MUCMET 2019 – The University of Mumbai offers admission to the Integrated BMS-MBA course for the academic year 2019-20 at the University of Mumbai, Thane Sub Campus. Admission to BMS-MBA course is based on All India Merit Rank of Mumbai University Common Management Entrance test (MUCMET). The Entrance exam is going to be held on June 21, 2019. Application Form for MUCMET is out now, Candidates can fill the same from “application form” page. Candidates can read the complete details regarding admission to the Integrated BMS-MBA course through MUCMET 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, entrance test fee etc. on this page.
Candidates can check eligibility criteria and read the instruction carefully which is given below on this page. Only those candidates who fulfil eligibility criteria are able to fill the Application form. Schedule for MUCMET 2019 – Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test is given here.
|Date of Advertisement||03 Jun 2019|
|Availability of application form||03 Jun 2019|
|last date for submission of application form||19 Jun 2019|
|Date of Entrance test||21 Jun 2019|
Candidates are advised to ensure the eligibility condition before the application form. From below you can check the qualification criteria for admission to BMS-MBA course.
To be eligible to appear in MUCMET 2019 –
- Higher Secondary School Certificate / Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent certificate from a recognized Board.
- Minimum 45% aggregate (40% aggregate in case of Reserved category) from Science, Commerce, Arts or any other stream/discipline.
- Below 20 years for MUCMET applicants (22 years in case of Reserved category and PWD candidates)
- 85% of the seats shall be reserved for the students qualified and domiciled in Maharashtra.
The application form for MUCMET 2019 has released and candidates are requested to fill the form before the last date. Candidates must fulfil the eligibility condition and then fill the application form. Candidates have to pay the requested fee for the application form in the prescribed mode by the official.
Once the Application process will be over, University of Mumbai will start uploading admit cards. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website or the link that will be provided here later. Candidates must carry their admit cards to the examination centre. Without carrying it, no candidate will be allowed inside the exam centre.
Entrance Test Details
Below we mentioned the examination pattern for the convenience of applicants. Candidates must check the exam pattern and prepare according to the pattern to score qualifying in the entrance exam.
Test Duration: 120 Minutes (2 Hours)
Number of Questions: 50
Maximum Marks: 100
The Test follows a Multiple Choice: Objective Questions format.
Marking scheme: For each correct answer, candidates will award a +1 mark and for each incorrect answer -0.25 marks will be deducted.
There will be Four (4) Sections:
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical / Abstract Reasoning
- General Awareness
Contents of the Sections of the Entrance Test:-
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension: This section tests your English language skills through Reading Comprehension or Passages with questions based on their content, Grammar, Vocabulary, Sentence completion, Synonyms, Antonyms, Choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions, etc.
Quantitative Aptitude: This section checks how accurately and quickly you can perform Numerical calculations, solve Arithmetic problems involving Averages, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Quantitative Reasoning, Interpretation of numerical tables, graphs, charts, etc.
Logical / Abstract Reasoning: This section measures how quickly and accurately you can think logically and work on Data Interpretation and questions based on figures, graphs, diagrams, etc.
General Awareness: This section assesses your understanding on Current Affairs, Business, Industry, General Knowledge, etc.
- You are advised to bring with you on the day of Entrance Test, the Hall Ticket with your recent Passport-size photographs (duly signed) affixed thereon.
- Indicate your Seat No. on your Test Booklet and Seat No. etc. on the Answer Sheet, as soon you get them from the Supervisor.
- It is a Multiple Choice – Objective Questions format, with each question having Four (4) answer options, i.e., A, B, C, and D. Select the most appropriate answer and mark it on the Answer Sheet provided to you.
- Use Black or Blue ball point pen only to mark answers by darkening / filling one circle amongst the four options provided for each question.
- All questions are compulsory.
- There is no sectional cut-off.
- Use the Blank Page in the Test Booklet to do rough work. No rough work is allowed on the Answer Sheet.
- Any extra pencil or pen marking, incompletely or incorrectly filled circles, multiple (more than one) answers, scratching, over-writing, tick-marking etc. is not allowed.
- Submit the Test Booklet along with the Answer Sheet after completing the examination. If you fail to submit the same, your Answer Sheet shall not be assessed.
- Use of calculators, mobile phones or any electronic gadgets is not allowed in the Examination Hall. Anyone found using the same is liable to be disqualified.
- Candidates resorting to any unfair or malpractices shall be liable for disciplinary action taken by the Competent Authority.
MUCMET Result 2019
The University of Mumbai will declare the result after completion of the common management entrance test. Notification regarding the result will be available on the official website and direct link to check the result will be provided below. Candidates who qualify the entrance will be called for admission into Integrated BMSMBA course for the academic year 2019-20 at the University of Mumbai, Thane Sub Campus.
Official Website: www.mu.ac.in
Candidates can check the complete details of MUCMET 2019 – Download Admission Notice.