DPU AIET 2020- Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune has released the result for AIET 2020. DPU conducts All India Biotechnology Entrance Test for admission to B.Tech (Biotechnology), B.Tech (Medical Biotechnology) & M.Tech (Integrated Biotechnology) along with All India Postgraduate Biotechnology Entrance Test for admission to M.Sc (Biotechnology) programme. AIET for all the courses is conducted as an online proctor based test, which the candidates can take from anywhere using a laptop/desktop computer. Interested candidates can read complete details regarding DPU AIET 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc. from this page.
-Application form has been released for the Admissions against vacant seats for the academic year 2020-21 for B. Tech. Biotechnology/ B. Tech. Medical Biotechnology/ M. Tech. (integrated) Biotechnology and M. Sc. Biotechnology programs. Click here to download the application form.
-Result for DPU AIET 2020 has been declared. The candidate can check the result from the link provided below.
DPU AIET 2020
Interested candidates can apply for DPU All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test 2020. Before going to apply candidates must check all the details carefully. The process of DPU AIET 2020 shall take place as per the schedule provided below.
Schedule for the AIET 2020 is given below.
|Last date to submit application without late fee|
|Last date to submit application with late fee Rs 250|
|issue of admit cards||Over|
|Date & time of AIET 2020|
(11 AM – 12:30 PM)
|Declaration of results||Released|
|Schedule of Counseling||to be announced|
|College to open on|
DPU Global Business School AIET Admission 2020 Result
Candidates can check the Result for DPU Global Business School AIET Admission 2020 from the official website. The result is declared after the successful completion of the examination. For the ease of the candidate, a link is provided below to check the result.
Result: Click here to check Result for DPU Global Business School AIET Admission 2020.
DPU AIET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for DPU All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test 2020 and All Indian Post Graduate Biotechnology Entrance Test 2020 is available for download on the official website of the University, dpu.edu.in. The applicants can download the admit card via direct link is given below. An intimation regarding the same is sent to the candidates on their email IDs and through SMS on their mobile numbers. A print out of the admit card must be taken out and produced before the proctor at the time of the online test. The candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by post.
Download Admit Card: Click here to download the DPU AIET 2020 Admit Card.
DPU AIET 2020 Application Form
Application Form of DPU AIET 2020 are available on the official website. Interested candidates can fill the Application form online from the official website on or before the last date. Candidates can also fill the application form of DPU AIET 2020 through the direct link, provided below.
Application Process Over…
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for DPU AIET 2020.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay the application fee amount mentioned below using a prescribed online payment mode.
|Application Processing Fee||1000/-|
NRI/PIO/FN candidates do not need to apply for AIET 2020. Such candidates have to submit separate applications by paying an application fee of US $ 200.
Instructions to Apply Online for DPU AIET 2020
- Visit admissions.dpu.edu.in to apply online. One can use the direct link provided above to access the application page.
- Fill in the basic details to register and click on the “Apply Now” button. Login ID and password are sent to the email address provided. These credentials can be used to sign in to access the dashboard.
- Next, provide the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload the required documents.
- Make the fee payment online. Click on “Submit” button to submit the application form. After the successful payment of the fees, no changes can be made in the Application Form.
- Take print-out of payment receipt and the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for DPU AIET 2020
We have provided the eligibility criteria for the various programmes below. The candidates must ensure they fulfil the eligibility requisites before applying for AIET 2020.
For B.Tech (Biotechnology), B.Tech (Medical Biotechnology) and M.Tech (Integrated Biotechnology)
- Nationality: The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Minimum Age (as on December 31, 2020): 17 years
- Education Qualifications: Candidate must have appeared/passed class 12th or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Life Sciences. Minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category students) must be obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology aggregately.
- For NRI/PIO/FN: Such candidates need not appear for AIET 2020. Age criteria is the same as that for Indian nationals. Such candidates must have passed/appeared at HSC or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Life Sciences and English. If student belongs to a school that follows American Education System, he/she must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology at AP level with a minimum ‘C’ grade in these subjects. For students passing CIE (Cambridge International Examination), Physics, Chemistry and Biology are required at “Advanced” level of study and English at “Advanced Subsidiary (AS)” level.
For M.Sc. (Biotechnology)
- Nationality: Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualifications: The applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc, B.Sc (Hons.), B.Tech) in the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Human Biology, Pharmacology, Biotechnology, Agriculture Biotechnology OR B.Pharm/MBBS/B.V.Sc. degree. The candidates must obtain the required qualification from any recognized university in India or abroad.
DPU AIET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the pattern of exam papers for AIET 2020 below. Note that this is for the AIET conducted for B.Tech (Biotech.), B.Tech (Medical Biotech.) and Integated M.Tech (Biotech.) programmes.
Type of test: Online Proctor-based
Type of questions: Objective (multiple-choice)
Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology)
Test duration: 90 minutes (1 hour and 30 minutes)
Number of questions: 100 (25 from each subject)
Marks/ Correct Answer: +1
Total Marks: 100
DPU AIET 2020 Seat Intake
Check the seat intake for various courses below.
|B.Tech (Medical Biotechnology)||60|
|M.Tech (Integrated Biotechnology)||60|
15% seats in each course are reserved for NRI/PIO/FN category candidates.
DPU AIET 2020 Result
The result for the entrance test is declared on the official website of the University as per the schedule mentioned on this page. Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth prepares a merit list on the basis of candidates’ performance in AIET 2020. The candidates can check the merit list from dpu.edu.in. The candidates are invited for counselling and admission on the basis of their ranking in the merit list.
In case of equal marks in the entrance test, the following procedure shall be adopted for deciding inter-se merit:
- First level :A candidate with higher marks in Biology at the entrance test shall be preferred. If the tie still persists, then
- Second level : A candidate with higher marks in Chemistry at the entrance test shall be preferred. If the tie still persists, then
- Third level : A candidate with higher percentage of aggregate marks at the HSC (12th) or an equivalent examination shall be preferred. If the tie still persists, then
- Fourth level : A candidate with higher percentage of aggregate marks at SSC examination (10th) shall be preferred.
DPU AIET 2020 Admission Procedure
The admission/counselling process shall take place as per the schedule mentioned in the schedule table above. The admission process is conducted at Dr. D.Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute, Pune. It is necessary for the candidate to be physically present at the venue for counselling. While reporting for admission, the candidates are required to produce all required documents in original along with 2 sets of copies. Upon selection, the candidates have to pay the annual fee through NEFT/RTGS/DD.
Candidates belonging to NRI/PIO/FN category need not appear for AIET 2020. They are provided admission based on inter-se-merit of the qualifying exam.
Check the fee structure from the table given below.
|Course||Annual Fee for General||Annual Fee for NRI/PIO/FN|
|B.Tech (Biotechnology)||Rs 1,70,000||US $ 4935|
|B.Tech (Medical Biotechnology)||Rs 1,70,000||US $ 4935|
|M.Tech (Integrated Biotechnology)||Rs 1,70,000||US $ 4935|
|M.Sc (Biotechnology)||Rs 1,25,000||US $ 3629|
Official website: admissions.dpu.edu.in
For complete details of DPU AIET 2020, refer to
- Information Brochure for B.Tech (Biotechnology), B.Tech (Medical Biotechnology) and M.Tech (Integrated Biotechnology)
- Information Brochure for M.Sc (Biotechnology)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.