DPU AIBTCET 2021 – The result for DPU AIBTCET 2021 is out now. Registered email id and password are required to check the DPU AIBTCET result. The exam was held on March 21, 2021. Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune has offered admission into the Biotechnology stream in UG and PG Degree through AIBTCET 2021. DPU conducts All India Biotechnology Entrance Test for admission to B.Tech (Biotechnology), B.Tech (Medical Biotechnology) & M.Tech (Integrated Biotechnology) along with All India Postgraduate Biotechnology Entrance Test for admission to M.Sc (Biotechnology) programme. AIET for all the courses is conducted as an online proctor based test, which the candidates can take from anywhere using a laptop/desktop computer. Interested candidates can read complete details regarding DPU AIBTCET 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc. from this page.
Latest: DPU AIBTCET 2021 Result has released. Scroll down to check it.
DPU AIBTCET 2021
Interested candidates can apply for DPU AIBTCET 2021. Before going to apply candidates must check all the details carefully. The process of DPU AIBTCET 2021 shall take place as per the schedule provided below.
Schedule for the AIBTCET 2021 is given below.
|Last date to apply||19 Mar 2021|
|Admit Card release||Released|
|Date of entrance test||21 Mar 2021|
|Result||29 Mar 2021|
|Counselling||To be announced|
DPU AIBTCET 2021 Result
The result for the entrance test is declared on the university’s official website as per the schedule mentioned on this page. Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth prepares a merit list based on candidates’ performance in DPU AIBTCET 2021. The candidates can check the merit list from dpu.edu.in. The candidates are invited for counseling and admission based on their ranking on the merit list. The direct link to check the result is provided below.
Result: Click here to check the DPU AIBTCET 2021 Result.
In case of equal marks in the entrance test, the following procedure shall be adopted for deciding inter-se merit:
- First level :A candidate with higher marks in Biology at the entrance test shall be preferred. If the tie still persists, then
- Second level : A candidate with higher marks in Chemistry at the entrance test shall be preferred. If the tie still persists, then
- Third level : A candidate with higher percentage of aggregate marks at the HSC (12th) or an equivalent examination shall be preferred. If the tie still persists, then
- Fourth level : A candidate with higher percentage of aggregate marks at SSC examination (10th) shall be preferred.
DPU AIBTCET 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card for DPU All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test 2021 and All Indian Post Graduate Biotechnology Entrance Test 2021 is available for download on the university’s official website, dpu.edu.in. The applicants can download the admit card via the direct link is given below. An intimation regarding the same is sent to the candidates on their email IDs and through SMS on their mobile numbers. A print out of the admit card must be taken out and produced before the proctor at the online test time. The candidate may please note that Admit Card will not be sent by post.
Download Admit Card: Click here to download the DPU AIBTCET 2021 Admit Card.
DPU AIBTCET 2021 Application Form
Application Form of DPU AIBTCET 2021 was available on the official website. Interested candidates can fill the Application form online from the official website on or before the last date. Candidates can also fill the application form of DPU AIBTCET 2021 through the direct link, provided below.
Application Process Over…
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for DPU AIBTCET 2021.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay the application fee amount mentioned below using a prescribed online payment mode.
|Application Fee (Without Late Fee)||Rs 1300|
|Application Fee (Late Fee)||Rs 1550|
Instructions to Apply Online for DPU AIBTCET 2021
- Visit admissions.dpu.edu.in to apply online. One can use the direct link provided above to access the application page.
- Fill in the basic details to register and click on the “Apply Now” button. Login ID and password are sent to the email address provided. These credentials can be used to sign in to access the dashboard.
- Next, provide the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload the required documents.
- Make the fee payment online. Click on “Submit” button to submit the application form. After the successful payment of the fees, no changes can be made in the Application Form.
- Take print-out of payment receipt and the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for DPU AIBTCET 2021
We have provided the eligibility criteria for the various programmes below. The candidates must ensure they fulfil the eligibility requisites before applying for DPU AIBTCET 2021.
For B.Tech (Biotechnology), B.Tech (Medical Biotechnology) and M.Tech (Integrated Biotechnology)
- Nationality: The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Minimum Age (as on December 31, 2021): 17 years
- Education Qualifications: Candidate must have appeared/passed class 12th or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Life Sciences. Minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category students) must be obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology aggregately.
- For NRI/PIO/FN: Such candidates need not appear for AIET 2020. Age criteria is the same as that for Indian nationals. Such candidates must have passed/appeared at HSC or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Life Sciences and English. If student belongs to a school that follows American Education System, he/she must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology at AP level with a minimum ‘C’ grade in these subjects. For students passing CIE (Cambridge International Examination), Physics, Chemistry and Biology are required at “Advanced” level of study and English at “Advanced Subsidiary (AS)” level.
For M.Sc. (Biotechnology)
- Nationality: Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualifications: The applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc, B.Sc (Hons.), B.Tech) in the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Human Biology, Pharmacology, Biotechnology, Agriculture Biotechnology OR B.Pharm/MBBS/B.V.Sc. degree. The candidates must obtain the required qualification from any recognized university in India or abroad.
DPU AIBTCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the pattern of exam papers for AIBTCET 2021 below. Note that this is for the AIET conducted for B.Tech (Biotech.), B.Tech (Medical Biotech.) and Integated M.Tech (Biotech.) programmes.
Type of test: Online Proctor-based
Type of questions: Objective (multiple-choice)
Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology)
Test duration: 90 minutes (1 hour and 30 minutes)
Number of questions: 100 (25 from each subject)
Marks/ Correct Answer: +1
Total Marks: 100
DPU AIBTCET 2021 Seat Intake
Check the seat intake for various courses below.
|B.Tech (Medical Biotechnology)||60|
|M.Tech (Integrated Biotechnology)||60|
15% seats in each course are reserved for NRI/PIO/FN category candidates.
DPU AIBTCET 2021 Admission Procedure
The admission/counselling process shall take place as per the schedule mentioned in the schedule table above. The admission process is conducted at Dr. D.Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute, Pune. It is necessary for the candidate to be physically present at the venue for counselling. While reporting for admission, the candidates are required to produce all required documents in original along with 2 sets of copies. Upon selection, the candidates have to pay the annual fee through NEFT/RTGS/DD.
DPU AIBTCET 2021 Fee Structure
Check the fee structure from the table given below.
Official website: admissions.dpu.edu.in
For complete details of DPU AIBTCET 2021, candidates can – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.