LUVAS Admit Card 2020 – Admit card will be issued for Entrance Test by Lala Lajpat Rai University on the official website i.e. luvas.edu.in for LUVAS Admission 2020. Candidates who applied for various courses in Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Science will be able to download their admit cards. Candidates who have applied for B.V.Sc. & A.H, DVLT courses are required to download their admit card from the NTA website. Get here complete details of LUVAS Admit Card 2020.
LUVAS Admit Card 2020
Admit Card for Entrance Test, will be issued online as per exam schedule mentioned below. A direct link to download the admit card will also be provided below. Schedule related to availability of Admit Card is mentioned in the below table.
For B.V.Sc. & A.H and DVLT courses
|Downloading of admit card||27 Mar 2020|
|NEET UG 2020|
NEET UG 2020 Exam Date Extended
How to Download LUVAS Admit Card 2020?
Candidates have to follow the steps given below in order to download the LUVAS Admit Card 2020:
Step 1: First of all, candidates have to go on the official website or click on the direct link provided above.
Step 2: Secondly, search for LUVAS admit card 2020 and click on the link.
Step 3: Then, candidates have to enter the login credentials and click on “Download Admit Card” button.
Step 4: After that, admit card will be appeared on the screen.
Step 5: Now, the candidates can download the admit card for further use.
Details Mentioned in the LUVAS Admit Card 2020
Candidates can check the following details mentioned in the LUVAS Admit Card 2020
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Question paper language
- Application number
- Exam centre address
- Exam time
- Candidate’s address
Things to Carry at the LUVAS 2020 Exam Centre
Candidates have to carry the following things at the exam centre to get an entry in the exam hall:
- Printed copy of admit card
- Passport size photograph
- 1 valid id proof
LUVAS Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for various courses from below:
Diploma Entrance Test (VLDD): The syllabus for Diploma Entrance Test for VLDD will be of Matric standard of Board of School Education, Haryana / CBSE, New Delhi.
|Subject||No. of MCQs||Marks|
For B.V.Sc. & A.H and DVLT courses: Exam will be conducted in offline mode. Multiple choice question will be asked in the exam. Check the distribution of question and marks from the given table:
|Name of the subject||Total questions||Total marks|
B.Tech (Dairy Technology) and M.V.Sc./Ph.D. Programme
- The medium of the test will be English.
- The questions will be of multiple choice type. There will be no negative marking.
General instructions for the LUVAS 2020 Entrance Test
Candidates must follow the instructions given below for the LUVAS 2020 entrance test:
- Entry to the test centre will not be allowed without a valid web generated Admit Card.
- UG Programmes – The admit cards to be downloaded by the candidates will consist of two parts. The university part will be retained at the examination centre for counselling purpose. A photograph preferably the same as uploaded on the admission form should be pasted on the admit card before coming for the entrance test.
- M.V.Sc / PhD Programmes – Candidates who fulfil the minimum eligibility conditions will be issued admit cards. Admit cards can be collected from the o/o Dean, PGS, LUVAS, Hisar in person. Scanned copy of admit card will be sent through email to those candidates who can’t collect the admit card by hand. In case admit card is not received, the candidate should contact the o/o Dean, PGS, LUVAS, Hisar in person for issuing of duplicate admit card on payment of charges of Rs.100/- in cash. For this purpose, the candidate should bring two coloured passport size photographs exactly the same as posted on the admission form.
- The candidates must bring with them two blue or black ball pens only. Electronic devices such as the calculator, mobile phone etc. are not allowed in the examination centre. The OMR sheet/answer sheet of such a candidate who uses pencil or ball pen of any other colour shall not be evaluated and the candidate will be debarred from admission.
- Cuttings / overwriting/using erasing fluid / erasing tape etc. are not allowed on the OMR sheet/answer sheet. Such answers will not be considered.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.