MMMUT has released the MMMUT Application Form 2018. Candidates interested to take admission in the Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology get the option to submit the MMMUT Application Form 2018 for Admission Test 2018 examination either by “Online application mode” or by “OMR application form mode”. For the On-Line Application form, the candidate have to complete the printout of the generated Confirmation Page of Application Form by affixing his/her recent photograph (same as the one uploaded in the application form), signature, left-hand thumb impression and the signature of his/her parent/guardian at appropriate places. The duly completed copy of the Confirmation Page of Application Form will be sent along with the University copy of Bank Receipt to The Coordinator, Admissions-2018, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur-273010 (U.P.) so as to reach before the last date of application (for B.Tech./MCA/MBA/M.Tech./Ph.D.).
MMMUT Application Form 2018
The Candidates are advised to go through all the points in the Check-list before finally mailing the MMMUT Confirmation Page of the On-Line application form or The OMR application form. The candidates can get the direct link to apply online, on this page.
|OMR Application Form can be obtained||20 Jan 2018 to 31 Mar 2018|
|Submission of ON-Line Application Form*||20 Jan 2018 to 31 Mar 2018|
|Last date for receipt of completed OMR Application Form||07 Apr 2018|
|*The confirmation page generation will be closed after two banking days from the Last Date of Online Application Form submission.|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the Application Form.
Official Website: www.mmmut.ac.in
The Cost of application form including examination fee will be as under:-
- General/ OBC Category – Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST Category and Female of all Category – Rs. 750/-
The courses offered by the University through Admission Test-2018 will be grouped as follows:
Group-I: B.Tech. 1st Year, B.Tech. 2nd Year, MCA and MBA
Group-II: M. Tech. and Ph.D.
The candidates are required to apply using separate Application Form for each group along with the applicable fee.
Instruction for Filling up the Application Form
- Cut, scribe, tear, fold, staple, pin, tag the OMR Application form.
- Use photo/reproduction/duplicate copy of OMR Application form.
- Use only the OMR Application form obtained from Co-ordinator Admissions-2018, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur-273010.
- Write in rectangular boxes (□) of all the items of OMR Application with Black Ball Pen and darken the corresponding circles (Ο); with HB Pencil only.
- Erase completely to change the response.
- Read carefully the entire information brochure before filling the OMR application form.
- Paste only Black and White photograph on OMR application.
Guidelines for Filling up the Application Form
- Name of the Candidate: Write your FULL NAME (in English Capital Letters) as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate. Leave one space blank between any two parts of the name. Do not use the prefix such as Shri/Mr. /Km/Ms etc. with your name. Do not abbreviate the name.
- Date of Birth: Write your date of birth exactly as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate.
- Gender: Select your sex as applicable.
- Parent’s Domicile: Select as appropriate.
- Category: Write the category as applicable.
- Sub Category: Select the sub-category as applicable out of UPFF/UPAF/UPHC. All female candidates will be eligible for UPGL and may opt for one more subcategory out of UPFF/UPAF/UPHC.
- Qualifying Examination: Select as appropriate.
- Passed I Appeared in Qualifying Examination: Select as applicable.
- Qualifying Examination Passed I Appeared from the College situated in: Write as applicable.
- Address: Write your correspondence address in different lines as applicable.
- Signature: in Black ink.
- Photograph: 3.5cm x 4.5 cm Size recent Photograph only. Photograph not to be attested. Do keep 6 copies of similar photographs with you for future use.
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression: At space specified in the OMR sheet.
- Father’s Name: Write FULL NAME (in English Capital Letters) as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate. Leave a blank space between any two parts of the name. Do not overshoot the boxes. Do not use prefix such as Shri/Mr./Dr./ Late etc. with the father’s name.
- GATE Qualified For M. Tech. Admission Only: Select as applicable.
- Select the Department seeking Admission for Ph.D.: Select the appropriate department.
- PIN Code: Write the exact PIN code
- Email Address: Write the exact and correct Email Address
- Declaration: Put your and parent/ guardian signature at the appropriate place in black ink.