Mumbai University LL.M Entrance Exam Result 2020- Mumbai University will announce the LL.M entrance exam 2020 result on the official website, once the examination process will be over successfully. Mumbai University is the main conducting body of the LL.M entrance exam. The LL.M entrance exam will be held in Mumbai at different exam centers.After that Mumbai University LL.M Entrance Exam Result 2020 will be declared by the Mumbai University on the official website and it will be updated as here as well.
Mumbai University LL.M Entrance Exam Result 2020
After conducting the LL.M entrance exam 2020, Mumbai University will announce the LL.M Entrance Result 2020. The result will be announced on the official website of Mumbai University. The applicants are advised to stay connected with us for detailed information on the result and the selection procedure. Below here expected schedule is given which indicates the important events and dates of LL.M entrance exam 2020.
|MU LL.M Entrance Exam Date & Time||3rd week of Jul 2020|
Steps to check the result
Candidates can check there LL.M entrance exam 2020 result by following the given steps:
- Reach the news & announcements section on the official website of Mumbai University.
- Select the link under the title Notice- LL.M Law Exam Result 2020
- The pdf file will open informing the seat number and name of the selected candidates.
- Check your status.
- Take a print out of the page for future reference.
Minimum Qualifying marks
After appearing in the written aptitude test, the aspirant must acquire the minimum percentage of marks in his qualifying examination which has been described as below:-
|Category||Marks to be obtained|
|General||40 % ( i.e 40 marks out of 100)|
|Reserved||30 % ( i.e 30 marks out of 100)|
- Candidates need to appear in the pen & paper based entrance test for LL.M and then they will be notified once the result is declared on the official website.
- Once the entrance test/exam is over. The university will declare the merit list which is prepared considering the following:
- Marks in the qualifying exam.
- Marks in LL.B degree.
- The final result notice will carry the seat number and name of the selected candidates.
Rules of Admission
Candidates are must know the rules related to LL.M admission.
- Candidates seeking LL.M. admission in the department of law must qualify the LL.M entrance test that will be conducted in pen and paper mode.
- Apart from that, a candidate applying must also fulfill the eligibility conditions regarding his candidature.
- In order to take admission candidates must score a minimum percentage in different categories given above.
Mumbai University is one of the well-known university and conducts “n” number of entrance exam for various courses including LL.M (master’s course). Candidates can choose preferred courses from the university’s official website. Many colleges and institutions are registered and affiliated with Mumbai University. Various department including Law, Commerce, Arts, etc.
Insofar, official details of Mumbai University 2020 has not been announced. Information on this page is as per as year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Mumbai University releases MUCLET 2020 information brochure, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.