|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
MMMUT Application Form 2017
The candidate have the option to submit MMMUT Application Form 2017 for Admission Test 2017 examination either by “Online application mode” or by “OMR application form mode”. Candidates are advised to go through all the points in the Check-list before finally mailing the MMMUT Confirmation Page of On-Line application form or OMR application form.
|OMR Application Form can be obtained||02 Jan 2017 to 03 Apr 2017
(Between 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM)
|Last date for receipt of completed OMR Application Form|
|Submission of ON-Line Application Form*||02 Jan 2017 (10:00 AM) to 10 Apr 2017 (05:00 PM)|
|Last date of receipt of Confirmation Page* along with payment details||17 Apr 2017 (05:00 PM)|
Submission of Application Form
For B.Tech./MBA/MCA/M.Tech./Ph.D. the OMR application form with Information Brochure can be obtained as per schedule by hand or through post by sending a written request having complete postal address with PIN-Code and demand draft drawn in favour of “Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur” to The Coordinator, Admission-2017, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur-273010 (U.P.). Application form is also be available from the University counter by paying the cost of application form in cash/demand draft during 10 AM to 4 PM on all days as per schedule date.
The candidate may also opt for filling up the ON-Line application form, from any place through internet by login on to www.mmmut.ac.in for B.Tech./MBA/MCA/M.Tech./Ph.D. as per the detailed procedure given on the website.
On completion of the On-Line Application form, the candidate should complete the printout of the generated Confirmation Page of Application Form by affixing his/her recent photograph (same as the one uploaded in application form), signature, left-hand thumb impression and the signature of his/her parent/guardian at appropriate places. The duly completed copy of the Confirmation Page of Application Form should be sent along with the University copy of Bank Receipt to The Coordinator, Admissions-2017, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur-273010 (U.P.) so as to reach latest by 5 PM on or before the last date of application (for B.Tech./MCA/MBA/M.Tech./Ph.D.).
The Cost of application form including examination fee will be as under:-
- General/ OBC Category – Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST Category and Female of all Category – Rs. 750/-
Demand draft should be drawn in favor of Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur payable at Gorakhpur, in case Application Form is to be purchased by hand or by post. Application Form may also be purchased from counter in cash/demand draft.
The courses offered by the University through Admission Test-2017 have been grouped as follows:
Group-I: B.Tech. Ist Year, B.Tech. Ilnd Year, MCA and MBA
Group-II: M. Tech. and Ph.D.
The candidates are required to apply using separate Application Form for each group along with applicable fee.
Instruction for Filling up the Application Form
- Cut, scribe, tear, fold, staple, pin, tag the OMR Application form.
- Use photo/reproduction/duplicate copy of OMR Application form.
- Use only the OMR Application form obtained from Co-ordinator Admissions-2017, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur-273010.
- Write in rectangular boxes (□) of all the items of OMR Application with Black Ball Pen and darken the corresponding circles (Ο); with HB Pencil only.
- Erase completely to change the response.
- Read carefully the entire information brochure before filling the OMR application form.
- Paste only Black and White photograph on OMR application.
Guidelines for Filling up the Application Form
- Name of the Candidate: Write your FULL NAME (in English Capital Letters) as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate. Leave one space blank between any two parts of the name. Do not use prefix such as Shri/Mr. /Km/Ms etc. with your name. Do not abbreviate the name.
- Date of Birth: Write your date of birth exactly as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate.
- Gender: Select your sex as applicable.
- Parent’s Domicile: Select as appropriate.
- Category: Write the category as applicable. Refer to clause-8 of Information Brochure.
- Sub Category: Select the sub-category as applicable out of UPFF/UPAF/UPHC. All female candidates will be eligible for UPGL and may opt for one more sub category out of UPFF/UPAF/UPHC. Refer to Clause-9.
- Rural Weightage claimed: Refer to clause- IO of Information Brochure before opting for it.
- Qualifying Examination: Select as appropriate.
- Passed I Appeared in Qualifying Examination: Select as applicable.
- Qualifying Examination Passed I Appeared from the College situated in: Write as applicable.
- Address: Write your correspondence address in different lines as applicable.
- Signature: in Black ink.
- Photograph: 3.5cm x 4.5 cm Size recent Photograph only. Photograph not to be attested. Do keep 6 copies of similar photographs with you for future use.
- Left Hand Thumb Impression: At space specified in the OMR sheet.
- Father’s Name: Write FULL NAME (in English Capital Letters) as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate. Leave a blankspace between any two parts of the name. Do not overshoot the boxes. Do not use prefix such as Shri/Mr./Dr./ Late etc. with the father’s name.
- Choice of City of Examination: Please write the Pt, Il'”, and Ill'” choice of the city for appearing the examination. (Out of three, two must be selected from U.P.)
- Courses applied for Admission: Choose the course applied for admission. You may choose more than one course subject to fulfillment of your eligibility as detailed in clause-3 of admission Information Brochure.
- GATE Qualified For M. Tech. Admission Only: Select as applicable.
- Qualifying Examination passed for admission to M. Tech.: Select the appropriate code given in brochure
- Select the Department seeking Admission for Ph.D.: Select the appropriate department.
- PIN Code: Write the exact PIN code
- Email Address: Write the exact and correct Email Address
- Declaration: Put your and parent/ guardian signature at the appropriate place in black ink.