LUVAS Admit Card 2018 – Admit card is issued for Entrance Test by Lala Lajpat Rai University on the official website i.e. www.luvas.edu.in for LUVAS Admission 2018. Lala Lajpat Rai University has issued notification for various UG, PG programme. Candidates who applied for various courses in Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Science can now download their admit cards. Admit Card is issued for Entrance Exam. Get here complete details of LUVAS Admit Card 2018. Selection will be made as per the Merit list to be prepared on the basis of marks that will be obtained by the candidates in ET-2018.
LUVAS Admit Card 2018
Admit Card for Entrance Test, will be issued online as per exam schedule mentioned below. A direct link to download the admit card is also been provided below.
|Courses||Date of Exam||Download Admit Card|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H Programmes (Except NRI)||22 Jul 2018||18 Jul 2018|
|B.Tech – Dairy Technology||18 Jul 2018|
|M.V.Sc. and Ph.D||12 Jul 2018||14 Jul 2018|
- Click here to download Admit Card for B.V.Sc and B.Tech (Dairy Technology).
- Click Here to download the Admit Card of M.V.Sc. and Ph.D for LUVAS entrance test 2018.
Official Website: www.luvas.edu.in.
- All the candidates (except NRI) seeking admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. programme will have to appear in the ET-2018 to be held at Hisar on 22-07-2018 (Sunday) at 10.00 A.M. The candidate must report by 9.30 A.M. at the allotted centre of the Entrance Test.
- The medium of the test will be English
B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- All the candidates seeking admission to B.Tech (Dairy Technology) programme will have to appear in the Entrance Test (DST-2018) to be held at Hisar. The candidate must report by 9.30 a.m. at the allotted centre of the Entrance Test.
- The medium of the test will be English.
- The questions will be of multiple choice type. There will be no negative marking.
- All the eligible candidates including in-service candidates (except ICAR nominees, NRIs and Foreign Nationals) seeking admission to M.V.Sc./Ph.D. programme will have to appear in the Entrance Test (ET) to be held at Hisar. The candidate must report by 9.30 a.m. at the allotted centre of the Entrance Test.
- The medium of the test will be English only.
- All the questions will be of multiple choice type. There will be no negative marking.
General instructions for the Entrance Test
- Entry to the test centre will not be allowed without a valid web generated Admit Card.
- Entry will not be allowed after 10:00 A.M. in any case.
- UG Programmes – The admit cards to be downloaded by the candidates will consist of two parts. The university part will be retained at the examination centre for counselling purpose. A photograph preferably the same as uploaded on the admission form should be pasted on the admit card before coming for the entrance test.
- M.V.Sc / PhD Programmes – Candidates who fulfil the minimum eligibility conditions will be issued admit cards. Admit cards can be collected from the o/o Dean, PGS, LUVAS, Hisar in person. Scanned copy of admit card will be sent through email to those candidates who can’t collect the admit card by hand. In case admit card is not received, the candidate should contact the o/o Dean, PGS, LUVAS, Hisar in person for issuing of duplicate admit card on payment of charges of Rs.100/- in cash. For this purpose, the candidate should bring two coloured passport size photographs exactly the same as posted on the admission form.
- The candidates must bring with them two blue or black ball pens only. Electronic devices such as the calculator, mobile phone etc. are not allowed in the examination centre. The OMR sheet/answer sheet of such a candidate who uses pencil or ball pen of any other colour shall not be evaluated and the candidate will be debarred from admission.
- Cuttings / overwriting/using erasing fluid / erasing tape etc. are not allowed on the OMR sheet/answer sheet. Such answers will not be considered.