RMLAU Admit Card 2022 – Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad (RMLAU) will release the date for issuance of the RMLAU Admit Card on the official website rmlau.ac.in. RMLAU conducts entrance tests for RMLAU Admission 2022 into various P.G and U.G courses. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application form and application fee can download the admit card using Application number and Date of birth. Candidates have to carry admit card for the identification of the candidate. Without admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam. For more information RMLAU Admit Card 2022, how to download admit card, read the page below.
RMLAU Admit Card 2022
Candidate are required to preserve his/her application number for future reference at the time of registration form. Candidates can check the expected dates RMLAU Admit Card 2022 from the table below:
|RMLAU Admit Card 2022||Date|
|Issuance of Admit Card||to be announced|
|Date of exam||to be announced|
Download Here: Candidates can download RMLAU Admit Card 2022 as per schedule at official website rmlau.ac.in
also check, RMLAU Application Form 2022
How to Download RMLAU Admit Card 2022?
Candidates can download the Admit Card by following the mentioned below steps:
- Step 1 : VIsit the official website and click on the download Admit Card link.
- Step 2 : Then, enter the details such as Application Number and Date of Birth to download the admit card.
- Step 3 – After submitting, the admit card will appear on your screen. Download and take a print out of the Admit card
Details Mentioned on the RLMAU 2022 Admit Card
Candidates must carry at the admit Card for verification at the exam centre. Check the details mentioned on the RLMAU 2022 Admit Card from below:
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Signature
- Roll Number
- Exam date and timings
- Complete address of the exam center
RMLAU 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must know the RMLAU 2022 Exam pattern for the preparation of exam. Check last year’s exam pattern from below:
- Mode of Exam – Pen-Paper Based (Offline Mode)
- Duration – Duration of exam is 2 hours
- Total no of Questions(Residential Course) – 100 objective types
- Marking Scheme – For every correct answer +3 marks will be awarded
- Negative Marking – For every incorrect answer 1 will be deducted
- Candidate must be carry in the printout of Admit Card on A4 sheet
- Candidate must have upload his/her clear and recent photograph so that it would be clearly visible on the Admit Card.
- Signature of the candidate must be done on the white paper with black pen, so that it would be visible on the printout of admit Card
- Candidates must reach the examination centre as per Date and time given on the admit Card
- No food or snacks is allowed at any circumstances at the examination centre at the time of exam.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring calculator, log table, Text Material, Mobile phones or any other electronic devices at the examination centre.
RMLAU 2022 Result
University will declare the RMLAU 2022 Result on the official website in the form merit list. Candidates can check their names in merit list as per the rank. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in Entrance Exam. After the declaration of result , qualified candidates have to download their Counselling letter and have to pay for counselling letter as prescribed. After that, they have to report at the University along with documents required.
About Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University was established in 1975 and also know as as Avadh University or Awadh University.It was started with 4 PG departments such as History, Culture & Archaeology, Economics & Rural Development, Mathematics & Statistics and Physics & Electronics.After that in 2001-02 it started, Institute of Engineering & Technology on the campus which offers courses like B.Tech, MCA, M.C.J., M.S.W.
RMLAU 2022 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : University will issue the online Admit Card on the official website as per the schedule
Ans : Candidates can download the Admit Card by logging with Application number and Date of Birth.
Ans : Candidates are required to carry a printout of Admit Card at the examination centre.
Ans : In such case candidates have to immediately contact the University regarding corrections.
Ans : No, candidates must carry the hard copy of Admit Card at the time of examination
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.