IGU Meerpur Application Form 2020 – Candidates seeking admission at IGU Meerpur will have to fill their application form online from the official website of Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur. Indira Gandhi University will releases UG & PG admission details for the academic year 2020. Candidates are advised to read the information carefully given on this page before filling the application form. The detailed information regarding IGU Meerpur Application Form 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
IGU Meerpur Application Form 2020
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. Candidates can fill their application from the direct link which will be provided below and submit the application form on or before the last date of application. The important dates regarding the IGU Meerpur Application Form 2020 are mentioned below, candidates can check the same from the given table.
|Calling of application admission forms||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Date of Registration Closing||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Last date to submission of application forms without late fee||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Last date to submission of application forms with late fee Rs. 500/-||1st week of Jul 2020|
Application Form: IGU Meerpur admission 2020 will be available at igu.ac.in.
Instruction for Filling the Online Application
- The online application form is personalized for you and hence will assist you in filling your relevant information only.
- Do NOT create fake logins, since registration requires unique Mobile Number.
- If you do not have a mobile number, you can mention the mobile number of your nearest relatives (with their permission). One mobile number can be registered only once.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should have:- Scanned copy of their Photograph within the required specifications i.e the scanned images of photographs should be in.JPG format and image must be less than 300 KB, keep the necessary details/documents ready (like Matriculation certificate, Senior Secondary, and Degree, etc.)
- The processing fee for each course is Rs. 1000/- for general category candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/BC/EWS of Haryana. The SC/BC/EWS candidates belonging to the other states than Haryana will be treated as a general category for all purpose.
- Where entrance test is to be held, a candidate is required to pay the entrance test fee of Rs.200/- for each course
- Choose the payment option as per your convenience and deposit fee by the following modes a) Internet Banking. b) E-Challan
- In case, if you are unable to apply online yourself, you can visit the University for Assistance. Or can contact on 01274-248753
- The application must be made within the specified dates mentioned in the information brochure of the University. The link to ‘Apply’ inside your login will be disabled if admission dates are over.
- Once you fill the application form successfully and apply for the Program/ Course, you will have to submit the printout of filled application form along with necessary documents mentioned in the information brochure and proof of depositing the fee for every program/course to the office of University teaching departments separately for which course you have applied. Your application will not be considered valid in any case, unless printout is submitted to the concerned Department by the last date mentioned in the Information Brochure.
- In order to get accurate information about the procedure of admission, eligibility of the applicants, display of merit list, dates of counselling, submission of fee and related information, candidates are advised to read the information brochure carefully.
- By Clicking on the ‘Apply Online’ link, you agree that you have read all the instructions carefully and understood them. University will not be responsible for any mistake/ ignorance made by the applicants.
Make sure that :
- Making an online application does not guarantee that the applicant will be admitted to the Course / Program offered by the University Teaching Departments.
- No admission be made by the Colleges/Institutes before getting an affiliation certificate from the University. If any Colleges/Institute makes the admission in any course without obtaining provisional affiliation from the University, such admissions shall not be regularised in any case.
- Selection/merit list in respect of all the courses be sent by the Colleges/Institute category wise such as SC, BC, and Male/Female, etc. to the Registration & Scholarship Branch, Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur, Rewari along with Registration Return.
Official website: www.igu.ac.in
Insofar, Official details for IGU Meerpur 2020 Application Form has not been announced yet. Details on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Indira Gandhi University releases IGU Meerpur Admission 2020 information brochure, details will be updated here.