MMMUT will be released the MMMUT Application Form 2019. Candidates interested to take admission in the Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology get the option to submit the MMMUT Application Form 2019 for Admission Test 2019 examination either by “Online application mode” or by “OMR application form mode”. For the On-Line Application form, the candidate has to complete the printout of the generated Confirmation Page of Application Form by affixing his/her recent photograph (same as the one uploaded in the application form), signature, left-hand thumb impression and the signature of his/her parent/guardian at appropriate places. The duly completed copy of the Confirmation Page of Application Form will be sent along with the University copy of Bank Receipt to The Coordinator, Admissions-2019, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur-273010 (U.P.) so as to reach before the last date of application (for B.Tech./MCA/MBA/M.Tech./Ph.D.).
MMMUT Application Form 2019
The Candidates are advised to go through all the points in the Check-list before finally mailing the MMMUT Confirmation Page of the On-Line application form or The OMR application form. The candidates can get the direct link to apply online, on this page.
|Submission of online application form||17 Jan 2019 (10:00 am) to 31 Mar 2019 (Till 05:00 pm)|
|Last date for receipt of Confirmation Page along with Payment details||08 Apr 2019 (Till 04:00 pm)|
Official Website: www.mmmut.ac.in
The Cost of application form including examination fee will be as under:-
- General/ OBC Category – Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST Category and Female of all Category – Rs. 750/-
The courses offered by the University through Admission Test-2019 will be grouped as follows:
Group-I: B.Tech. 1st Year, B.Tech. 2nd Year, MCA and MBA
Group-II: M. Tech. and Ph.D.
The candidates are required to apply using a separate Application Form for each group along with the applicable fee.
Instruction for Filling up the Application Form
The following steps are required to fill up the On-line application form:
Step-1: Profile Registration
Please use this step to give general information about you to register the profile. For profile registration, you need to have a valid email-id. In case, you don’t have the same, please create an email-id before proceeding for profile registration. During profile registration, you need to set a password of the length of 8 to 10 characters. No two online application forms can be filled with a single email-id; therefore, if a candidate is willing to apply for two or more courses, he/she needs two or more email-ids also so that for each course a separate online application form with a unique email-ID can be filled. The details of fields in the opened form have been illustrated in section-B. After entering the required information in On-line form, submit the form by clicking on the SUBMIT button. The subsequent screen displays admission form no. and login ID (which is actually the email which you have entered during the profile registration). A mail containing this information is also forwarded at your registered email id. Please note down the admission form no. carefully as you need to essentially mention it in all your future correspondence/queries related to your application form.
Step-2: Candidate Login
Use your login ID and the password to login again to proceed further for filling the application form and proceed to Step-3.
Step-3: Fill Registration Form
After entering the required information in the registration form, use view/edit profile option to edit/correct your On-line application (if needed) otherwise click on SUBMIT button. Make payment form shall be displayed on the subsequent screen and click on the Make Payment button to deposit the fee.
IMPORTANT: The candidates must ensure that after submitting an online application form, no changes are allowed in any field at the later stage. In special circumstances, if they request any modification/correction at a later stage, they are required to pay a charge of Rs. 500/- per application. The amount of Rs. 500/- may be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of the Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur payable at Gorakhpur. The request for the modification/correction shall be entrained only by April 15, 2019. After this date, any request for correction/modification in the candidate’s information will not be entertained. However, the candidate may submit the written request at the time of MET-2019 entrance test for any correction/modification in any field/fields of application form at the examination center by paying the correction fee of Rs. 1000/- (in the form of Demand Draft in favor of the Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur payable at Gorakhpur. The result will be prepared on the basis of this data and no change is allowed at the later stage during the counseling. Before proceeding for Step-4 or online payment, please keep the following ready:
(i). Softcopy of your recent photograph (3.5cm x 4.5cm) not older than 3 months in JPG format (less than 15 KB size)
(ii). Scanned signature (3.5cm x 1.5cm) in JPG format (less than 15 KB size)
Step-4: Verify Payment
Use candidate login tab to enter in your login account and click on verify payment button. If your payment is verified successfully, you will be prompted to upload softcopies of your recent photograph and scanned signature. After uploading of recent photograph and scanned signature, the candidate is advised to see the preview of uploaded signature and photograph for its correctness. Once satisfied, the candidate can press the submit button to generate the final confirmation page of the application form and payment receipt. Take print out of this confirmation page and payment receipt in two copies (one copy to be sent to the University along with the confirmation page and other to be retained by the candidate as his/her copy) and log out.
Step-5: Dispatch of Confirmation Page
Please complete the printout of the confirmation page of application form by affixing recent photograph (same as the one uploaded in the application form), put signature and left-hand thumb impression of the candidate and the signature of parent/guardian at appropriate places. The duly completed copy of confirmation page of application form should be sent along with the copy of payment receipt to The Coordinator, Malaviya Entrance Test (MET), Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur – 273010 (UP) so as to reach latest by 4.00 P.M. April 8, 2019. If the payment of the fee is made through online (e-payment) and due to some difficulties, the candidate is not sure whether the payment is processed or not, then please use login tab to enter in your login account and use verify payment option to check your payment is successful or not.
Please do keep 6 additional copies of the recent photograph (same as uploaded on Online application form) for future use.
Guidelines for Filling up the Application Form
- Name of the Candidate: Write your FULL NAME (in English Capital Letters) as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate. Leave one space blank between any two parts of the name. Do not use the prefix such as Shri/Mr. /Km/Ms etc. with your name. Do not abbreviate the name.
- Date of Birth: Write your date of birth exactly as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate.
- Gender: Select your sex as applicable.
- Parent’s Domicile: Select as appropriate.
- Category: Write the category as applicable.
- Sub Category: Select the sub-category as applicable out of UPFF/UPAF/UPHC. All female candidates will be eligible for UPGL and may opt for one more subcategory out of UPFF/UPAF/UPHC.
- Qualifying Examination: Select as appropriate.
- Passed I Appeared in Qualifying Examination: Select as applicable.
- Qualifying Examination Passed I Appeared from the College situated in: Write as applicable.
- Address: Write your correspondence address in different lines as applicable.
- Signature: in Black ink.
- Photograph: 3.5cm x 4.5 cm Size recent Photograph only. Photograph not to be attested. Do keep 6 copies of similar photographs with you for future use.
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression: At space specified in the OMR sheet.
- Father’s Name: Write FULL NAME (in English Capital Letters) as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate. Leave a blank space between any two parts of the name. Do not overshoot the boxes. Do not use a prefix such as Shri/Mr./Dr./ Late etc. with the father’s name.
- GATE Qualified For M. Tech. Admission Only: Select as applicable.
- Select the Department seeking Admission for Ph.D.: Select the appropriate department.
- PIN Code: Write the exact PIN code
- Email Address: Write the exact and correct Email Address
- Declaration: Put your and parent/ guardian signature at the appropriate place in black ink.