WBSU Result 2018 – Result has been declared by West Bengal State University on its website for WBSU Admission 2018. West Bengal State University has issued notification for various UG, PG programme. The results is prepared for candidates who have applied and appeared in the entrance exam (as per exam). Result has been issued for Entrance Exam (as per selection criteria of courses). Get here complete details of WBSU Result 2018 here.
West Bengal State University (WBSU) PG Admission 2018 will be made 40% of seats on the basis of subjectwise Entrance Test for Other University students and home university students including back years (Passed in 2015, 2016) students.
WBSU Result 2018 – PG Courses (40% Seats)
Result for Entrance Test is declared as per exam schedule mentioned below. Direct link to check the result is also provided below.
|Publication of Provisional Merit List (All) of Admission Test Marks basis (40%)||13 & 14 Jul 2018|
|Publication of First Selection Merit List 40% of Seats||13 & 14 Jul 2018|
|Verification, Fees Deposition and Admission of First Selection Merit List (40% of Seats)||13, 16 & 17 Jul 2018|
|Publication of Final Selection Merit List & Waiting List (40% of Seats)||19 Jul 2018|
|Verification, Fees Deposition and Admission of Final Selection Merit List (40% of Seats)||20 & 23 Jul 2018|
|Admission for waitlisted candidates against vacant seats||24 Jul 2018|
- Click Here to check the WBSU 2018 Provisional Merit List Other (40% seats).
- Click Here to check the WBSU 2018 Provisional Final Selection List 2018 Other (40% Seats).
- Click Here to check the WBSU 2018 Provisional Final Waiting List 2018 Other (40% Seats).
Official Website” www.wbsubregistration.org.
- Under the category of 40% of seats, the students will be admitted on the basis of an MCQ test on OMR sheet either with 50 questions each carrying 2 marks or adhering to the standardized format of MCQ test of the university, whichever is applicable; [negative marks & cut off marks will be applicable, if necessary.
- Distribution of marks: For each correct answer 2 marks, for wrong answer minus 0.5 marks and not attempted 0 mark will be awarded]. Or, may be filled according to marks for some departments, if the sufficient number of applications have not been received.