. till the date of counseling.
- The candidates can claim only one type of horizontal reservation out of UPFF/UPAF/UPHC. However, the girl candidates can also claim for any one of UPFF/UPAF/UPHC along with UPGL.
- The subsequent request for the change of category/sub-category filled in OMR application form or ON-Line submission shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Category/sub-category must be supported by the relevant certificates as per proforma given in the Appendix-C to be produced at the time of document verification in counseling, failing which the candidates shall be treated under General Category.
- The advantage of horizontal reservation in Armed force sub-category is available to sons/daughters of ‘defense personnel of U.P. either retired (Superannuated) or killed/disabled in action and the dependents settled in U.P.’ or ‘the defense personnel posted in U.P.’ on the date of Entrance Examination.
- Certificate No. 4, 5 and 6 in Appendix C in Brochure are required at the time of document verification, for claiming reservations in subcategories mentioned above in table respectively.
Note: Please note that benefit of UPGL subcategory will automatically be given to all the Female candidates.